Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21673

    Relaxing massage in St Charles


  2. #21672
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBadger16  [View Original Post]
    Fair gentlemen of the St Louis forum. I'm headed to Fredericktown for the weekend of December 8th on an offsite job. I'm a big fan of AMPs but not having any luck finding one near my hotel. I have no issue driving to St Louis as it's about an hour. So my question is, where would you suggest I go if I only have one night to do so? I frequent establishments here at home that feature 30 ish year old providers that offer FS. Let me know your thoughts and if I'm better off just grabbing an escort instead. TIA!
    You might want to look into Poplar Bluff, which is south of Fredericktown om 67. My railroad buddies said there are a bunch of prostitutes that hang out in a beaten-down hotel downtown.

  3. #21671
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton425  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad today https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/159963207# and I was hoping someone here has seen her. I'd like to hear anything you have on her before I pull the trigger. I'll write a review like I always do if and when I see her. Something tells me she might be TGTBT. It's hard to find a good one here on the east side. If it doesn't work out I'll probably just go to the Centreville spas again. TIA.
    I have not seen her, but there is a lack of red flags from the ad for me, so could be legit. The only thing different that I really see is the wanting a call instead of email or text, usually I see the reverse, but that's not enough of a deal breaker for me personally. I can't see reviews right now, but she doesn't have any comments that I can see, so there's that.

  4. #21670

    Aimee

    Visited Aimee (RubRating) yesterday and it was a unique experience with and beautiful women and a lot of oil. She seemed to enjoy giving the massage as much as I was receiving. Very clean apartment and I could tell she was well prepared for me. I don't want to give to many details, it will ruin the experience. A little pricey at 3 $ but we'll worth it. I only got past the HJ unsure about additional services. Enjoy.

  5. #21669

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Is Lakes Massage on old hwy 94 in St Chas?
    Next to an Italian restaurant.

  6. #21668

    Abbi

    I saw this ad today https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/159963207# and I was hoping someone here has seen her. I'd like to hear anything you have on her before I pull the trigger. I'll write a review like I always do if and when I see her. Something tells me she might be TGTBT. It's hard to find a good one here on the east side. If it doesn't work out I'll probably just go to the Centreville spas again. TIA.

  7. #21667
    Quote Originally Posted by AceRimmer340  [View Original Post]
    I know a lot of guys don't like diy at AMPs, but sometimes I enjoy it, especially if there's a good tease and some help during. Living west of the Missouri River our choices are limited, so unless you have the time and desire to drive 30 or 40 minutes, diy is your best bet. Lilly at Lake's Massage (formerly Harmony) is one of the best for that. She does a great massage, tease and assist. Plus, 1 hour is still only $60 and comes with a free table shower. Lee at Lee's Kim Joe is another good one. Great tease, but only diy. I think an hour massage is $70 now and no table shower. Hope this is helpful to someone.
    Is Lakes Massage on old hwy 94 in St Chas?

  8. #21666

    Diy

    I know a lot of guys don't like diy at AMPs, but sometimes I enjoy it, especially if there's a good tease and some help during. Living west of the Missouri River our choices are limited, so unless you have the time and desire to drive 30 or 40 minutes, diy is your best bet. Lilly at Lake's Massage (formerly Harmony) is one of the best for that. She does a great massage, tease and assist. Plus, 1 hour is still only $60 and comes with a free table shower. Lee at Lee's Kim Joe is another good one. Great tease, but only diy. I think an hour massage is $70 now and no table shower. Hope this is helpful to someone.

  9. #21665
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBadger16  [View Original Post]
    I'll check out the IL side. Anything closer to Fredericktown on the IL side?
    Carbondale and Marion used to have some action, but I would have no idea. Plus, it's the same distance as Centreville.

  10. #21664
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Her pictures on the PLM site lean more towards curvy than petite. If the latter is the case, why not update the photos? Surely any woman would probably prefer to have a more slim figure represented.

    Little sus.
    My definition of petite might be a little off? She's short but has incredible curves. Those photos are actually her.

  11. #21663

    Sophia ProLux

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone close enough to Prolux girl Sophia to know why she left them. Going out on her own maybe?
    I heard from Olivia that she got a 9-5 and this was a temporary gig for her. Not sure how true that is but makes sense I guess.

  12. #21662
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBl  [View Original Post]
    Is this person posting the ad part of another organization? If you look at the ad snapshots. One pic contains mention of another entity. I don't want to mention names here in case the pics are changed. I've never visited abbey but have certainly read reviews.
    That is part and parcel of the looney toons Abbey. She doesn't like that person mentioned in that ad at all. If you visit her its part of the dribble and conspiracy stories you will hear from her. Sometimes I leave her place saying its that last time, but her body, fake tits and being able to finish on them brings me back. A big plus is the donation is very affordable.

  13. #21661

    Abbey James

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBl  [View Original Post]
    Is this person posting the ad part of another organization? If you look at the ad snapshots. One pic contains mention of another entity. I don't want to mention names here in case the pics are changed. I've never visited abbey but have certainly read reviews.
    The pic she posted is a a screenshot of Lake's info (maybe her real name) who runs ProLux, formerly YGND. She is not a fan of Lake. Like not at all. This definitely looks like Abbey's ad and has her regular number on it, so this appears to be real.

  14. #21660

    Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    Glad to see Abbey has finally decided to go full service. She's still as bat shit crazy as hell as far as the prices are concerned, but a possible one and done may do it for me. "Select clients" now have the option to dish out 5 Benjamins for full service, which isn't to crazy, but above my normal rate; and 300 for lip service only, way above my lips only donation. The reviews should be interesting.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/missouri/st-louis/bodyrubs/body-rubs/abbey-james-39933.html
    Is this person posting the ad part of another organization? If you look at the ad snapshots. One pic contains mention of another entity. I don't want to mention names here in case the pics are changed. I've never visited abbey but have certainly read reviews.

  15. #21659

    Lmk

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    Glad to see Abbey has finally decided to go full service. She's still as bat shit crazy as hell as far as the prices are concerned, but a possible one and done may do it for me. "Select clients" now have the option to dish out 5 Benjamins for full service, which isn't to crazy, but above my normal rate; and 300 for lip service only, way above my lips only donation. The reviews should be interesting.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/missouri/st-louis/bodyrubs/body-rubs/abbey-james-39933.html
    If anyone partakes in this post about how good or bad it is, she does have a great body but man non stop last time with the chatter and this last week on IG my god she went whacko but. I'd love to know if it's good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape