Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 318 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 368 418 818 1318 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 26375
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21620
    Senior Member


    Posts: 384

    Wyp?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaySmiling  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any success with What's your price?
    I joined a couple of years ago and found just fake profiles. The site is slow loading. There's better options out there.

  2. #21619
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaySmiling  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any success with What's your price?
    I kinda gave up on WYP. Seems to be a lot of bots, fakes and GPS. Also, no mention of play for pay allowed. Not going to buy points for the "opportunity" of spending more money on someone just looking for a free dinner.

  3. #21618
    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    Last 2 pics are not her; which is too bad, but the other ones are her. Does BBFS for up charge. She didn't mention upcharge in text, and since neither of had a cover she did BBFS at quoted rate. No cip and no cim, maybe for additional fee. She's ok, walked out of the shower when I arrived, but baby damage and a gut.

  4. #21617

    What's Your Price

    I've been on there for 3 years. I have met 3 women during that time. And been stood up by 2 others. I always insist on a public meet and greet first. Of those 3 I met, only one led to another, more intimate, date. In that particular case, it went great and I would definitely repeat, but she lives in the Chicago burbs and coordinating so that we can meet halfway, as we did previously, has not worked out yet. It is definitely a site you need to wade through a lot of garbage in hopes of finding a diamond in the rough.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaySmiling  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any success with What's your price?

  5. #21616

    What's your price??

    Quote Originally Posted by BJinWauk  [View Original Post]
    I came across her on 'What's Your Price' (https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...GOwo4AneVE27Ma). She referred to herself as Ashley. I haven't met her in person but I am confident that she is the person in the pictures. I have had plans to meet her a couple times. They always fall through. She told me she's living in Illinois, but sometimes gets to Lake Geneva. She always quotes an ok price by today's market, but my experience has been the dates never materialize. Last straw with me was a request to cashapp her some money to help get through a crisis (the crisis of course the reason we couldn't meet). Have my theories on what is really going on with her. I will be curious to hear if your date goes through on Sunday. I gave up on her.
    Has anyone had any success with What's your price?

  6. #21615
    Quote Originally Posted by Tillie82  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Pussy Lovers.

    Has anyone seen the Asians at the Roadway Inn at 4400 S 27th St.
    I can't find the ad, anyone have a link?

  7. #21614

    Cookie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    Yes, 2 years ago. Cute face and nice girl but lots of baby damage.

  8. #21613
    Does anyone have any West Allis providers that are clean and won't try robbing me again?

  9. #21612

  10. #21611

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by NightOwl55  [View Original Post]
    Looks to good to be true, has anyone seen her?

    Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...v/851044632178
    She's real. She use to go by a different name. I seen her a few times, but not recently. Pictures are accurate, service was okay. Clock watcher, worth the trip in my opinion.

  11. #21610

    Kate

    Cast the net a few weeks back and Kate got back to me. I knew she was real but kinda had only adequate reviews but I didn't have time to waste. Met her up at her dumpy motel near the northern airport. Holy fuck was it a dump. She is much fatter in gut, ass and thighs than her pics. She dropped the lights to almost dark. Menu opened up when I got there. Stuck with my half hour. Everything was just adequate. Rounding the twenty minute mark, she seemed to just want to get me out. She took the condom off and jammed me back in. 2 pumps and it was all over. She was kinda pissed that she took the whole load and I didn't pull out. She gave me the normally I charge extra for that routine.

    I did notice that she had a rather large bandage on her arm. Only in an emergency of "I need to cum immediately or I'll die" would I repeat. Even though I got one of her "extras" thrown in for free, I feel like I paid 50 more than I should of. She's a hundo at most even with CIP. There are better options out there. The best thing I can say she didn't seem crazy or high as a kite.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brookfield-wi/female-escorts/caucasian_w/stop-by-on-your-way-home-from-/047705084150

  12. #21609

    Any Intel?

    Looks to good to be true, has anyone seen her?

    Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...v/851044632178

  13. #21608

    Sounds About Right

    Went through the same song and dance with her. Exact same song and dance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote7033  [View Original Post]
    Yup, messaged her a few times before date and nothing. Then about 930 that night, O honey I am sorry never got any texts from you. One message a while ago said she was in Milwaukee, then it was chicago, insisted she told me that before. Nope. Tried again and then crickets to set up date. I tried. Wonder if what she says as far as fun is true or not. Not sure I will ever find out.

  14. #21607

    You mean

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    He's talking about Angie, the Semen Demon.
    Are you talking about the little shorthaired tattoo cross her chest street walk?? I mean if you are, she's a sweet girl but to me her head game is not that go she was just affordable for me now she wants to be high-end if this is the same one.

  15. #21606

    Aj

    He's talking about Angie, the Semen Demon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    What AJ is this?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape