Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 208 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 258 308 708 1208 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 19282
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #16177

    Rose / Renee

    Reached out last week for a hhr, the address provided was a house in port St. John that I've been to before where I had a terrible experience with a much older frail woman I'm assuming is her mother. After procrastinating I decided to go, Rose met me at the door and wow beautiful woman! Nice and thick like I like them ass and breast for days LOL. Weird thing was her grandma was also there in her room way in back so when I entered I had to shoot really fast through the kitchen so I wouldn't be seen. She asked for donation then we got straight to it. Really solid BBBJCIM! I love the slurping sound she does. Wanted FS but there was an odor. Got dressed and again I flew through the kitchen and out the door I go. Though her parents were there we weren't disturbed. Will I repeat? Probably not and here's why, before the deed I used her restroom and in the trash I saw a "Cabenuva" bottle. When I got home I looked it up to see what is was and um. Yeah don't know who it belong too in that household but yeah I'm good.

  2. #16176

    Any info on this one?

    Sexy & Matur. No Drama 34 years old.

    06:34 PM on 2023-11-12.

    Read before contacting a poster.

    Bet on NFL.

    Call me.

    I see.

    Couples, Men.

    Race / Regionality.

    Caucasian (N. American / W. European).

    Hair color.

    Brunette (brown).

    Accepted payment methods.

    Cash, CashApp, PayPal.

    Available for.

    Incall, Outcall.

    Location.

    Cocoa / Cocoa Beach / Rockledge.

    Weight.

    134 lb.

    Height.

    5 ft 4 in - 5 ft 7 in.

    Bust / waist / hips.

    36/27/34 in.

    Breasts.

    Medium.

    Grooming down under.

    Trimmed.

    Piercing.

    None.

    Tattoos.

    Discreet.

    Social activities.

    Drink, Smoke.

    Online Casino Gambling.

    Deposit now and get 500% sign up bonus; 600% with Crypto.

    Are you ready to indulge in the perfect package I guarantee you will love coming back for more! I am real, discreet, and sexy Available for men who desire the best in companionship! Please serious inquiries only. You wlll get playful, 5 star enjoyment that is professional and safe. I have a beautiful soft body, with mesmerizing blue eyes. I will leave you satisfied from the moment we meet. I am 100% independent and 100% real. All pictures are recent so please don't ask for me send any! Call day or night for incall, outcall or car date. Up all night hit me up when ever you get ready!

    Activities this service provider may enjoy.

    Oral. Without condom (BBBJ) Domination. Mild (BDSM) Will entertain couplesOral. Receiving (DATY) Service by two providersFace sittingFantasy outfits (on request) Intercourse. OralIntercourse - Vaginal (FS) Girlfriend experience (GFE) Lunch / dinner datesMassage. SensualMassage - therapeuticMultiple sessions within date time (MSOG) Rimming. ReceivingBreast relief / RussianSubmissionToy showTravel / extended dates.

  3. #16175
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    I didn't have a lot to do this morning so I was browsing through a bunch of ads on several sites. I stumbled across this one and did the search but came up empty.

    Has anyone had any experience with this Kaylee?

    https://callescort.org/321-577-2125
    Just some texting and a failed meet up for a cd after she was 30 minutes late then another one where she dropped out of comms before I bothered to try to meet up the second time. I've never bothered with a 3rd attempt so far. She's $$hhr / hr.

    Curious how it goes.

  4. #16174

    Kaylee

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    I didn't have a lot to do this morning so I was browsing through a bunch of ads on several sites. I stumbled across this one and did the search but came up empty.

    Has anyone had any experience with this Kaylee?

    https://callescort.org/321-577-2125
    Brother, I have been wondering about her as well and she does advertise on STG almost daily. Now, I don't know if anyone remembers the old "Kaylee" ? About ten years ago living off University in Palm Bay? Blonde, a real pleaser and back then I was a frequent visitor. She was a great time! If this newer Kaylee is close to the old Kaylee in terms of service, then I'm in! Spinners always peak my interest but I'll wait for someone to TOFTT and report!

  5. #16173

    Kaylee, Juicy?

    I don't know anything about her but she has adds on all the different sites with some flattering and not so flattering pics.

    https://hot.com/us/fl/palm-bay/escor...77-2125/m-hYol

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/juicy/57949986

    https://escortbabylon.com.listcrawle...mbay/157496473

  6. #16172

    Another Kaylee

    I didn't have a lot to do this morning so I was browsing through a bunch of ads on several sites. I stumbled across this one and did the search but came up empty.

    Has anyone had any experience with this Kaylee?

    https://callescort.org/321-577-2125

  7. #16171
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully your post will generate enough interest to convince her to come down your way on a regular basis.
    Looks like a Gem. Agreed!

  8. #16170
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifbk1  [View Original Post]
    Sounds good, her pics are pretty old though, how does she look now? She should update them.
    She's probably put on 10 lbs or so. A little thicker around the middle but not that far off.

  9. #16169

    Jewels

    Quote Originally Posted by AveImperator14  [View Original Post]
    I had another visit with her. There's something to be said about great comms, easy to set up visits, affordable rates, & a solid performance during the date. No endless back & forth, no waiting around. Just a straightforward completion.
    Sounds good, her pics are pretty old though, how does she look now? She should update them.

  10. #16168

    Jewels

    I had another visit with her. There's something to be said about great comms, easy to set up visits, affordable rates, & a solid performance during the date. No endless back & forth, no waiting around. Just a straightforward completion.

  11. #16167

    Glad to help

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Man a Big Shoutout to BR51 for the hook up. I had to come to Ormand beach tonight for a function tomorrow here in town, I hit up BR51 for recommendations, he recommended Sammi and man I owe you a beer sir! What an amazing hour, dressed in lingerie to impress. She arrived on time greeted her and she excused herself to restroom but when she came out. I lost it! Very hot lady just like her pics, we got settled and said I had to much clothes on so she undressed me and started with BBBJ man can she suck a cock. Then I was ready to see how that fine ass looked while I pounded from behind so I suited up and went to town then I wanted her yo sit on me and had her grinding till she couldn't hold it anymore, almost got her to squirt, guess I will next time as I couldn't hold on anymore and filled the bag. We laid there and chatted. I will be working on getting her to visit my fellow brevard friends soon no reason for Daytona to keep her, you must share!

    Thanks again BR51.

    Bs out!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...b/804811652847
    Hopefully your post will generate enough interest to convince her to come down your way on a regular basis.

  12. #16166

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by OnceMore  [View Original Post]
    She use to post a few years back under the same name. Saw her once, she was in an incall in pambay that was shared with Tryxy. Nothing memorable that I can remember. As stated communication was off, she did offer greek at the time but was so high that I had to show her the text messages so she remembered what was agreed to. Bbj was ok, current pics do resemble what I can remember of what she actually looked like.
    I believe she was 1 of the girls that got busted in a big drug bust in brevard area where the got something like 100 people in the bust.

    She was never anything to talk about she had attitude problems.

  13. #16165

    Stacy

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...world/59399671

    Has anyone experienced this woman? Looks fun and says in the palmbay area!

  14. #16164

    Sammi

    Man a Big Shoutout to BR51 for the hook up. I had to come to Ormand beach tonight for a function tomorrow here in town, I hit up BR51 for recommendations, he recommended Sammi and man I owe you a beer sir! What an amazing hour, dressed in lingerie to impress. She arrived on time greeted her and she excused herself to restroom but when she came out. I lost it! Very hot lady just like her pics, we got settled and said I had to much clothes on so she undressed me and started with BBBJ man can she suck a cock. Then I was ready to see how that fine ass looked while I pounded from behind so I suited up and went to town then I wanted her yo sit on me and had her grinding till she couldn't hold it anymore, almost got her to squirt, guess I will next time as I couldn't hold on anymore and filled the bag. We laid there and chatted. I will be working on getting her to visit my fellow brevard friends soon no reason for Daytona to keep her, you must share!

    Thanks again BR51.

    Bs out!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...b/804811652847

  15. #16163

    Blondeee

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    She looks familiar not sure her communication is horrible just like all!
    She use to post a few years back under the same name. Saw her once, she was in an incall in pambay that was shared with Tryxy. Nothing memorable that I can remember. As stated communication was off, she did offer greek at the time but was so high that I had to show her the text messages so she remembered what was agreed to. Bbj was ok, current pics do resemble what I can remember of what she actually looked like.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape