Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 29346
-
11-12-23 08:59 #22326Senior Member

Posts: 342Terrible experience
What a terrible experience! Personally, since this place has gotten such good reviews, they should have given you back all of your money and offered a free return trip with the MT of your choice.
Originally Posted by RubyRod78
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-23 07:55 #22325Regular Member

Posts: 22Sun Spa Multi Report
I have been to Sun Spa 3 times over the Last few months. Each time, I didn't get the name of any MT I saw. The first time, a shorter woman, probably in her late 30's / early 40's (AMP 6/10) and had a yellow skirt with a black top. She led me to the first room on the left and started out pretty normal. She asked if I had been there before, I said I had, (I hadn't but felt like I had by the amount of times read about it.) As soon as I said that I had Been there, she began a good tease. Enough to make no mistake about the type of experience that was in store. I raised my ass up so she could start to stroke me from underneath which she did. She asked me to flip and asked what I wanted. I wanted a BJ. She asked for $. I agreed. She cleaned my finger tips and let grab all over her. She jumped on the table beside me, her Back facing me while she gave me top. This was a great Sun Spa intro. Once done, she gave a nice head massage to ease me back down from my nut cloud. It was pretty great. Maybe a little pricy but, a very good first experience there. 8/10.
About a month or so later I stop in again. This time, a taller more attractive female (an AMP 7 maybe) with a dress on was in. She leads me back t the same room. All the same familiar steps leading up: ass up, under stroke jerk, flip. I think I'm getting the business. Same price, same everything. I again request the BJ. I throw up the $ on the table (I am fine with this rate again) she says not enough. I'm flabbergasted. I felt for this service, anything above that's was too much. She clearly saw the look on my face and immediately said "next time maybe bring more" I still had a look on my face like "ummmm ok" it was all pretty much the same but she did put a condom on this round which was kinda a bummer. I was able to break yolks and dip. She once again reminded me to "bring more next time" It was fine. Wasn't a bad exp, it was fine,. Aside from the bring more and condom job, it was still a very solid effort. The job itself was still pretty good for what it was. Still happy with the service even if a pricy. I preferred my first visit. This one: 6. 5/ 10.
The last time: I arrive at opening time. Short 40 yellow skirt and black is back!. Wearing that exact same outfit. I go in and get about a 2 min massage before the queues start. Ass up, under stroke, flip. $ BJ and we go. She goes and gets a condom but it's not a condom, It looks like a dental plastic or a swimmers cap or something like that kinda sorta. I was completely turned off. The whole time she was unlocking jaw, I was thinking "did she bust this out the first time? Maybe she did, her back was facing me and I didn't see it? Or was it BBBJ the first time and now they started implementing these new rules! I thought about all that stuff more that the job I was getting. Again, I am able to bust and get there. The efforts is still there from the MT but, but the experience as a whole left a lot to be desired. I definitely felt I would have had a better time staying at home. I left fulfilled (To some degree) but also pretty bummed. 5/10.
My overall opinion: I know I'm harping a bit on some negatives but, Sun Spa has been a good spot overall. I will stop back by in the future. But for now, I may have just out grown it. Ultimately, I've decided to spread my AMP wings and try new spots beyond The Sun.
-
11-12-23 06:17 #22324Banned Member

Posts: 619They are all over
Please realize that there are uncourtious dumb people all over and this can happen at any AMP. The only way to limit being interrupted during a session is to have a receptionist who speaks good English or they lock the door when busy.
Originally Posted by RubyRod78
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-23 22:37 #22323Senior Member

Posts: 526I've been by here at few times as well. The parking situation has to be the worse I've ever seen. Your best bet would be park at the gas station or even the Mexican grocery then walk over. The open light sticks out being so close to the road.
Originally Posted by Fonzy
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-23 20:37 #22322Senior Member

Posts: 149Lavendar Essential Oil YMMV
I just got out of one of the worst AMP experiences I have ever had. Not totally the MT's fault, but I think it could of been avoided.
I went in and got an MT that was a bit on the heavy side, not really my thing but oh well, she takes me to the room on the left. I take my clothes off and lay face down. Pretty typical half ass massage for 20 minutes (she leaves twice during it because customers come in, which is annoying, and important for later), then the flip and move to business, agree to FS. Everything is going okay, as she climbs onto the table with me I notice her look above my head on the wall, so I look up too assuming it is a clock, but it is a damn monitor that shows the front room, now I am very interested. There is some other man in the room talking to one of the girls, so I assume he is here for service. From this point on I will refer to this man as dumbfuck, because that is what he is. As I proceed with my service things are going fine, then I hear a man's voice right by the fucking door. I look up at the monitor, and dumbfuck has made his way to the door by the room I am in, and the other MT is back from him trying to clearly get him away. The MT I am with gets up and says something about him being back, so I assume he was one of the last two trips she made earlier, and starts to get dressed to go out to him. At this point I move to put my own clothes on because I assume that if dumbfuck opens the door he is one of two things, the law, or a fucking self proclaimed vigilante helping out the community. I as I am pulling up my underwear I look up and see him leaving as my MT is opening the door. The MT tells me to lie back down so we can finish, but I am ruined at this point because my fight or flight response has kicked in. I end up leaving with no deed done, but to her credit the MT offered to let me stay later, but I just no longer felt that was a safe place to do my business in. YMMV, but I will never go back to this fucking place if they are letting dumbfucks like that in, because it will be a problem sooner rather then later.
-
11-11-23 20:18 #22321Senior Member

Posts: 50I'd you find it please share it with me! I hoped Isabelle would come back but she seems happy. Which I am glad for.
Originally Posted by JoeTaggert
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-23 18:14 #22320Senior Member

Posts: 134Drove by
Oh yeah its open for business. I drove by during the afternoon rush hour. Didn't go in because everyone can see you go in. Its right by the light. Curious if anyone has been there yet. Ill try to go during the week and report back. After the sun goes down LOL.
Originally Posted by OldScavenger
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-23 18:08 #22319Senior Member

Posts: 134Decompression. 10th st
I wanted a massage Friday evening and I wanted to stop by Allie Spa but there was a lot of people outside standing so instead of waiting I went behind the building across from MCL to try Decompression spa, that's how it show’s on Google. I walked in and was greeted by a guy behind the counter who could barely speak English. After struggling for a few minutes on what I wanted a lady came down from up the stairs, which whom I was more able to sort of communicate a little bit better. She led me back to a room with no door just a curtains. Got the hhr she gave me a great massage towards the end she started the teasing running her hands between the thighs and ass and balls. On flip she gets close to my ears and asks if I want HJ I said yes. She proceeds to the deed and pulls the twins out to play without me asking. I guess I was making noise when I was about to finish. She told me to be quiet "boss can hear" good HJ. Idk if you can get more than a HJ since the room has a curtain. Finished, cleaned me up with hot towel, water on the way out. She was late 40's, 5'2. A / B cups. 40 for massage 40 for HJ. She did say that there was a new girl coming today. Oh yeah her name is Linda. And they do take card. I might go back just for the massage alone and get the hour. .
-
11-11-23 17:54 #22318Senior Member

Posts: 507Mtn Aire-- Palindrome-- Dream-- Smile
Really? Does this mean four AMPs within one mile? 5235-- 5445-- 5730-- 21.
Just today I noticed Dream:
https://www.pinkdatepage.com/ads/19368
-
11-11-23 16:23 #22317Senior Member

Posts: 41It's a legit place as far as that's concern.
Originally Posted by AndesThins21
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-23 14:47 #22316Senior Member

Posts: 485Search
Search the forum. There's plenty on here about it.
Originally Posted by AndesThins21
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-23 14:37 #22315Senior Member

Posts: 1175I don't see that in the ads I've seen but they told me when I called it's FS.
Originally Posted by AndesThins21
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-23 12:48 #22314Senior Member

Posts: 36I concur. Exactly the type of experience I'd like to find today. Friendly, generally reliable, safe, and wasn't a clock watcher.
Originally Posted by Smalls01
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-23 11:44 #22313Senior Member

Posts: 196Holistic Health Spa
Anyone know anything about 317 Holistic Health?
-
11-11-23 11:33 #22312Senior Member

Posts: 196Cozy
Photos seem to show table showers? Anyone have any ideas on what might be offered here?
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




