Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 217 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 3245
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2270

    Jordan back?

    Just saw a post from the spinner Jordan. Is this really her? Someone mentioned a posting a couple months ago that was fake.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...y/481691143298

  2. #2269

    Bambi

    Absolute no go.

    Been around a very long time, started in Wbury, and has had several state sponsored vacations among many other issues. Including rip-offs.

    Do a little research FFS.

    Not worth it, move along.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicForNow  [View Original Post]
    I was going to take a spin when she was in Meriden on the pike, did a little research and there was mention of gifts that keep on giving.

    Not worth the chance, so passed.

    Perhaps others can chime in.

  3. #2268

    Bambi

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish  [View Original Post]
    I'm old and not too proficient with the search options here. She's real, and she's really impossible to get in touch with. I've had the pleasure once, I've also tried multiple times since. She's elusive to say the least. Good luck.
    I was going to take a spin when she was in Meriden on the pike, did a little research and there was mention of gifts that keep on giving.

    Not worth the chance, so passed.

    Perhaps others can chime in.

  4. #2267

    Bambi

    Quote Originally Posted by MeanAfternoon  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been or heard anything about this girl. She's good looking almost too good to be true.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...0/116858260832
    I'm old and not too proficient with the search options here. She's real, and she's really impossible to get in touch with. I've had the pleasure once, I've also tried multiple times since. She's elusive to say the least. Good luck.

  5. #2266

    Sheree

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...e/571349781413

    Is she real? I've called multiple times, only to be disappointed with a message stating that this number is not in service.

  6. #2265
    Quote Originally Posted by SpudMan606  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Victoria in Groton area. Trying to see her later today. https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...m/750082301261.
    Looks to good to be true let us know the juicy details if you pull the trigger.

  7. #2264

    Victoria

    Has anyone seen Victoria in Groton area. Trying to see her later today. https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...m/750082301261.

  8. #2263

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by MeanAfternoon  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please post a way to search for ourselves. I try and come up with nothing, that's why I just ask. If there's a better way, show all of us that are struggling.
    Need to log in first then there's a search box for each thread upper right corner.

  9. #2262

    Searching

    Can someone please post a way to search for ourselves. I try and come up with nothing, that's why I just ask. If there's a better way, show all of us that are struggling.

  10. #2261

    Well traveled ground

    Quote Originally Posted by MeanAfternoon  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been or heard anything about this girl. She's good looking almost too good to be true.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...0/116858260832
    I would suggest you familiarize yourself with the "Search Thread" feature.

  11. #2260

    Bambi

    Anyone been or heard anything about this girl. She's good looking almost too good to be true.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...0/116858260832

  12. #2259

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Link is dead bro.
    See post # 2253.

    BMD.

  13. #2258
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Here's the Emma info:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/402878569819

    203-80 x-xx92.

    BMD.
    Link is dead bro.

  14. #2257

  15. #2256

    Lexi is back and lame as ever

    Waste of fkn time. We texted for a few, got the menu was at the casino loosing my shirt, set up a time, she gave me the general location residential area in norwich, gave me the street name. I said I was on my way. She said ok. Then BAM Crickets! I said if before say it again. So tired of these tricks putting in there profile "be serious" "be ready" "Don't waste my time" and there the first cunts to waste your time. Do what you do, I've had plenty of girls that were Johnny on the spot when it came to meeting times and days and so on. Your sucking dick ladies your schedule can't be that complicated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...u/607494610657

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape