Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 16695
-
11-11-23 09:07 #14370Senior Member

Posts: 159I contacted Scarlett through her P411 ad where she posts "ask me about rates" We got along well, she agreed to meet but when I did ask about the rates she went silent. Went through exactly the same thing with her a couple weeks later. Any suggestions on how to nudge her into answering how much I'm supposed to bring? I've never had this issue with anyone before so not sure what's going on with her.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-23 19:25 #14369Senior Member

Posts: 944Yeah, I don't know names. Longer hair girl I drove by while she was outside the Motel 6 near East Towne Culver's. And kept on driving.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-23 19:23 #14368Senior Member

Posts: 944Yeah, I've never seen Scarlett. I'm sure she's awesome. But it's hard for me to fathom someone being significantly better than Yuna. I've only seen her once. I haven't repeated more because I am not always sure I can plan a week out when I can frolic. But she is totally amazing. At some point, people have to justify spending N times as much for a "better" experience. It's like guys who drop $1 K on a bottle of wine. I don't think it's about anything other than impressing others (and yourself) with your wallet. My 2 cents.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-23 17:01 #14367Senior Member

Posts: 1156Scarlett had an ad on Tryst already, but it wasn't showing up in a Madison search because she didn't have Madison listed as an official Location, just mentioned it below in the Availability section. But she has changed the ad and now has Madison as a Location. Maybe in response to reading this forum? Who knows. I saw Yuna again very recently after a gap of a few months, and once again had a fantastic time--pretty much always do. She is very talented at making you feel like you're her special favorite, reaching "forgot it's a service" level every time. So for me, a visit with Scarlett would have to be incredibly, mindblowingly, life-changingly awesome to be worth three Yuna visits. I would love to find out if she's that awesome next time I have an extra 1. 2 K sitting around, which is not often.
Originally Posted by RattleHead
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-23 15:51 #14366Senior Member

Posts: 230When I looked, a few days ago, she didn't have an ad on Tryst. Now, I see she does. The picture of her on the strip club stage looks really good. I agree, about seeing Yuna three times for that rate. I've only been able to see her once this year, unfortunately, and that makes me sad. LOL!.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-23 14:47 #14365Senior Member

Posts: 748Any good qk in the area?
Never did get my bday girl this year. I'm in Milwaukee but coming out that way for the game tomorrow. I like just about any kind. Maybe a black girl? I'm fairly cheap since I have a significant other and I'm quick despite my age. Anyone know of a good one? Don't know much about the scene or area but most comfortable in a car. Pm open. Would hook up with number if ever in Milwaukee.
-
11-10-23 13:59 #14364Senior Member

Posts: 434https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/178087431992
The one girl in this ad looks familiar but I don't recognize the other girl. Anybody know anything about either of them. They don't post names so can't search. Pretty sure the girl with longer hair has bad reviews.
-
11-09-23 19:40 #14363Senior Member

Posts: 374Katnis
Former Olivia nasty then too!
Originally Posted by Chad152
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 15:37 #14362Senior Member

Posts: 200Katnis
She's been reviewed here before. I saw her back in 2018. She was horrible. No oral, no foreplay; she just put a condom on my limp dick, bent over the bathroom sink, and pulled down her shorts. She is also known to cash and dash. She should change her name to Cat Piss.
Originally Posted by LongXxxx33
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 17:21 #14361Senior Member

Posts: 1156Scarlett
Actually if you scroll down a bit in her Tryst ad, she does list availability in Madison. I'd love to meet her, but too spendy for my working class ass. Especially when I can see Yuna like three times for that sum.
Originally Posted by Piper2005
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 15:58 #14360Senior Member

Posts: 225No, she is based out of Madison. Tours Chicago and Milwaukee (among other places). I don't think she advertise Madison, but spends most of her time there.
Originally Posted by RattleHead
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 15:55 #14359Senior Member

Posts: 230I can't imagine Yuna being "way down" on any list. To each their own, I guess.
Scarlet is an adult film star. She isn't listed in Madison, or Milwaukee (on Tryst or Eros), at this time. Is she actually based in Madison? Her Twitter says she's from the Midwest. I'm sure she's alot of fun, when she is in Madison. I'm just questioning, is she actually a touring lady that visits Madison?
Originally Posted by HamFister
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 19:40 #14358Senior Member

Posts: 176Madison scene
In Madison the best of the best is Scarlet Hampton. There is no 1 a 1 b she is in a class by herself.
Originally Posted by Free34
[View Original Post]
Way down the list you have:
Yuna.
Asian Mia.
Valerie Celine.
If you can get ahold of them:
Brooklyn.
Lexxie Love.
As for outside of this state, I had tons of fun in Hawaii and even more fun in Tokyo.
-
11-07-23 18:14 #14357Senior Member

Posts: 181That's what I was afraid of.
Originally Posted by DIrie999
[View Original Post]
Any good outcall recommendations?
-
11-07-23 13:05 #14356Senior Member

Posts: 263Saw the Korean Princess a couple months ago. Didn't file a report because she posts so very rarely. Not worth your time or money. She engages in a very unenthusiastic and lackluster session. Her body is covered in old scabs / scars.
Originally Posted by Martinobi
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




