rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 300 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 4491
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3681

    Coral gables

    Doing business in coral gables this weekend by Ponce De Leon and Alhambra. Any FS AMP in the area? Please PM or post. Golden Foor seems to be only HJs.

    Stay safe.

  2. #3680

    Touring Coral Gables

    Heading the Coral Gables need some tips.

    MVP = I know this is a fun place, but any recommendations on girls and how much donation.

    Golden Spa?

    Any good massage girls that will visit my hotel?

  3. #3679

    Melani

    Anyone seen her? Tried setting something up but she was a little passive aggressive and it turned me off.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/45798/

  4. #3678

    Paris KGFE

    Decided to take the chance on the high price given there has been so much debate about this place in this forum and in the Miami forum (posted there too). I only opted for the 30 min though. $$$ True GFE.

    Looks - 6.

    Service - 8.

    kgfe.net

    The setup was super easy and quick. I texted the booker and sent a dick pic to verify. When I arrived, I got slightly sketched out because there was three cops parked at the entrance of the community. Nevertheless, I went in because I was horny as hell and was curious about the agency.

    When I walked in Paris opened the door dressed in a red lingerie two-piece. I noticed immediately she didn't really resemble the girl in the pics but her tits looked huge and she had a decent ass on her. She took me to the room where her top came off and she gave me a huge kiss. She helped take off my clothes and guided me to the shower, as she played with my junior with the other hand. In the shower, she kept appreciating the Junior which was nice, but she never actually gave me head or anything in the shower. I guess because it was kind of small and would have been hard to get back up from kneeling. She did, however, wash me thoroughly and tickled my junior every chance she got.

    We finished and she guided me back to the room, where we had a DFK session as she moaned and stroked my junior with her hands. I was sitting on the edge of the bed and she was on top, so she took advantage of the situation and pushed me down to give me a really sensual BBBJ. She was extremely slow and careful with each motion. The eye contact wasn't there for most of it but she was willing to let do anything as I wrapped her hair around my hands and face fucked her as I pleased. She didn't try to stop me. She also gave me no indication that she wanted make me cum quicker. Instead she kept sucking me off sensually until I pulled her up to make out with her some more.

    At this point I'm fully laying on the bed, and she's still on top teasing my junior with her wet pussy. Personally, I am not a BBFS guy, but the way she was playing with my junior against her pussy, I knew I wouldn't reject it if she just slipped it in. Instead, she went and grabbed a condom, put it on, and rode me like an experienced equestrian. Almost, the entire time she was on top, we were making out. It was really sensual and GFE-like. I was indeed pleased LOL.

    We then switched to doggy, which was surprisingly really good; the view was better than with most Asians. I could tell she was enjoying herself because she was creaming quite a bit, and that naturally made me hornier. We then switched to mish where she pulled me in to make out even more. She grabbed my arms through to my shoulders using all the space available between her inner elbow and her hands. This finally made me cum.

    Overall, the experience was definitely more GFE than most asian providers in the area, but the looks are just about the same, maybe slightly better. I'm not sure if I would repeat again to be honest. I may only repeat if reviews confirm the girls looks are over a 7.

  5. #3677
    Quote Originally Posted by MFever  [View Original Post]
    Well I guess YMMV always holds true with these girls. She texted me back saying she no longer is seeing anyone and is not in the area. I have not seen her in a few years even though I tried to remind her so maybe she's just not seeing so called new guys.

    I'm really bummed too. I'm down in Lauderdale- Miami on a work trip till Saturday and hoped to see her based off the experience I had before.
    "Not in the area" could mean that she is in Virginia, since she does spend some of her time there. I suspect she might return shortly, although I have no inside info on that.

    Hue.

  6. #3676
    Quote Originally Posted by JRuds  [View Original Post]
    Driving home from an appointment with her while typing this.
    Well I guess YMMV always holds true with these girls. She texted me back saying she no longer is seeing anyone and is not in the area. I have not seen her in a few years even though I tried to remind her so maybe she's just not seeing so called new guys.

    I'm really bummed too. I'm down in Lauderdale- Miami on a work trip till Saturday and hoped to see her based off the experience I had before.

  7. #3675
    Quote Originally Posted by Poon123  [View Original Post]
    2nd floor plaza?
    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyKK  [View Original Post]
    Exact address? Last night in Miami?
    The office plaza north of Kendall Jeep and south of Holiday Inn. 2nd Fl front building facing Tamiami Airport.

    Quote Originally Posted by Entreri  [View Original Post]
    Any decent spots left with table shower fun time?
    Butterfly Spa (formerly Q Spa) by The Falls shopping plaza has a fun table shower, but the last few times I been there it was the same old lady. B2 B YMMV, I've tried her and left happy but I had to close my eyes and just feel the experience. She has good moves, just old for my taste.

    The place above has a table shower, never tried it, but with the new spinner I think I will next time.

  8. #3674
    Quote Originally Posted by JRuds  [View Original Post]
    Driving home from an appointment with her while typing this.
    Lmao and I did see her yesterday.

  9. #3673
    Senior Member


    Posts: 105

    She is available

    Quote Originally Posted by MFever  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a while back year or so. She's fun clean sexy and sweet. Unfortunately she's no longer seeing anyone and not in town now.
    Driving home from an appointment with her while typing this.

  10. #3672
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssCb91  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a while back year or so. She's fun clean sexy and sweet. Unfortunately she's no longer seeing anyone and not in town now.

  11. #3671

  12. #3670
    Quote Originally Posted by EscortGuru  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in and disappointed Amy is gone, but as luck would have it the new spinner even more fun and arguably prettier.

    Reminded me of Dream Girls minus the table shower. This level of talent is rarely found in Kendall.
    Any decent spots left with table shower fun time?

  13. #3669
    Quote Originally Posted by Poon123  [View Original Post]
    2nd floor plaza?
    Exact address? Last night in Miami?

  14. #3668
    Quote Originally Posted by EscortGuru  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in and disappointed Amy is gone, but as luck would have it the new spinner even more fun and arguably prettier.

    Reminded me of Dream Girls minus the table shower. This level of talent is rarely found in Kendall.
    2nd floor plaza?

  15. #3667

    Tamiami Airport next to the American Car Dealership

    Stopped in and disappointed Amy is gone, but as luck would have it the new spinner even more fun and arguably prettier.

    Reminded me of Dream Girls minus the table shower. This level of talent is rarely found in Kendall.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape