Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 850
-
02-03-24 07:01 #745Senior Member

Posts: 58Sending a pic and ghosting
Sorry to hear that she ghosted you. I do know that she's going through a bit of a tough time at the moment. I would try again. On sending a picture of yourself, well that's down to your choice.
Originally Posted by Snowbird34
[View Original Post]
Fred.
-
02-02-24 19:27 #744Senior Member

Posts: 221I contacted this one, she wants a picture, and usually I don't like to do that, but because you said she was cool I sent one. Then she ghosts me WTF?
Originally Posted by FredBlogs54
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-24 15:52 #743Senior Member

Posts: 107Reply
Anything that says Backpagegals I automatically discard. That's mostly a spam site and I don't trust.
Originally Posted by Club512
[View Original Post]
The fifth link which has the STG ad in Kalamazoo is Anna Christina and she has reviews on the Kalamazoo forum. An unbelievably fucking pain in the ass to get ahold of since she gets so many calls and texts.
-
12-23-23 12:28 #742Senior Member

Posts: 4439The top one has reviews in GR. Most are bad, pics are old. She has changed her name a few times. I've talked to her and seen her, I walked away.
Originally Posted by Club512
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-23 13:52 #741Senior Member

Posts: 49Different girls same number.
As I was trying to get a quick dream at lunch today in the Holland area I noticed the post below. With a quick Google search this number comes with different girls including Lainey. Does anyone have any Intel?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/holla...p/266773511509
-
11-16-23 09:38 #740Senior Member

Posts: 102Blonde and Beautiful + many more
I've only met one of these, but here's what I've seen from following posts. In order of your list:
Originally Posted by Club512
[View Original Post]
1. Lots of mostly bad reviews on the GR forum, though I think there was recently a decent review.
2. Mostly good reviews in Holland.
3. No info on her.
4. Have met her. Older woman (late 50's?) in very good shape and excellent service.
5. Wow! No info, but please TOFTT and report back!
6. We all wish! Those photos are of Rachel Steel, a porn star in Florida. No idea who responds to the ad.
7. No info on her.
-
11-15-23 22:22 #739Senior Member

Posts: 70Anyone got intel on blonde and beautiful?
She said she has reviews on here but I cannot seem to find any.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...6/305073907452
And what about these ladies?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/holla...o/963414712371
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...apids-14033528
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...apids-14139586
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...t/283611434227
Wow on this one - -https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/031389285296.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/439300731790
-
11-13-23 20:21 #738Senior Member

Posts: 70Beware of Lainey. Drama
I don't know where my last post went, but I was in Holland about 2 months ago, got a hold of Lainey. TCB was good at start but tapered off, and she finally got to my apartment 1 hour later. I was suspicious, it was getting late so I went outside to the parking lot to hear a couple yelling and screaming at each other. He was a big black dude, bald, prob in 35-45 ish, stocky, he had her phone and she was yelling at him to give it back to her. She was bleach blonde, some tats, her dress was provocative. It had to be her because that doesn't happen at my complex. So I head inside, she texts me 15 min later asking for my apt # and I tell her to go home. She tried to get into our apt complex but it's locked. Thank goodness. She finally left. She did not look good at all and nothing like the pics shown. Which don't show her face.
Originally Posted by Merlot69
[View Original Post]
I needs some good reliable GFE in Holland / Allegan area please.
-
11-09-23 18:29 #737Senior Member

Posts: 162Different pics but that's her.
Originally Posted by Snowbird34
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 13:56 #736Senior Member

Posts: 221https://skipthegames.com/posts/holla...a/657629688419
Originally Posted by Cj357
[View Original Post]
Would this be it, has 3 pm reference and Zeeland?
-
11-06-23 18:22 #735Senior Member

Posts: 162I don't have her link. She doesn't seem to post very often. When she does, it is in the Holland stg and usually only available til 3 pm for incall.
Originally Posted by Man616
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 07:33 #734Regular Member

Posts: 1Do you got her number or her link.
Originally Posted by Cj357
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 21:08 #733Senior Member

Posts: 206Is there a link to her ad? To see?
Originally Posted by Cj357
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 17:55 #732Senior Member

Posts: 162Lina
Had the opportunity to see Lina at her incall in Zeeland. Pulled up to a run down trailer and the inside was just as messy. Nice woman with a pretty face and great tits. Nothing to write home about. Not GFE and everything covered. Overall not a bad experience. If I repeated would go as.
-
11-02-23 21:49 #731Senior Member

Posts: 246Rate
150 $ an hour say whaaaa? Really?
Originally Posted by FredBlogs54
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





