Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 611 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 547 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 9165
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8475

    Haven't seen the ad

    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheBooks  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever taken the Latinas on wolf road for a spin? Looks enticing with good rates but can't get over the corner location of central and wolf. Very many eyes on you. Can't tell if it's too good to be true / sting or if the models they are sending pics of are legit.
    But I rented a room there a few years back, had a provider come over. Sure enough LEO was out patrolling the parking lot. I wouldn't want to partake there. Sounds suspicious.

  2. #8474

    Latinas

    Anyone ever taken the Latinas on wolf road for a spin? Looks enticing with good rates but can't get over the corner location of central and wolf. Very many eyes on you. Can't tell if it's too good to be true / sting or if the models they are sending pics of are legit.

  3. #8473
    No it was a few years ago. She definitely loves to please. Might check her out again if she's still around.

    Quote Originally Posted by OllieBear  [View Original Post]
    Was that recent? I have fucked her before, but that was probably 6-7 years ago. The last time I saw her maybe 2 years ago she still gave a top notch BBBJ (including swallow of course), but I definitely wanted her to keep her clothes on.

  4. #8472
    Quote Originally Posted by JMoser  [View Original Post]
    Is that Cher?
    No she is a different "bearded toothless hag. ".

  5. #8471

    Clothes On

    I saw her a few weeks ago and she looked rough. Not her worst. But not great. I didn't fuck her, those days are long gone. But she gave me an extraordinary bbbjnqns. My cock was spasming in her throat while she was lathering my balls with her tongue. I came so hard I thought I would pass out. If you are looking for looks, she is not the one. But I have yet to find a provider in this area who has better oral skills.

    Quote Originally Posted by OllieBear  [View Original Post]
    Was that recent? I have fucked her before, but that was probably 6-7 years ago. The last time I saw her maybe 2 years ago she still gave a top notch BBBJ (including swallow of course), but I definitely wanted her to keep her clothes on.

  6. #8470
    Quote Originally Posted by JMoser  [View Original Post]
    She tossed my salad when I saw her, great mouth skills. Really enjoyed my time. Yes she's kinda nasty but I'll b honest, I like them that way. Just as long as they are good at what they do.
    Was that recent? I have fucked her before, but that was probably 6-7 years ago. The last time I saw her maybe 2 years ago she still gave a top notch BBBJ (including swallow of course), but I definitely wanted her to keep her clothes on.

  7. #8469
    She tossed my salad when I saw her, great mouth skills. Really enjoyed my time. Yes she's kinda nasty but I'll b honest, I like them that way. Just as long as they are good at what they do.

    Quote Originally Posted by OllieBear  [View Original Post]
    I saw here a year or two ago and the skills remain, but the body was scary. It would be nice if she straightened out her life, but that usually doesn't involve going back to sucking dicks for money.

  8. #8468
    Is that Cher?

    Quote Originally Posted by Swammi2  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...p/989088433579

    She's the "toothless bearded hag" Jagger sang about in jumping jack flash.

    Got out before dropping any $.

    You have been warned.

  9. #8467
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzilla1101  [View Original Post]
    Hey there everyone, I've been scrolling this site for sometime now and just never made an account until now. I'm no expert by any means but I am fairly seasoned when it comes to the Escort and SW game in the Albany & Schenectady areas. For the most part it's pretty obvious to me which ads are legit and which ones are the old bait / switch or just a straight up scam. I was scrolling Tryst earlier when this chick caught my eye. https://tryst.link/escort/devonnatalia I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with her as far as Escort / Outcalls that she has posted here. I'm familiar with who she is and know she works as a stripper / dancer and does OF and tons of other content like that, but this is the first I've seen her on a site like this and was thinking for the fee it may be something I'd like to pull the trigger on. I'm just curious if anyone else has had any encounters and if it was worthwhile.
    $100 deposit for just a $400 hour?? Nope and nope. Hammer.

  10. #8466

    Any input??

    Hey there everyone, I've been scrolling this site for sometime now and just never made an account until now. I'm no expert by any means but I am fairly seasoned when it comes to the Escort and SW game in the Albany & Schenectady areas. For the most part it's pretty obvious to me which ads are legit and which ones are the old bait / switch or just a straight up scam. I was scrolling Tryst earlier when this chick caught my eye. https://tryst.link/escort/devonnatalia I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with her as far as Escort / Outcalls that she has posted here. I'm familiar with who she is and know she works as a stripper / dancer and does OF and tons of other content like that, but this is the first I've seen her on a site like this and was thinking for the fee it may be something I'd like to pull the trigger on. I'm just curious if anyone else has had any encounters and if it was worthwhile.

  11. #8465

    Emma's still in Cobleskill

    Quote Originally Posted by Allbany  [View Original Post]
    Last I knew she was in Cobleskill but her ad says Albany. Did she move back down here?
    Emma's still in Cobleskill, she said she'll going to fix it on the profile.

  12. #8464
    Quote Originally Posted by Allbany  [View Original Post]
    Last I knew she was in Cobleskill but her ad says Albany. Did she move back down here?
    Lot of ladies say Albany as location but really use it to indicate capital region and outlying areas. Believe she still out in Cobleskill area unfortunately.

  13. #8463

    Location?

    Quote Originally Posted by Floket  [View Original Post]
    Emma's got a tryst account now and everything on it is accurate and recent. I've been having a lot of fun seeing her over the last couple months.

    https://tryst.link/escort/emma-973
    Last I knew she was in Cobleskill but her ad says Albany. Did she move back down here?

  14. #8462

    Tryst with Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by Upforfunn27  [View Original Post]
    There are two providers that were on my radar and I can't find any current info on. Emma of the Schoharie area and Chyna of Albany. Are they still in the business? Any guidance is greatly appreciated.
    Emma's got a tryst account now and everything on it is accurate and recent. I've been having a lot of fun seeing her over the last couple months.

    https://tryst.link/escort/emma-973

  15. #8461

    FBSM, but not AMP suggestions?

    I am traveling to Albany soon and have been guarding the forum posts for a good FBSM provider, that is not located in an AMP.

    Since I'm not familiar with the area, I look back several years in the forum and came up with two great names, Lilyana and / or Layla. But, upon further research, I've learned that they are no longer in providing services locally. I have reached out to Dominique and hope to hear back from her.

    So any suggestions for FBSM Providers would be much appreciated. And if you ever need any suggestions for Boston, let me know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape