Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 29347
-
11-14-23 14:25 #22357Regular Member

Posts: 13Summyr Raine!
This woman is amazing! Got to give her a try, amazing massage skills and will leave fulfilled! She comes to Indy regularly.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-25581.html
-
11-14-23 11:07 #22356Senior Member

Posts: 54Aurora. Carmel
Aurora is closed. Sign from the city on the door. I have told people that Carmel isn't playing games. It's just a matter of time for those mongers who are visiting the Carmel shops.
-
11-14-23 08:31 #22355Senior Member

Posts: 82King 96
Was this Linda?
Originally Posted by AsianK
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-23 23:31 #22354Senior Member

Posts: 251King 96
I've always enjoyed a good TS. Arrived to find a good looking Linda in a light green dress. After a good TS with her hands went back to the room for a massage. Great skills and easy access. Low and behold no underwear on underneath. 60 dollar for the entry and 80 for the covered BJ. Will return next time I want a thorough TS and happy service.
-
11-13-23 20:25 #22353Senior Member

Posts: 1175In nicer areas, people complain about these places until they get LE to bust them like the place that was in Broad Ripple. There are some in safer places than others but safer often means busier public places with less privacy going in. Now Best on W 16th and Ruby near 38th & Shadeland are probably the worst, IMO. I'd be uneasy at either of them at night. Michigan Rd & 86th area is kind of a dump in places but not much trouble there.
Originally Posted by Ominous
[View Original Post]
I spend a lot of time parked in parking lots near some of these places catching up with messages and stuff on weekends. Once, I was parked in front of Luna on E Washington and managed to score some smoke without even trying. LOL. Overall though, I haven't really seen much go on in any of theses areas to make me worried.
-
11-13-23 20:24 #22352Senior Member

Posts: 97I only asked for a HJ, she knew what I tipped and told her before tipping, she just wanted to give me some juice so I can be trapped and pay more next time. That's a basic move from a " business woman " and I'm pretty young and I know that. For example, when drug dealers want to become popular what do they do? They invest in their product and give it out to everyone, next round they have to pay. That's what happened there, I always pay what I was asked for but yall just want to give me shit for no reason.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-23 20:21 #22351Senior Member

Posts: 97No! Noo!! Keep posting, trust me you're not getting more hate that what I've been getting and I don't care, I get a long with a couple seniors here and we share experiences that are far from being posted on here. If you have a good experience post it, if you have a bad experience post it!
Originally Posted by RubyRod78
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-23 20:19 #22350Senior Member

Posts: 97Sorry I come from the Caribbean and I used to live in NY so yeah my standards are somewhat higher than the regular Indianas MT. She didn't have a great body but not an horrible one, I can just post about the experiences I have instead of their appearance if that helps.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-23 20:07 #22349Senior Member

Posts: 499Previous post
A few posts prior he mentioned the tip that he left her.
Originally Posted by BearCoach1
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-23 19:56 #22348Senior Member

Posts: 129Tip?
I don't see anywhere in his post that he states that he left a tip. Am I reading the right post to reference? I just see where he said the website says a hhr is. 5 and he paid. 4.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-23 19:16 #22347Senior Member

Posts: 94Smile
This forum has been a great resource. I am wondering, I have been to body balance last year and more recently to smile while visiting. The west side and the east side have been a bit run down neighborhoods. Are the south or north side areas the nicer ones?
The recent reports on Smile have been accurate. Anna, the taller and thinner one, definitely cleans up well giving the appearance of early 30's, but I would say she's closer to 40's. I went twice during my visit. She was down for a bbj, but I opted for an HJ and CBJ for the visits. She is definitely skilled and attractive enough that she would've been ATF where I'm visiting from.
The area seemed safe during the daytime, but I would not want to visit at night.
-
11-13-23 18:41 #22346Senior Member

Posts: 499Have you ever been asked to pay upfront, prior to any deed? If so, it kinda sucks doesn't it? Kind of kills the mood for me but I've gotten used to it. Do you know why they do that? Because guys take advantage of them and leave "crappy tips". I'm not saying throw all your money at them but at least pay what the service is going for, especially if they're new and / or don't ask for it in advance. . 5 for a bbj is shameful. Especially if you enjoyed yourself.
Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-23 18:14 #22345Senior Member

Posts: 149I was contacted by someone on the board offering me a free massage at the location, and requesting I remove my negative review. I am glad you all are having a good experience there, but I did not, and I will not be returning. I will also not be editing my post to appease someone because they don't like what I put. I listed my personal experience, it is what happened to me there. I actually went there based off all the good reviews I had seen so far. I rarely post anymore, and this is the exact reason why. If my experience differs from others I have weird ass direct messages hitting my inbox, which is just another reason to post less and less for me.
Originally Posted by Pabllini54
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-23 18:11 #22344Senior Member

Posts: 1175The other girl (I think she's Mimi) is under 5', I think. She also has darker skin.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-23 18:08 #22343Senior Member

Posts: 1175Just sayin, you don't find service like that much and you wouldn't get half that for what you you tipped from someone else. A few more tips like that and the girl starts hassling everyone for tip up front. I mean, if you liked what you got, why wouldn't you want to leave the door open to get it again?
Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






