Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 160 of 683 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 210 260 660 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 10239
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7854

    Age?

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    Booked myself into a mid level hotel in Mt Laurel tonight. Got to find some relief but am thinking I still need to avoid Brooklawn, Gloucester area. A few posts of minor interest in those locations, but with what happened to Dawn and some of the other LEO posts, I feel like I need to avoid that area altogether. Not much available in Mt Laurel that I can find. Might cruise Broadway to see and if I still can't find any satisfaction, maybe get some entertainment on the Ave in Philadelphia. Even if I don't make a scoop, it all pretty interesting over there. Am too old to have the UTR contacts that G007 has, but I have a decent size wallet. So there's that. Have hardon, will travel! Would try North Carolina CECE if she had BBBJ on the menu and is still in town. Suggestions under 140 lbs?
    Don't beat yourself too much. One thing I know for sure is, for escorts age is just a plus when it comes to customers, young guys can be too aggressive, and most times they want to go again within their allotted time. Now the size of the wallet is another turn on for escorts, if they know you can afford their rates without haggling, well you can have a decent time.

    When you are going to have free time for yourself, have a plan before you rent a room somewhere. This can take a few days look at the prospects, look for reviews, reach out to some of the prospects and let them know you are going to be in town tomorrow?, and see if they are going to be available for HH or an H. Renting a room without a plan you are setting yourself for failure, most of these girls have no sense of time, they post ads but they are not telling you they are not available until their priorities are fulfilled first, before sucking someone's dick.

    Lastly, if anything fails what about a massage parlor?. If you think you are too old for very young girls, a massage parlor is another option in my opinion. Years ago when I was cruisin the roads looking for talent, if nothing came up, I would visit a massage parlor and in many occasions I was very satisfied with the service, girls in their 30's who not only will give you a BBBJ and covered FS, but also a great massage, now when does these escorts are giving you that?. Anyway, that's my personal opinion. Good luck RN!

  2. #7853

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterBrownEye  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...t/219724114582

    Stay away from this one. She is going to get someone in trouble one day. Also looks way way better with her clothes on.

    Her posts are cool but she'll expose you and who needs that.
    Did she do that to you? I have been blackmailed myself before. If I gave a F, it could have caused me a lot of anxiety. Been meaning to get a burner.

  3. #7852

    Limited skip menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    Have you ever checked this girl out?

    She's young, thin, and tight.

    Saw her maybe a year ago and it was just meh, but then I got together with her last week and it was a great date. She cannot get much length in her mouth, but she tried. Takes a pounding with a smile.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...x/892902947111
    But based on your recommendation, I reached out. Sitting in Walmart parking lot still "searching". I must be really friggin crazy cause I don't hate days like this where I do a lot of window shopping. In the end the need to get my release will get the best of me and I will settle. But ya know. I work hard and once every couple of weeks, I just need to get away and blow off steam. And shop. Passed quite a few SW today. Just cause. A few cause I couldn't see them under their hoodies well. If I am still dry after tomorrow AM, I got someone in mind. Hope she responds but no luck with the texts I have sent out so far.

  4. #7851
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    Booked myself into a mid level hotel in Mt Laurel tonight. Got to find some relief but am thinking I still need to avoid Brooklawn, Gloucester area. A few posts of minor interest in those locations, but with what happened to Dawn and some of the other LEO posts, I feel like I need to avoid that area altogether. Not much available in Mt Laurel that I can find. Might cruise Broadway to see and if I still can't find any satisfaction, maybe get some entertainment on the Ave in Philadelphia. Even if I don't make a scoop, it all pretty interesting over there. Am too old to have the UTR contacts that G007 has, but I have a decent size wallet. So there's that. Have hardon, will travel! Would try North Carolina CECE if she had BBBJ on the menu and is still in town. Suggestions under 140 lbs?
    Have you ever checked this girl out?

    She's young, thin, and tight.

    Saw her maybe a year ago and it was just meh, but then I got together with her last week and it was a great date. She cannot get much length in her mouth, but she tried. Takes a pounding with a smile.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...x/892902947111

  5. #7850

    Stay away

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...t/219724114582

    Stay away from this one. She is going to get someone in trouble one day. Also looks way way better with her clothes on.

    Her posts are cool but she'll expose you and who needs that.

  6. #7849

    Hot hit list

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    Sammie is on this article.
    Booked myself into a mid level hotel in Mt Laurel tonight. Got to find some relief but am thinking I still need to avoid Brooklawn, Gloucester area. A few posts of minor interest in those locations, but with what happened to Dawn and some of the other LEO posts, I feel like I need to avoid that area altogether. Not much available in Mt Laurel that I can find. Might cruise Broadway to see and if I still can't find any satisfaction, maybe get some entertainment on the Ave in Philadelphia. Even if I don't make a scoop, it all pretty interesting over there. Am too old to have the UTR contacts that G007 has, but I have a decent size wallet. So there's that. Have hardon, will travel! Would try North Carolina CECE if she had BBBJ on the menu and is still in town. Suggestions under 140 lbs?

  7. #7848

    Angry boyfriend

    So, one woman I recently met posts very infrequently, and when she does it is very discrete. I've seen her a few times and she has not disappointed. 30 yo dirty blonde hair, dances in Philly. Last weekend a guy who is apparently her boyfriend got a hold of her phone and must've gone through her messages. He promptly blew up my burner number with all sorts of angry b-s and threats, which I'm not concerned with. There's no way he can connect that number to me. The sad thing is potentially losing a good thing. I'm going to lay low and wait a few weeks for things to cool down before trying her again, or she contacts me. Wondering if anyone here knows her and had the same angry messages on Sunday / Monday?

  8. #7847
    Quote Originally Posted by JRichard  [View Original Post]
    Some were a shakedown in the room, one to two guys would come in. Others getting ripped off in the lot.

    Many could have been avoided. Being told where to park, sending a pic to verify etc, not using the big head.

    I didn't have that, BUT was aware of what had been occurring in the area on and off. I say off because not everyone in on.

    This site, and even more don't want to admit they got ripped off.

    I have a pic, but it is on an old computer that is packed away. I am going to get it out this weekend, since there is another pic I want.

    I was trying to search my old posts, but they are going back far enough, only 8 pages. Then Search the Forum I couldn't find it. Someone commented.

    On another post, so I'll try what they said.
    That does not seem like the sort of thing she would get wrapped up in, having known her for a while. But, if it was years ago, I don't really know, maybe things were different back then.

    As for searching this site, I can't find any posts from before they switched to the foreign server.

  9. #7846
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by JRichard  [View Original Post]
    Some were a shakedown in the room, one to two guys would come in. Others getting ripped off in the lot.

    Many could have been avoided. Being told where to park, sending a pic to verify etc, not using the big head.

    I didn't have that, BUT was aware of what had been occurring in the area on and off. I say off because not everyone in on.

    This site, and even more don't want to admit they got ripped off.

    I have a pic, but it is on an old computer that is packed away. I am going to get it out this weekend, since there is another pic I want.

    I was trying to search my old posts, but they are going back far enough, only 8 pages. Then Search the Forum I couldn't find it. Someone commented.

    On another post, so I'll try what they said.
    Didn't happen to me, so I'm trusting the other reviews of Lisa are legit. You are probably thinking of someone else. Would be curious who it is you're talking about. Let us know when you find the pics.

  10. #7845

    She

    Quote Originally Posted by JRichard  [View Original Post]
    Was friends with a relative from Fishtown that passed before her.

    My relative had a hole in her heart from the dope. A great looking girl. I was going to say not a dummy.

    But. . . When you are doing that shit, what other word can one use? Idiot. At the end of the day, these people are dropping quick.

    I just wonder how many a day in that area?
    Smh. Sad and bad predicament they're in.

  11. #7844

    Follow Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Sins9  [View Original Post]
    I didn't notice if she had acne marks on her face. There wasn't anyone waiting for me outside or hiding somewhere inside. What were they doing to rip people off.
    Some were a shakedown in the room, one to two guys would come in. Others getting ripped off in the lot.

    Many could have been avoided. Being told where to park, sending a pic to verify etc, not using the big head.

    I didn't have that, BUT was aware of what had been occurring in the area on and off. I say off because not everyone in on.

    This site, and even more don't want to admit they got ripped off.

    I have a pic, but it is on an old computer that is packed away. I am going to get it out this weekend, since there is another pic I want.

    I was trying to search my old posts, but they are going back far enough, only 8 pages. Then Search the Forum I couldn't find it. Someone commented.

    On another post, so I'll try what they said.

  12. #7843
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by JRichard  [View Original Post]
    I never said she did! ! !

    I am asking a simple question to determine if it is her.

    The group the person I am referencing was part of a highly organized group and very well discussed in various forums and blogs.
    I didn't notice if she had acne marks on her face. There wasn't anyone waiting for me outside or hiding somewhere inside. What were they doing to rip people off.

  13. #7842

    Anyone familiar with Nikki in Westville?

    Searched and didn't see anything about her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...i/789744018556

  14. #7841

    I. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Sins9  [View Original Post]
    I can assure you she didn't rip me off. There are plenty of reviews of her on here.
    I never said she did! ! !

    I am asking a simple question to determine if it is her.

    The group the person I am referencing was part of a highly organized group and very well discussed in various forums and blogs.

  15. #7840
    Quote Originally Posted by Beebop  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...f/455138090229

    Anybody got the 411 on this one? Searched Bella in the thread but apparently it's a popular name lmao.
    Average at best and a timekeeper. Obviously older than what the pics show but not by much. Mic skills unenthusiastic, back door available but I wouldn't. Spend your time elsewhere friend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape