Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 209 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 259 309 709 1209 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 19310
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #16190

    Kaylee, Juicy?

    I don't know anything about her but she has adds on all the different sites with some flattering and not so flattering pics.

    https://hot.com/us/fl/palm-bay/escor...77-2125/m-hYol

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/juicy/57949986

    https://escortbabylon.com.listcrawle...mbay/157496473

  2. #16189

    Another Kaylee

    I didn't have a lot to do this morning so I was browsing through a bunch of ads on several sites. I stumbled across this one and did the search but came up empty.

    Has anyone had any experience with this Kaylee?

    https://callescort.org/321-577-2125

  3. #16188
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully your post will generate enough interest to convince her to come down your way on a regular basis.
    Looks like a Gem. Agreed!

  4. #16187
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifbk1  [View Original Post]
    Sounds good, her pics are pretty old though, how does she look now? She should update them.
    She's probably put on 10 lbs or so. A little thicker around the middle but not that far off.

  5. #16186

    Jewels

    Quote Originally Posted by AveImperator14  [View Original Post]
    I had another visit with her. There's something to be said about great comms, easy to set up visits, affordable rates, & a solid performance during the date. No endless back & forth, no waiting around. Just a straightforward completion.
    Sounds good, her pics are pretty old though, how does she look now? She should update them.

  6. #16185

    Jewels

    I had another visit with her. There's something to be said about great comms, easy to set up visits, affordable rates, & a solid performance during the date. No endless back & forth, no waiting around. Just a straightforward completion.

  7. #16184

    Glad to help

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Man a Big Shoutout to BR51 for the hook up. I had to come to Ormand beach tonight for a function tomorrow here in town, I hit up BR51 for recommendations, he recommended Sammi and man I owe you a beer sir! What an amazing hour, dressed in lingerie to impress. She arrived on time greeted her and she excused herself to restroom but when she came out. I lost it! Very hot lady just like her pics, we got settled and said I had to much clothes on so she undressed me and started with BBBJ man can she suck a cock. Then I was ready to see how that fine ass looked while I pounded from behind so I suited up and went to town then I wanted her yo sit on me and had her grinding till she couldn't hold it anymore, almost got her to squirt, guess I will next time as I couldn't hold on anymore and filled the bag. We laid there and chatted. I will be working on getting her to visit my fellow brevard friends soon no reason for Daytona to keep her, you must share!

    Thanks again BR51.

    Bs out!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...b/804811652847
    Hopefully your post will generate enough interest to convince her to come down your way on a regular basis.

  8. #16183

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by OnceMore  [View Original Post]
    She use to post a few years back under the same name. Saw her once, she was in an incall in pambay that was shared with Tryxy. Nothing memorable that I can remember. As stated communication was off, she did offer greek at the time but was so high that I had to show her the text messages so she remembered what was agreed to. Bbj was ok, current pics do resemble what I can remember of what she actually looked like.
    I believe she was 1 of the girls that got busted in a big drug bust in brevard area where the got something like 100 people in the bust.

    She was never anything to talk about she had attitude problems.

  9. #16182

    Stacy

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...world/59399671

    Has anyone experienced this woman? Looks fun and says in the palmbay area!

  10. #16181

    Sammi

    Man a Big Shoutout to BR51 for the hook up. I had to come to Ormand beach tonight for a function tomorrow here in town, I hit up BR51 for recommendations, he recommended Sammi and man I owe you a beer sir! What an amazing hour, dressed in lingerie to impress. She arrived on time greeted her and she excused herself to restroom but when she came out. I lost it! Very hot lady just like her pics, we got settled and said I had to much clothes on so she undressed me and started with BBBJ man can she suck a cock. Then I was ready to see how that fine ass looked while I pounded from behind so I suited up and went to town then I wanted her yo sit on me and had her grinding till she couldn't hold it anymore, almost got her to squirt, guess I will next time as I couldn't hold on anymore and filled the bag. We laid there and chatted. I will be working on getting her to visit my fellow brevard friends soon no reason for Daytona to keep her, you must share!

    Thanks again BR51.

    Bs out!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...b/804811652847

  11. #16180

    Blondeee

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    She looks familiar not sure her communication is horrible just like all!
    She use to post a few years back under the same name. Saw her once, she was in an incall in pambay that was shared with Tryxy. Nothing memorable that I can remember. As stated communication was off, she did offer greek at the time but was so high that I had to show her the text messages so she remembered what was agreed to. Bbj was ok, current pics do resemble what I can remember of what she actually looked like.

  12. #16179
    She looks familiar not sure her communication is horrible just like all!

  13. #16178

    Anyone tried? Started posting 2 weeks ago


  14. #16177
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGuy6969  [View Original Post]
    You can count me in for sure! She is my def my type!

    Flaguy.
    Mine too! We are lucky to be in Florida.

  15. #16176

    Is there any east Indian not native American gals in orlando merlborne cocoa beach ar

    Is there any east Indian not native American gals in orlando merlborne cocoa beach area?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape