Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 458 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 508 558 958 1458 ... LastLast
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30469

    Second strike out of the night.

    Responded to this ad, she said she was at a downtown hotel. I'm in the lobby when she starts hitting me up with deposits. I'm like, why? I'm literally downstairs with the whole amount. I even picked her up some beer from Wawa. She refused to say what room she was in. That's 0-2 tonight.

    https://open24.com.listcrawler.eu/po...mond/159994730

  2. #30468
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Can somebody let me know if this is real and worth it? She kind lives close to me and I would like to try her out.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/throat-goat/59601952
    Made arrangements to meet, drove out to see her, but when I got there she opened the door and said "I got to go" and closed it. Guess she doesn't like 50 year old white guys with beards. Can't say how well the pictures match, as I only saw her for 2 seconds.

  3. #30467

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by RotoRooter1  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ruby today at a hotel I had been avoiding, but felt good about the situation after FaceTiming with her. Pics are spot on and she's got a sexy body. Definitely not GFE, but she is friendly and gave a decent CBJ. $. 50 for hhr. CBJ, missionary, doggie. I would probably repeat. Price was good, nice lady and sexy body.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5713949679
    Dam she got a banging body!! If I wasn't in the doghouse Geesh.

  4. #30466

    Bbbj

    Can somebody PM me a list of woman that can really do a good BBBJ.

  5. #30465

    Sirens $$

    Hey guys, going to be in Richmond for the first time next week for business and have heard good things about Sirens girls. Can anyone who has experience with them PM some ballpark pricing info? I know they charge the base fee for them to show up, and then every girl probably has different menu pricings depending on situation, etc. Just looking for some guestimates on total costs so I have a rough idea on how much cash to have ready.

    Cheers.

  6. #30464
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138

    Don't waste your time

    Brothers, been a minute but I'm still mongering. So I went and checked this one out for a lunch time qv off of Miidlo today. Comms were great, got to the motel expecting to see chic in the pics and man was I disappointed. Sweet girl and all, but pics were probable 10 yrs. And 30 lbs. Ago. Got in and she started getting undressed real quick and that is all I needed to see. Made an excuse about leaving my rain hat in the car and couldn't get out of there fast enough. Now if you like them round and flabby, she's your girl.

    Stay safe mongers!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/598864946473

  7. #30463

    Ruby

    Saw Ruby today at a hotel I had been avoiding, but felt good about the situation after FaceTiming with her. Pics are spot on and she's got a sexy body. Definitely not GFE, but she is friendly and gave a decent CBJ. $. 50 for hhr. CBJ, missionary, doggie. I would probably repeat. Price was good, nice lady and sexy body.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5713949679

  8. #30462
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    It seems like she made quite a bit of a cum up.
    She didn't charge that much, so a helluva lot of strokes went into that property!

  9. #30461

    Head Monster

    Anyone have any intel on this one? Always wanted to see someone with a tongue piercing LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...r/526979378447

  10. #30460

    Throat Goat

    Can somebody let me know if this is real and worth it? She kind lives close to me and I would like to try her out.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/throat-goat/59601952

  11. #30459

    Latina Throat Goat

    Have anyone tried this provider or know if she's legit?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7575565264

  12. #30458

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackRod82  [View Original Post]
    Was looking to see if anybody reviewed or seen her who like to know leave a review or inbox me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/159923437
    That is a famous pornstar my friend.

  13. #30457

    Midget JLo

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackRod82  [View Original Post]
    Was looking to see if anybody reviewed or seen her who like to know leave a review or inbox me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/159923437
    She's a pornstar, this is definable a scam brother!! Too many emojis and activities offered.

  14. #30456
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackRod82  [View Original Post]
    Was looking to see if anybody reviewed or seen her who like to know leave a review or inbox me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/159923437
    I can almost promise you she is a scammer, fake, or some kind of crapshoot. The way the ad is write is a dead giveaway with poor English and a way too exhaustive list of what she supposedly provides. Then layer in that she only wants to be contact by Snapchat. One additional click would show you the ad is associated with multiple Snapchat accounts. Reach out and let us know how it goes but I doubt it ends up with an in person visit that is with the girl in the photos.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  15. #30455

    Has anybody seen or reviewed

    Was looking to see if anybody reviewed or seen her who like to know leave a review or inbox me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/159923437

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape