Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 316 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 366 416 816 1316 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 26374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21649

    Anything I should know

    So I've been chatting with this one, I have a thing for older ladies. Plus she texts and sends pictures all day so it's keeping me entertained while working. Anyways, is there anything I should know before proceeding? I usually try and see the girls everyone recommends rather than ask for info. I feel like she could be shondels mom LOL.

    Thanks.

    MD.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...n/117310466948

  2. #21648

    How dirty?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK72  [View Original Post]
    So, I decided to give Reese another try to see if my first experience with her could happen again. I set up another hour meeting and told her I wanted greek again. When I got there she remembered me and was excited I came back. Started with a decent BBBJ with lots of attention to the boys. I suited up and went straight for her ass. Let me say this, she really likes having her ass pounded. She took another good 30 minutes of it and then finished me off in her mouth. She spent the entire time face down, ass up playing with herself.

    If any of you mongers are into dirty girls I highly recommend trying out her ass.
    You mean she's a dirty minded girl or she gave you shit dick? Both slores I've got in the ass we're" not prepared" prepared for it! Ewwf!

  3. #21647

    Stay far away

    Used to see her a lot but she started having homeless guys sleeping on her couch and other ladies that look like SW staying there providing when she was busy seeing someone else. Place is a complete mess. Her body has gone downhill big time over the years. She's a talker and her antenna doesn't pick up all the channels.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha  [View Original Post]
    65 yrs young this yr with 3 open cases pending. Pathetic criminal history. Probably the oldest slore still advertising. I guess it really don't matter anymore that one of the charges is running a place of prostitution. Watch your ass fellas.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...h/084555335849

  4. #21646
    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    I thought "Reese" was "Molly. " Right?
    Reese and Molly are two different girls. They used to do doubles together. Must have been a falling out or something.

  5. #21645

    Heavy drug user

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    She's a drugged out skank. End of story.
    She will talk about the money is for her kids. She will dim the lights to avoid drawing attention to the needle marks.

  6. #21644

    WA Lynn

    65 yrs young this yr with 3 open cases pending. Pathetic criminal history. Probably the oldest slore still advertising. I guess it really don't matter anymore that one of the charges is running a place of prostitution. Watch your ass fellas.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...h/084555335849
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231114_124421_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  7. #21643
    She's a drugged out skank. End of story.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve777  [View Original Post]
    I know that she's been review before but I couldn't find any. Anyhow, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/shebo...e/124446275251

  8. #21642

    Humm

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertWi69  [View Original Post]
    Curious if this Reese is this Reese:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...n/414800755466
    I thought "Reese" was "Molly. " Right?

  9. #21641

    Dead Fish

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve777  [View Original Post]
    I know that she's been review before but I couldn't find any. Anyhow, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/shebo...e/124446275251
    The one time I saw her, she wouldn't get completely undressed. Nipples were sore, a common trait with users, so you couldn't touch them. She wouldn't look at me. Just laid there. Go to a novelty store and buy a blow up doll, it will be a lot cheaper for what you get. She's missing teeth and worn out compared to the pics in her profile.

    Now, maybe if I looked like Brad Pitt, it might have been a different experience. The positive is she is real and you won't get robbed. Might be good for a qv.

  10. #21640

    Gia

    I know that she's been review before but I couldn't find any. Anyhow, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/shebo...e/124446275251
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8238.jpg‎   IMG_8237.jpg‎  

  11. #21639
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK72  [View Original Post]
    So, I decided to give Reese another try to see if my first experience with her could happen again. I set up another hour meeting and told her I wanted greek again. When I got there she remembered me and was excited I came back. Started with a decent BBBJ with lots of attention to the boys. I suited up and went straight for her ass. Let me say this, she really likes having her ass pounded. She took another good 30 minutes of it and then finished me off in her mouth. She spent the entire time face down, ass up playing with herself.

    If any of you mongers are into dirty girls I highly recommend trying out her ass.
    Curious if this Reese is this Reese:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...n/414800755466

  12. #21638
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeCruiser  [View Original Post]
    That's Lily. She's good. Most importantly she is safe and no BS. Saw her once and would like to repeat. She has a few extra pounds than what you see in her pics.
    I had a dream. Sweet gal all action is safe. Light GFE. Not a bad option. Young student nice bod not a spinner.

  13. #21637
    Quote Originally Posted by BagelFish  [View Original Post]
    Imma be too busy for the holidays but I hope someone is willing to give Linda a shot.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/839278533405

    Best of luck.
    Always wondered about her. Do prices decline with the age of the provider? A bit of cellulite showing in those old pics. Hopefully not like someone described another "mature" provider: "a pair of pantyhose stuffed with cottage cheese".

  14. #21636

    Found Linda's link

    Imma be too busy for the holidays but I hope someone is willing to give Linda a shot.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/839278533405

    Best of luck.

  15. #21635
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamActor  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any info on this one? Because she ticks a few boxes, in my dreams.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/828239208354
    I saw this ad too hoping to find some info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape