Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 144 of 570 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 194 244 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 8548
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6403
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    I assume QQ is still a raw fuck joint?
    I mean if you want to LOL they always pull out the wrap from the napkin. The choice is yours.

  2. #6402
    Quote Originally Posted by MammaryGlands  [View Original Post]
    Then I'd avoid DATY for this place. Thanks.
    I would avoid DATY at a lot of places in Worcester LOL I never go to them thinking ima going to DATY I'm there for a quick nut lmao.

  3. #6401

    Feet.

    This is probably out of context, but has anyone ever tried to ask a provider for a footjob? Or anything foot fetish related? I was wondering if anyone had, I've always thought about asking but just haven't been brave enough to honestly LOL thank you.

  4. #6400
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerOver0310  [View Original Post]
    Still till the day I pay 40 for the hh and 80 for FS cip 120 In total.
    I assume QQ is still a raw fuck joint?

  5. #6399

    Cip?

    Quote Originally Posted by RangerOver0310  [View Original Post]
    Still till the day I pay 40 for the hh and 80 for FS cip 120 In total.
    Then I'd avoid DATY for this place. Thanks.

  6. #6398
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston528  [View Original Post]
    What's the current House fee for QQ? Used to be 60 for the hour. Is it still the same?
    Still till the day I pay 40 for the hh and 80 for FS cip 120 In total.

  7. #6397
    Quote Originally Posted by TwBone  [View Original Post]
    They have two new staff Candice and Kiki who is back from Flushing after a sabbatical leave. Have fun!
    I had Candy last night, and was not really impressed. Started off with a good massage, but that went downhill with her just repeating areas over and over. She's attractive, slender, small chest, naked CBJ was decent, but FIV was not available (though apparently DATY is). 120 for the service.

  8. #6396

    Qq

    What's the current House fee for QQ? Used to be 60 for the hour. Is it still the same?

  9. #6395

    Qq

    Got my QQ fix with Yoyo today. As always a lot of fun and a decent massage after. Aways good and reliable service. Certainly not young, but does it for me every time.

  10. #6394
    Quote Originally Posted by JackLyons1967  [View Original Post]
    Why do people keep touting this place? Went once last week. 40 ish pot bellied with zero massage skills and completely uninspired. Total waste of time and $.
    I'm sorry that happened to you, but that's definitely not the norm here. I've been maybe half a dozen times and have been happy each time, and I'm picky about my providers.

  11. #6393
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Always depends on the girl

    Quote Originally Posted by JackLyons1967  [View Original Post]
    Why do people keep touting this place? Went once last week. 40 ish pot bellied with zero massage skills and completely uninspired. Total waste of time and $.
    Girls rotate. Some are bad. Some are good. Some are great!

    Reviews really have nothing to do with a place, but with the talent that happens to be there at the time.

    Some places are really a crap shoot. Some the odds are more in your favor. But it does not prevent a poor experience.

  12. #6392

    That lady is gone!

    Quote Originally Posted by JackLyons1967  [View Original Post]
    Why do people keep touting this place? Went once last week. 40 ish pot bellied with zero massage skills and completely uninspired. Total waste of time and $.
    The one you encountered is gone. They have two new staff Candice and Kiki who is back from Flushing after a sabbatical leave. Have fun!

  13. #6391

    Overrated

    Quote Originally Posted by TwBone  [View Original Post]
    Today I met Candice (Candy) short spinner 30 ish with short hair not bad looking and B+ or C. Paid for the hour and the massage was very good with patience, followed directions very well. The fun began after flip opted for CBJ with all access like I said Candice is very patient and followed directions. All in all I had a relaxing massage and fun time. On my way out I saw Kiki who is also another delight, will be back soon!
    Why do people keep touting this place? Went once last week. 40 ish pot bellied with zero massage skills and completely uninspired. Total waste of time and $.

  14. #6390

    Seven, Medway

    Today I met Candice (Candy) short spinner 30 ish with short hair not bad looking and B+ or C. Paid for the hour and the massage was very good with patience, followed directions very well. The fun began after flip opted for CBJ with all access like I said Candice is very patient and followed directions. All in all I had a relaxing massage and fun time. On my way out I saw Kiki who is also another delight, will be back soon!

  15. #6389

    Hotel Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoRun  [View Original Post]
    Okay so it's not a scam LOL do you think they really would do a nuru massage? Or they just say that and when you go in they tell you to just do FS and that's it? LOL.
    They will do whatever you want as long as you have the cash, but don't be surprised if they ask for crazy money. Remember you can't buy enthusiasm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape