Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 5004
-
11-10-23 21:57 #4659Senior Member

Posts: 441I agree that strip clubs in Baltimore aren't as good as before (based on personal experience and what I read here) 2019, but I disagree that we have the worse strip clubs. DC clubs are worse for example. I never sampled strip clubs in other US cities, but I have sampled them in Canadian cities of Montreal and Toronto.
-
11-10-23 19:13 #4658Senior Member

Posts: 84Sad State of Affairs
I recently took my annual golf trip with some buddies to the Dallas area and we hit several of the clubs there and they were all good, a couple were great! The number and quality of girls along with the extras available in Every club we went to makes me want to move. I felt the same way last year when we visited the Jacksonville, Florida area and I always feel this way in Myrtle Beach. I haven't been to any of the North Carolina clubs lately but years ago this was true there as well. I haven't been all over the country by any means, but judging from the places I have been I feel like we have the worst strip clubs in the nation!
-
10-30-23 11:22 #4657Regular Member

Posts: 10Curiosity has got me, how was the gloryhole?
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-23 15:10 #4656Senior Member

Posts: 1323Heading there now to see what's available.
Originally Posted by Klmc19
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-23 08:20 #4655Regular Member

Posts: 13The Stockley Tavern? Have you been to this GH?
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 19:39 #4654Senior Member

Posts: 72Riley
Has anyone sealed the deal with a young brunette spinner named Riley? Daytime girl at Indulge? The downstairs club near hustler. I can never get her attention.
-
10-16-23 02:28 #4653Senior Member

Posts: 1323If your ever rolling through millsboro, DE there's a sports bar on 113 that has an active glory hole during Sunday NFL games. Only downside is the receivers slide on condoms with their mouf before gobbling your little guy.
Originally Posted by Nfamous
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 22:05 #4652Senior Member

Posts: 441Night Shift
I been to Night Shift a couple of times. Aside from my visit before Thanksgiving last year I always been disappointed each time due to lack of quality girls.
-
10-13-23 01:09 #4651Senior Member

Posts: 88Not enough girls at Penthouse
Seems like everyone took your advice: Penthouse has become a sausage fest lately in the daytime. On recent Mon. And Weds. Afternoons around 5 pm, there have been 10-15 guys and 2-3 girls in attendance. In recent weeks it's been hard to get a seat at the bar, and guys are left staring at each other. Sundays are also awful, with lots of customers and hardly any girls. They seem to have trouble hiring enough strippers. Importantly, the quality of the girls has also gone down, even apart from their shortage, and is approaching the more ghetto and tattoed caliber of Night Shift.
Originally Posted by Mcc110
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-23 01:03 #4650Senior Member

Posts: 88Night Shift gets going around 10-11 pm, even though they open at 8 pm. The girls are ghetto and tattoed trash, both black and white. There is no one passable in terms of quality, of any race. Because it's kind of a dirty / ghetto place, there seems to be a more mileage: their $200 VIP dance is fully nude, meaning they will grind their pussy on your pants. I suggest a good shower after that, given the caliber of the girls there. For comparison, Penthouse's $200 VIP is topless only. Penthouse's lineup is rapidly starting to approach that of Night Shift.
Originally Posted by AlterEgo4401
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 20:37 #4649Regular Member

Posts: 9Night shift?
Any intel on Night Shifts? Is back to its heyday. Are any of the girls extra nice?
-
10-02-23 11:04 #4648Senior Member

Posts: 95If you want to dip your toes into this I'd recommend Penthouse. Very chill during the afternoon, food is good, and they have great food and drink specials earlier on.
The girls a great and definitely a cut above the block as well.
Originally Posted by JamesRussells
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 10:33 #4647Banned Member

Posts: 160I've always made it a personal rule not to eat in strip clubs. Just doesn't seem right.
Originally Posted by SnarfTheCat
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 10:26 #4646Senior Member

Posts: 99Lunch at a Stripclub
Often wondered something similar-about strip clubs that had lunch menus. Gentlemans Gold club came immediately to mind, in that it opens at 12 Wednesdays through Saturdays. Millstream similarly is open early in the day.
Originally Posted by JamesRussells
[View Original Post]
Also found a Sun article from 2013 that talked about the food at several strip clubs. It's below. Not sure how dated or accurate it is, and the article is behind a paywall, but it was a fun read.
https://www.baltimoresun.com/enterta...togallery.html
-
10-01-23 20:52 #4645Senior Member

Posts: 131Are there any clubs that are worth going to mid-afternoon?










Reply With Quote




