Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11686
    Quote Originally Posted by Loopguystl  [View Original Post]
    AMPs rarely legit LMTs. And that includes the straight ones too. They often have someone's license on the wall. But that is not the only person who works there.

    Now there are legit UTR LMTs. And thar information is only exchanged via DMs Exchanged being the operative word.
    Very well aware. Point was the fun of corrupting someone into doing something they might not normally do.

    I'm well aware of UTR LMTs; used to have a stable myself but they've pretty much all fallen by the wayside in the last year or so.

  2. #11685
    Quote Originally Posted by NamelessDrone  [View Original Post]
    Corrupting a legit LMT is fun And they tend to have incredible handy skills.
    AMPs rarely legit LMTs. And that includes the straight ones too. They often have someone's license on the wall. But that is not the only person who works there.

    Now there are legit UTR LMTs. And thar information is only exchanged via DMs Exchanged being the operative word.

  3. #11684
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Let's split the difference. Keep her name quiet. But tell us where you got your car worked on.
    Who said it was a car?

  4. #11683

    There is good info on how to get past the initial barrier

    Quote Originally Posted by Piketty  [View Original Post]
    Not to be purely argumentative, but there's zero useful info here and you acknowledge that.

    So, why post about this at all?

    Might as well say - "I got laid today. Won't tell you who or where. That is all. " If you have a UTR that you don't want to share, that's fine. But you shouldn't need to tell us that you're not going to tell us. That's voyeurism and not what this board is about as far as I can tell.
    The point of the post was to share a good strategy on how to handle a woman telling you to finish yourself.

    Noticed that I did not just grab her. I asked for consent and after a few minutes she felt safe with me.

    Even if I gave the location, most men would fail to get the goods because of there approach.

  5. #11682

    Boom

    I think I just heard your inbox explode. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasSea  [View Original Post]
    Respecting the masseuse by keeping the location private as requested.

    Was getting a vehicle worked on and needed to kill 2 hours.

    Walked to an AMP that seemed very legitimate other than being open until 10:00.

    Got an hour massage. It was very good! At the end I was told to finish myself. Asked if it was okay if I touched her breast, and she shook her head yes.

    After a minute of playing with her and not really finishing myself, she decided to finish me.

    I decided to get a second hour because I really had nowhere else to go. 30 minutes into the massage she asked me if I wanted to fuck. I said yes. She asked condom or no condom. I proceeded to fill her up!

    Crazy from a place that seems so legitimate and wouldn't even do a handjob at first.

  6. #11681
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasSea  [View Original Post]
    Respecting the masseuse by keeping the location private as requested.

    Was getting a vehicle worked on and needed to kill 2 hours.

    Walked to an AMP that seemed very legitimate other than being open until 10:00.

    Got an hour massage. It was very good! At the end I was told to finish myself. Asked if it was okay if I touched her breast, and she shook her head yes.

    After a minute of playing with her and not really finishing myself, she decided to finish me.

    I decided to get a second hour because I really had nowhere else to go. 30 minutes into the massage she asked me if I wanted to fuck. I said yes. She asked condom or no condom. I proceeded to fill her up!

    Crazy from a place that seems so legitimate and wouldn't even do a handjob at first.
    Let's split the difference. Keep her name quiet. But tell us where you got your car worked on. 😂.

  7. #11680
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #11679

    Why post this at all?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasSea  [View Original Post]
    Respecting the masseuse by keeping the location private as requested.

    Was getting a vehicle worked on and needed to kill 2 hours.

    Walked to an AMP that seemed very legitimate other than being open until 10:00.

    Got an hour massage. It was very good! At the end I was told to finish myself. Asked if it was okay if I touched her breast, and she shook her head yes.

    After a minute of playing with her and not really finishing myself, she decided to finish me.

    I decided to get a second hour because I really had nowhere else to go. 30 minutes into the massage she asked me if I wanted to fuck. I said yes. She asked condom or no condom. I proceeded to fill her up!

    Crazy from a place that seems so legitimate and wouldn't even do a handjob at first.
    Not to be purely argumentative, but there's zero useful info here and you acknowledge that.

    So, why post about this at all?

    Might as well say - "I got laid today. Won't tell you who or where. That is all. " If you have a UTR that you don't want to share, that's fine. But you shouldn't need to tell us that you're not going to tell us. That's voyeurism and not what this board is about as far as I can tell.

  9. #11678

    Jasmine Massage Marysville

    Hadn't been there in several weeks, they now have a younger masseuse, as you all know age is hard to tell with most Asians, but I am pretty sure she is in her 40's but could pass for younger, looks Japanese. Nice little spinner, nice behind and a handful up top. Seems most on here are more south so PM for more details.

  10. #11677

    High Five

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasSea  [View Original Post]
    Respecting the masseuse by keeping the location private as requested.

    Was getting a vehicle worked on and needed to kill 2 hours.

    Walked to an AMP that seemed very legitimate other than being open until 10:00.

    Got an hour massage. It was very good! At the end I was told to finish myself. Asked if it was okay if I touched her breast, and she shook her head yes.

    After a minute of playing with her and not really finishing myself, she decided to finish me.

    I decided to get a second hour because I really had nowhere else to go. 30 minutes into the massage she asked me if I wanted to fuck. I said yes. She asked condom or no condom. I proceeded to fill her up!

    Crazy from a place that seems so legitimate and wouldn't even do a handjob at first.
    This is awesome. But a brutal tease. Thanks man!

    I just got back from a lunchtime visit with one of my two "legit" girls that I see frequently. I can understand your unwillingness to blow them up. My two girls will remain a secret to me too!

  11. #11676
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasSea  [View Original Post]
    Crazy from a place that seems so legitimate and wouldn't even do a handjob at first.
    Corrupting a legit LMT is fun And they tend to have incredible handy skills.

  12. #11675
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 179

    Took a look at 7324 15th yesterday

    Lisa and Amy (Aibi?) working, both chunky aunties who acted pissed off when I politely asked "Who else is working?

    As I politely left the lobby saying "I might be back later" they slammed the other door hard.

    Tip: If they act anything other that polite when seeing if you want to spend your hard-earned $$ on them, it's a good bet their service is going to be terrible and to be avoided.

    The funny thing about the name of this place "UU Massage and Health Center" is how the UU is a good emoji for their droopy national geographic tits these chunky aunties almost always have hidden away in their pushup bras. Haha.

  13. #11674
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasSea  [View Original Post]
    Crazy from a place that seems so legitimate and wouldn't even do a handjob at first.
    Ha what a turn!

  14. #11673

    Story time

    Respecting the masseuse by keeping the location private as requested.

    Was getting a vehicle worked on and needed to kill 2 hours.

    Walked to an AMP that seemed very legitimate other than being open until 10:00.

    Got an hour massage. It was very good! At the end I was told to finish myself. Asked if it was okay if I touched her breast, and she shook her head yes.

    After a minute of playing with her and not really finishing myself, she decided to finish me.

    I decided to get a second hour because I really had nowhere else to go. 30 minutes into the massage she asked me if I wanted to fuck. I said yes. She asked condom or no condom. I proceeded to fill her up!

    Crazy from a place that seems so legitimate and wouldn't even do a handjob at first.

  15. #11672

    Lake Serene

    Hey guys, I went to see Lake Serene, been a while since my last visit. It is always provided what I expect and is consistent for what I am looking for. Was $$ for all and all went great, was nice to relax.

    I was not aware, however others may already know this, but they are closing due to the property and nearby businesses being bought for the water tower expansion by county or Alderwood water district, not sure of all details.

    Was also said informed they will be "moving" or joining (was hard to understand fully) Magic Spa off 128th. All this takes place in early January. So if you like Lake S, soon to be gone.

    Have a safe one guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape