Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 316 of 1758 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 366 416 816 1316 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 26366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21641
    She's a drugged out skank. End of story.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve777  [View Original Post]
    I know that she's been review before but I couldn't find any. Anyhow, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/shebo...e/124446275251

  2. #21640

    Humm

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertWi69  [View Original Post]
    Curious if this Reese is this Reese:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...n/414800755466
    I thought "Reese" was "Molly. " Right?

  3. #21639

    Dead Fish

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve777  [View Original Post]
    I know that she's been review before but I couldn't find any. Anyhow, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/shebo...e/124446275251
    The one time I saw her, she wouldn't get completely undressed. Nipples were sore, a common trait with users, so you couldn't touch them. She wouldn't look at me. Just laid there. Go to a novelty store and buy a blow up doll, it will be a lot cheaper for what you get. She's missing teeth and worn out compared to the pics in her profile.

    Now, maybe if I looked like Brad Pitt, it might have been a different experience. The positive is she is real and you won't get robbed. Might be good for a qv.

  4. #21638

    Gia

    I know that she's been review before but I couldn't find any. Anyhow, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/shebo...e/124446275251
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8238.jpg‎   IMG_8237.jpg‎  

  5. #21637
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK72  [View Original Post]
    So, I decided to give Reese another try to see if my first experience with her could happen again. I set up another hour meeting and told her I wanted greek again. When I got there she remembered me and was excited I came back. Started with a decent BBBJ with lots of attention to the boys. I suited up and went straight for her ass. Let me say this, she really likes having her ass pounded. She took another good 30 minutes of it and then finished me off in her mouth. She spent the entire time face down, ass up playing with herself.

    If any of you mongers are into dirty girls I highly recommend trying out her ass.
    Curious if this Reese is this Reese:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...n/414800755466

  6. #21636
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeCruiser  [View Original Post]
    That's Lily. She's good. Most importantly she is safe and no BS. Saw her once and would like to repeat. She has a few extra pounds than what you see in her pics.
    I had a dream. Sweet gal all action is safe. Light GFE. Not a bad option. Young student nice bod not a spinner.

  7. #21635
    Quote Originally Posted by BagelFish  [View Original Post]
    Imma be too busy for the holidays but I hope someone is willing to give Linda a shot.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/839278533405

    Best of luck.
    Always wondered about her. Do prices decline with the age of the provider? A bit of cellulite showing in those old pics. Hopefully not like someone described another "mature" provider: "a pair of pantyhose stuffed with cottage cheese".

  8. #21634

    Found Linda's link

    Imma be too busy for the holidays but I hope someone is willing to give Linda a shot.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/839278533405

    Best of luck.

  9. #21633
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamActor  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any info on this one? Because she ticks a few boxes, in my dreams.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/828239208354
    I saw this ad too hoping to find some info.

  10. #21632
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Anyone see Jasmine Green or Nadia lately?

    Jasmine I haven't seen post in over a year or so. Used to see her for a short period and while I wasn't crazy about her, she very clearly enjoyed herself which is a big plus to me. Definitely seemed like a bit more than just a weed smoker though.

    Nadia (sumo link here: https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/414-260-6292) posted 2 months ago and I was lucky enough to meet her around then. Was very nice and professional, would definitely repeat, but haven't found any recent posts by her.

  11. #21631

    Drop that link.

    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    Speak of the devil. Linda is back with recent post that I noticed online. Over the years, even before I ever actually participated in this hobby, I used to see her ads and seriously consider. Looks like the same number too.

    L.
    One my first visits in hobby. Had a decent time. Would do it again.

  12. #21630

    Well I'll be

    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    Speak of the devil. Linda is back with recent post that I noticed online. Over the years, even before I ever actually participated in this hobby, I used to see her ads and seriously consider. Looks like the same number too.

    L.
    Just think of a old provider and she returns? She has got to be 70 by now! Well if anyone sees her please report back. I may ring her phone just for old timers sake.

  13. #21629
    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    Speak of the devil. Linda is back with recent post that I noticed online. Looks like the same number too..
    And many of the same pictures from 10-15 years ago. I've seen her a few times back then. Her place was in Stallis. I'm curious how she looks these days.

  14. #21628

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by Packers12  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Good for the price nowadays. She's getting bigger by the day. Definitely a time watcher, saw her on a qv and never got to finish the job even though I tried throwing more money at her to pop.
    Who are you talking about? Link?

  15. #21627

    Golden pee

    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTonguer  [View Original Post]
    I was heading to the pub next to Golden Key and saw a chubbier Hispanic walking outside the Key. I pulled around but by the time I got into the parking lot she had left (silver minivan? Ran into one of the girls outside smoking and asked about her. She said the Hispanic was very new to the Key and thought she lived out in Waukesha.

    Anyone know who this is? Would love to set up a date. Or if anyone is aware of any other Hispanic ladies out in Waukesha area please PM. I prefer bigger but will take them any size LOL.

    Thanks and stay safe!
    So who was the other girl outside smoking? Did you get any of her information?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape