Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 54 of 300 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 4491
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #3696

    Golden Asian 168 Ives dairy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper276  [View Original Post]
    First time in Miami. Need a relief from this day.

    Any recommendations for a good spa. Would love an ango, a good Asian will be nice. Where I'm from there no white girl spas anymore. No for years.
    You won't be disappointed Jonnie.

  2. #3695

    Looking for good spa

    First time in Miami. Need a relief from this day.

    Any recommendations for a good spa. Would love an ango, a good Asian will be nice. Where I'm from there no white girl spas anymore. No for years.

  3. #3694

    Re: Luo Luo Spa

    Several members messaged me about the contact information. I visited her last month but in case the number doesn't work or has changed, your best bet is going in-person and asking if Jenny is there. These masseuse's rotate frequently so it's best to go in-person and see if you can find someone you like. Good luck!

  4. #3693

    Nuru spots

    Visiting from Southern California, any Nuru or b2 b spots out there? Don't care if it's exactly like real Nuru in Japan, essentially looking for a nude body to body with a super hot babe like stripper hotness with basic HE, doesn't need to be extras.

  5. #3692
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDirty1  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/f...scorts/2616363

    This one looks good and is in the NMB area, anybody have an experience?
    Saw her once. Great experience.

  6. #3691

    Luo Luo Spa

    I've been to Luo Luo Spa a couple of times, but they frequently switch masseuses and rarely pick up the phone number posted on Google. After speaking to the manager, if any of you are interested in seeing some of the better quality masseuses like Jenny, it is best to contact another number [Deleted by Admin] as opposed to the number posted on Google. This is not a personal phone number, but rather a number to contact when inquiring about which masseuses are working since the phone number on Google is often not picked up. Stay safe out there & happy holidays!

    Edit: Please PM me for updated number. My apologies for the redaction.
    Last edited by MattKirschner0; 11-14-23 at 17:19. Reason: Deleted number

  7. #3690
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDirty1  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/f...scorts/2616363

    This one looks good and is in the NMB area, anybody have an experience?
    She has a bunch of reviews in TER so I believe she is legit but I have not engaged personally.

  8. #3689

    Bless

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/f...scorts/2616363

    This one looks good and is in the NMB area, anybody have an experience?

  9. #3688

    Nmb

    Hi,

    Any recommendations for the North Miami Beach area?

  10. #3687

    Katherine

    Does anyone have info for katherine? She worked in a house on a canal, older blonde female. Coming to town can't find her contact info.

  11. #3686
    But do you have a chance with Isabella?

    Quote Originally Posted by EscortGuru  [View Original Post]
    My adventure began in the late afternoon around 4 pm. Traffic was torturous, but I braved it and started at MVP. As others said, old lady, so I left and headed north about 1/2 mile to Golden Spa. This place had an odd vibe with both male and female attendants and the female was not attractive enough to TOFT. I didn't want to cruise SW8st as I know most are going to be old ladies and upsellers so I decided to TOFT on massagefinder Isabella. She works at a spa at 5773 NW 7st. The mall itself has warning the mall is not responsible for car break ins, damage, and vehicle theft so mind your surroundings. The lobby is tight like most AMPs and they have male and female attendants. I waited in the lobby with a guy who is gay and went on and on about how he loves this place so Im feeling a no extra vibe at this point. Once you enter inside it's actually big. Behind the front door are rows of relax chairs I assume this is for foot massages. Off to the right are massage tables that are draped by see through white drapes, I guess this is for clothed massages, didn't ask, then in the back are the private rooms. Clean enough. I waited almost 15 minutes in the room on top of the 5 minute wait in the lobby. Masseuse finally shows up and is attractive late 20's in looks but I don't think she's the girl in the photo. She's dressed in jeans and tshirt so I'm pretty sure FS is not happening. She doesn't answer when I ask her name or other questions, just say don't speak English. I'm disrobed and in relaxed seating position reading reviews when she enters so I'm fully exposed. She had a smile and says ready and points to the hole in the table and gestures I put my face on it. I get up to put my phone in my jeans and she's smiling and looking at me the whole time. I get on the table and she doesn't drape me massage starts and average to below average therputically speaking, but she quickly starts some teasing touches. My hopes are renewed LOL. In the end it was not a therapeutic massage nor a sensual massage but somewhere in between. I'd go back to see if I can get HE. I'm very excited now because she took me to full hardon twice each time backing off to avoid climax.

    I'm too far from my Kendall stomping ground and I'm staying at a luxury hotel for the night in the gables so I decide to cruise SW8, and coral way stopping at a total of 6 places. All old ladies but 1 spinner at 7375 Coral Way. She looks early 20s at a glance, but gaze at her face and you can clearly see shes late 30s, but still attractive enough to cause a hard on. They said no table shower despite having a table shower and they have a shower but the spinner said no so I was leaving and the they stop me. I said no mutual shower Im leaving and they go back and forth in Chinese the the spinner grabs me and says yes. I give her the house fee and we get to the shower and says no she doesnt want to get wet. I said forget it lets just go to massage. She drapes me with a thick shower towel so I old feel her pressing down with me and shes really just pushing down in the same spot. She says she wants 100 for massage. I said Id tip after so you dont scam me again. She got upset and said no tip now no massage and left the room and went to talk to the old lady I could hear them arguing in Chinese and came back in and just continued pressing me through the towel.imjust got up, dressed and left. The old lady asked for a tip and I said really you just scammed me. The phone number is 786-534-3979. Good luck to those who give them a try.
    .

  12. #3685

    Coral Gables Trip Recap

    My adventure began in the late afternoon around 4 pm. Traffic was torturous, but I braved it and started at MVP. As others said, old lady, so I left and headed north about 1/2 mile to Golden Spa. This place had an odd vibe with both male and female attendants and the female was not attractive enough to TOFT. I didn't want to cruise SW8st as I know most are going to be old ladies and upsellers so I decided to TOFT on massagefinder Isabella. She works at a spa at 5773 NW 7st. The mall itself has warning the mall is not responsible for car break ins, damage, and vehicle theft so mind your surroundings. The lobby is tight like most AMPs and they have male and female attendants. I waited in the lobby with a guy who is gay and went on and on about how he loves this place so I’m feeling a no extra vibe at this point. Once you enter inside it's actually big. Behind the front door are rows of relax chairs I assume this is for foot massages. Off to the right are massage tables that are draped by see through white drapes, I guess this is for clothed massages, didn't ask, then in the back are the private rooms. Clean enough. I waited almost 15 minutes in the room on top of the 5 minute wait in the lobby. Masseuse finally shows up and is attractive late 20's in looks but I don't think she's the girl in the photo. She's dressed in jeans and tshirt so I'm pretty sure FS is not happening. She doesn't answer when I ask her name or other questions, just say don't speak English. I'm disrobed and in relaxed seating position reading reviews when she enters so I'm fully exposed. She had a smile and says ready and points to the hole in the table and gestures I put my face on it. I get up to put my phone in my jeans and she's smiling and looking at me the whole time. I get on the table and she doesn't drape me massage starts and average to below average therputically speaking, but she quickly starts some teasing touches. My hopes are renewed LOL. In the end it was not a therapeutic massage nor a sensual massage but somewhere in between. I'd go back to see if I can get HE. I'm very excited now because she took me to full hardon twice each time backing off to avoid climax.

    I'm too far from my Kendall stomping ground and I'm staying at a luxury hotel for the night in the gables so I decide to cruise SW8, and coral way stopping at a total of 6 places. All old ladies but 1 spinner at 7375 Coral Way. She looks early 20s at a glance, but gaze at her face and you can clearly see she’s late 30s, but still attractive enough to cause a hard on. They said no table shower despite having a table shower and they have a shower but the spinner said no so I was leaving and the they stop me. I said no mutual shower I’m leaving and they go back and forth in Chinese the the spinner grabs me and says yes. I give her the house fee and we get to the shower and says no she doesn’t want to get wet. I said forget it let’s just go to massage. She drapes me with a thick shower towel so I old feel her pressing down with me and she’s really just pushing down in the same spot. She says she wants 100 for massage. I said I’d tip after so you don’t scam me again. She got upset and said no tip now no massage and left the room and went to talk to the old lady I could hear them arguing in Chinese and came back in and just continued pressing me through the towel.imjust got up, dressed and left. The old lady asked for a tip and I said really you just scammed me. The phone number is 786-534-3979. Good luck to those who give them a try.

  13. #3684

    Coral Gables

    Quote Originally Posted by EscortGuru  [View Original Post]
    Heading the Coral Gables need some tips.

    MVP = I know this is a fun place, but any recommendations on girls and how much donation.

    Golden Spa?

    Any good massage girls that will visit my hotel?
    I agree with the others that SW 8St and Flagler offer many fine options.

    MVP has elderly women who give bad HJs.

    If you go to Golden Foot, go undraped and your gal will know why you are there.

    Hue.

  14. #3683
    Quote Originally Posted by Rico1000  [View Original Post]
    Just go little further north to SW 8st and Flagler. Open up google maps and do a search for asian massage and it will light up like the stars. If you don't like the options for the first one, walk out and go into the next one.
    Second that. I know Jade Massage on Calle Ocho stays busy and will give you the full experience; 1773 SW.

  15. #3682
    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonNew  [View Original Post]
    Doing business in coral gables this weekend by Ponce De Leon and Alhambra. Any FS AMP in the area? Please PM or post. Golden Foor seems to be only HJs.

    Stay safe.
    Just go little further north to SW 8st and Flagler. Open up google maps and do a search for asian massage and it will light up like the stars. If you don't like the options for the first one, walk out and go into the next one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape