Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 136 to 150 of 840
-
07-20-23 09:12 #705Regular Member

Posts: 17Ann
I also messaged Ann, but as soon as I asked about anything having to do with meeting. I didn't hear anything back.
On a different note: Has anyone seen "Come take me" since they are back in Holland?
-
07-19-23 18:40 #704Senior Member

Posts: 229BrentRS
I contacted Ann last week. I asked if she was LEO and she said no. I asked if she was strictly massages or more. Crickets. I texted just asking bc you are on the escort listings. Crickets. Maybe someone else knows more. I can't find digits on Kate or Katie. Anyone like to share them?
Originally Posted by Merlot69
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 08:33 #703Senior Member

Posts: 107Escort Alligator Real?
Found two providers in Holland. Bobbie Jacobs and Laith Safaa both on Snap Chat. Anyone have ant info on these two?
-
07-01-23 11:02 #702Regular Member

Posts: 17Ann or Kate
I haven't noticed an add for them. Anyone have a link or some more info?
Originally Posted by Merlot69
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 19:44 #701Senior Member

Posts: 107Ann or kate
Someone needs to check them out any volunteers.
Originally Posted by E1030
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 10:11 #700Senior Member

Posts: 58Yes, Shannon is a good girl, a little flakey at times, but aren't we all.
Originally Posted by Merlot69
[View Original Post]
Being a Hollander I like a change of girls. What is up with new girls, Kate, or Katie, and Ann just seems to show up 1 day. Is she been around awhile? Is she LE?
PM or respond here.
Thanks.
-
06-28-23 21:19 #699Senior Member

Posts: 107Shannon
Guess that makes Shannon number 1 in Holland she answers the phone and keeps her dates pictures need updating. FYI.
-
06-26-23 20:22 #698Senior Member

Posts: 229BrentRS
A friend of mine, whose not a member of the forum. Heard a Kate or Katie was working out of Holland. Maybe UTR. Anyone have any idea if this might be true. Thanks.
-
06-25-23 20:53 #697Senior Member

Posts: 30Better try GR
More options in GR. Holland pretty slow these days.
-
06-25-23 20:29 #696Senior Member

Posts: 107Laniey
I gave up on her last time I called he about 6 pm she got back to me at 330 am what the after several ghost hunts I gave up I understand she might be busy.
Originally Posted by HandyLuke
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 07:57 #695Senior Member

Posts: 62Lainey no show
Tried lots offer extra doesn't help.
Originally Posted by BoatLuver
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 21:26 #694Senior Member

Posts: 555Check phone number
I did a search of the number 616 xxx-xxxx escort and sumo search had 3 or 4 different ladies using the same number. Be careful.
Originally Posted by JoeHolland
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 11:02 #693Senior Member

Posts: 102Explain Please
Losing weight from stress. I don't know about candy.
Originally Posted by WealthMoney
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 19:41 #692Senior Member

Posts: 107Ann
Any input on Ann? I see her location is Holland.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/636324498058
Thank you.
-
06-09-23 23:13 #691Senior Member

Posts: 246Explain please
Losing weight from candy?
Originally Posted by RareCrzr
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



