Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 334 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 5003
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4658

    Escape

    New to Baltimore, anybody have thoughts on escape? Went there the other night on Saturday, nightclub off middle river. Was pretty decent had some good drinks and dancers. 50 for a private dance to, which isn't to bad. Even had a girl come home with me that night. Don't think I've seen it mentioned here so I.

    Thought I'd ask.

  2. #4657
    I agree that strip clubs in Baltimore aren't as good as before (based on personal experience and what I read here) 2019, but I disagree that we have the worse strip clubs. DC clubs are worse for example. I never sampled strip clubs in other US cities, but I have sampled them in Canadian cities of Montreal and Toronto.

  3. #4656

    Sad State of Affairs

    I recently took my annual golf trip with some buddies to the Dallas area and we hit several of the clubs there and they were all good, a couple were great! The number and quality of girls along with the extras available in Every club we went to makes me want to move. I felt the same way last year when we visited the Jacksonville, Florida area and I always feel this way in Myrtle Beach. I haven't been to any of the North Carolina clubs lately but years ago this was true there as well. I haven't been all over the country by any means, but judging from the places I have been I feel like we have the worst strip clubs in the nation!

  4. #4655
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Heading there now to see what's available.
    Curiosity has got me, how was the gloryhole?

  5. #4654
    Quote Originally Posted by Klmc19  [View Original Post]
    The Stockley Tavern? Have you been to this GH?
    Heading there now to see what's available.

  6. #4653
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    If your ever rolling through millsboro, DE there's a sports bar on 113 that has an active glory hole during Sunday NFL games. Only downside is the receivers slide on condoms with their mouf before gobbling your little guy.
    The Stockley Tavern? Have you been to this GH?

  7. #4652

    Riley

    Has anyone sealed the deal with a young brunette spinner named Riley? Daytime girl at Indulge? The downstairs club near hustler. I can never get her attention.

  8. #4651
    Quote Originally Posted by Nfamous  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is the correct station but wondered if anyone heard of the gloryhole clubs or spots in the DMV?

    Think it may be in Maryland somewhere.

    Apparently, there is a broad known as or calls herself the 'gloryhole queen' of DMV and specializes in glory holes.

    I'll be in the DMV in the Fall and would love to check her out.
    If your ever rolling through millsboro, DE there's a sports bar on 113 that has an active glory hole during Sunday NFL games. Only downside is the receivers slide on condoms with their mouf before gobbling your little guy.

  9. #4650

    Night Shift

    I been to Night Shift a couple of times. Aside from my visit before Thanksgiving last year I always been disappointed each time due to lack of quality girls.

  10. #4649

    Not enough girls at Penthouse

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcc110  [View Original Post]
    If you want to dip your toes into this I'd recommend Penthouse. Very chill during the afternoon, food is good, and they have great food and drink specials earlier on.

    The girls a great and definitely a cut above the block as well.
    Seems like everyone took your advice: Penthouse has become a sausage fest lately in the daytime. On recent Mon. And Weds. Afternoons around 5 pm, there have been 10-15 guys and 2-3 girls in attendance. In recent weeks it's been hard to get a seat at the bar, and guys are left staring at each other. Sundays are also awful, with lots of customers and hardly any girls. They seem to have trouble hiring enough strippers. Importantly, the quality of the girls has also gone down, even apart from their shortage, and is approaching the more ghetto and tattoed caliber of Night Shift.

  11. #4648
    Quote Originally Posted by AlterEgo4401  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Night Shifts? Is back to its heyday. Are any of the girls extra nice?
    Night Shift gets going around 10-11 pm, even though they open at 8 pm. The girls are ghetto and tattoed trash, both black and white. There is no one passable in terms of quality, of any race. Because it's kind of a dirty / ghetto place, there seems to be a more mileage: their $200 VIP dance is fully nude, meaning they will grind their pussy on your pants. I suggest a good shower after that, given the caliber of the girls there. For comparison, Penthouse's $200 VIP is topless only. Penthouse's lineup is rapidly starting to approach that of Night Shift.

  12. #4647

    Night shift?

    Any intel on Night Shifts? Is back to its heyday. Are any of the girls extra nice?

  13. #4646
    If you want to dip your toes into this I'd recommend Penthouse. Very chill during the afternoon, food is good, and they have great food and drink specials earlier on.

    The girls a great and definitely a cut above the block as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRussells  [View Original Post]
    Are there any clubs that are worth going to mid-afternoon?

  14. #4645
    Quote Originally Posted by SnarfTheCat  [View Original Post]
    Often wondered something similar-about strip clubs that had lunch menus. Gentlemans Gold club came immediately to mind, in that it opens at 12 Wednesdays through Saturdays. Millstream similarly is open early in the day.

    Also found a Sun article from 2013 that talked about the food at several strip clubs. It's below. Not sure how dated or accurate it is, and the article is behind a paywall, but it was a fun read.

    https://www.baltimoresun.com/enterta...togallery.html
    I've always made it a personal rule not to eat in strip clubs. Just doesn't seem right.

  15. #4644

    Lunch at a Stripclub

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRussells  [View Original Post]
    Are there any clubs that are worth going to mid-afternoon?
    Often wondered something similar-about strip clubs that had lunch menus. Gentlemans Gold club came immediately to mind, in that it opens at 12 Wednesdays through Saturdays. Millstream similarly is open early in the day.

    Also found a Sun article from 2013 that talked about the food at several strip clubs. It's below. Not sure how dated or accurate it is, and the article is behind a paywall, but it was a fun read.

    https://www.baltimoresun.com/enterta...togallery.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape