Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 213 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 3187
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2962

    Iowa

    Quote Originally Posted by ILieToFuck  [View Original Post]
    Hoehiked here from Iowa. Hunted her for. 30 minutes on D. She kept saying she had a BF. I asked if she was cold. She said yes. BF promised her a better life. When she got here he was balls deep in another. Now she's taken to the streets. I'm going to use her up til she's no more. 19 5'5" 110 lbs. Ate her ass and pussy. Blew both holes out then left kids inside her. She said she wasn't on BC. Video.
    Not on BC? You might have CS payments in your future. LOL.

  2. #2961
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by ILieToFuck  [View Original Post]
    Hoehiked here from Iowa. Hunted her for. 30 minutes on D. She kept saying she had a BF. I asked if she was cold. She said yes. BF promised her a better life. When she got here he was balls deep in another. Now she's taken to the streets. I'm going to use her up til she's no more. 19 5'5" 110 lbs. Ate her ass and pussy. Blew both holes out then left kids inside her. She said she wasn't on BC. Video.
    Very nice work brotha.

    Where's the video at?

  3. #2960

    Sumosearch / SW

    Witchface. No donation. Tricked.

    Best ass walking. South stroll. Anal creampie. Video. Aggressive.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8829.jpg‎   IMG_8830.jpg‎   IMG_8826.jpg‎   IMG_8825.jpg‎  

  4. #2959

    Rylie Doe

    Hoehiked here from Iowa. Hunted her for. 30 minutes on D. She kept saying she had a BF. I asked if she was cold. She said yes. BF promised her a better life. When she got here he was balls deep in another. Now she's taken to the streets. I'm going to use her up til she's no more. 19 5'5" 110 lbs. Ate her ass and pussy. Blew both holes out then left kids inside her. She said she wasn't on BC. Video.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8833.jpg‎   IMG_8832.jpg‎   IMG_8831.jpg‎  

  5. #2958
    Quote Originally Posted by PaperClips  [View Original Post]
    Where did you scoop her up? What time of day was it? From what I have observed, most of the action takes place during the daytime. It makes sense. Easier to blend in. On another note, the SW that hangs out with Tanya told me her name is Samantha. I'm not sure if she made that up or not. I haven't picked anyone up in ages.
    It seems like they are more active in the morning before 11 am and then it picks up again in the afternoon but it's always random. If I'm determined to pick someone up I may have to drive up and down the "D" for up to a couple hours with an occasional venture up to "L" but I rarely see anyone there lately.

  6. #2957
    Quote Originally Posted by PaperClips  [View Original Post]
    Where did you scoop her up? What time of day was it? From what I have observed, most of the action takes place during the daytime. It makes sense. Easier to blend in. On another note, the SW that hangs out with Tanya told me her name is Samantha. I'm not sure if she made that up or not. I haven't picked anyone up in ages.
    I picked up Tori a few days ago at the north end of the "D" just past Martin Luther king jr st. Near that party store and Burger King almost to where it turns into the nicer area downtown.

  7. #2956
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeze1  [View Original Post]
    She said she hangs in the bottlehose area or shell at the other end. It was indeed daytime. TBH, I see the most activity Sunday afternoons. Wild. Seen 3 yesterday. Old Laura was out.
    Oh, the bad area. The Bottle house have seen some better days. I saw two out Thursday morning around Hall st. Tanya and her friend. Tanya is very attractive, but her performance is lacking according to lots of mongers.

  8. #2955
    She said she hangs in the bottlehose area or shell at the other end. It was indeed daytime. TBH, I see the most activity Sunday afternoons. Wild. Seen 3 yesterday. Old Laura was out.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaperClips  [View Original Post]
    Where did you scoop her up? What time of day was it? From what I have observed, most of the action takes place during the daytime. It makes sense. Easier to blend in. On another note, the SW that hangs out with Tanya told me her name is Samantha. I'm not sure if she made that up or not. I haven't picked anyone up in ages.

  9. #2954
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeze1  [View Original Post]
    Back at it. Former senior member. Had a nice stroll the other. Met Tori. She was a team player. Slipped on the nylons and went to work. BBBJ minimal tip. Don't like cum. But I was ok w that. Have digits.

    Trying them now. Hahahaha.
    Where did you scoop her up? What time of day was it? From what I have observed, most of the action takes place during the daytime. It makes sense. Easier to blend in. On another note, the SW that hangs out with Tanya told me her name is Samantha. I'm not sure if she made that up or not. I haven't picked anyone up in ages.

  10. #2953

    Tori

    Back at it. Former senior member. Had a nice stroll the other. Met Tori. She was a team player. Slipped on the nylons and went to work. BBBJ minimal tip. Don't like cum. But I was ok w that. Have digits.

    Trying them now. Hahahaha.

  11. #2952

    Little Mami

    She has been released. I saw her Friday night walking down the stroll. Other than her, the stroll has been dead. I don't even partake in the activity any more. I did noticed something very strange. Once Tanya got locked up, her friend that looks like her; was no where to be found.

  12. #2951
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorim  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in town last weekend in Sept and was wondering what parts of Division are the best to find SW on.

    Any other streets that may yield success. I prefer WSW or HSW.
    As it stands right now, the majority of the action takes place from Alger to Wealthy. As far as HSW, I haven't seen many out. The last one I picked up was Chalia. Her head game is pretty damn good. To me, its not really worth it any more. The amount of time it takes to find a decent looking SW can be quite exhausting. Not to mention gas prices aren't stroll friendly. For the most part, cops have chilled out. However, crime has increased and there's the possibility of being in the wrong place. Then you have to find a good place to park. Assuming you're just wanting a car date, its not as easy as used to be. A lot of people have Ring cameras. They have no problems with reporting a suspicious vehicle in their neighborhood.

    Have fun and be safe!

  13. #2950
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorim  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in town last weekend in Sept and was wondering what parts of Division are the best to find SW on.

    Any other streets that may yield success. I prefer WSW or HSW.
    If you search this section you can figure out the lay of the land pretty quickly. GR only has two main walkways the D and the L. The L can happen form the D West all the way to the BK. The D can happen from downtown to the intersection with 28th, sometimes a little further south. Inconsistent and sketchy at best, the SW scene here used to be great, but not some much anymore. Good luck my friend!

  14. #2949

    In Town End of the Month.

    Going to be in town last weekend in Sept and was wondering what parts of Division are the best to find SW on.

    Any other streets that may yield success. I prefer WSW or HSW.

  15. #2948
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaone  [View Original Post]
    Tatyana was staying with another girl Mandy I think she went by. Real skinny. Wonder if that's who you are thinking of?

    Also. Something similar happened to me recently. I pulled to the side of the road to scoop one up and a truck came flying up behind me and tapped his horn. I wasn't expecting that so I took off. It was just enough to rattle me a bit. Looked in my mirror and she jumped in with him. Guy knew exactly what he was doing. My loss his gain.
    Doesn't sound like the SW that I've spotted. She's not really skinny. I'd say she is probably the same size as Tatyana. I saw her out a couple days ago and noticed a flower tattoo on her leg.

    I checked with arrests. Org and didn't see a mugshot. I am assuming she doesn't have a record. I also so a few cuties that have been busted. They might have retired now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape