Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 320 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 370 420 820 1320 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 26408
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21623
    Quote Originally Posted by Tillie82  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Pussy Lovers.

    Has anyone seen the Asians at the Roadway Inn at 4400 S 27th St.
    How do you do a setup there?

  2. #21622
    She's real. Good for the price nowadays. She's getting bigger by the day. Definitely a time watcher, saw her on a qv and never got to finish the job even though I tried throwing more money at her to pop.

  3. #21621

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by DunhamAll  [View Original Post]
    I even seen a ad for old mature Linda. She was a sexy grandma haha. I remember seeing her when I was a younger man. She dressed the part with panties and stockings and had some fantastic tan lines. I really laced into her that afternoon, multiple positions, spanking, and had marathon session LOL. After she complimented me and said she wasn't expecting a horny buck like me. I truly humbled her. What I'd do for some ladies like her today. Sure she was older but damn she got the job done and was honest, sane, and respectful. Even cleaned me up by hand with some baby wipes after. Man o man things have changed.
    Speak of the devil. Linda is back with recent post that I noticed online. Over the years, even before I ever actually participated in this hobby, I used to see her ads and seriously consider. Looks like the same number too.

    L.

  4. #21620
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenceslas  [View Original Post]
    Her arrest was 11/4/2023. Not sure where you got that other date. It wasnt on ccap.
    Custody date is 11/2, filing date is 11/4.

  5. #21619

    WYP is a joke

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaySmiling  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any success with What's your price?
    Tried What's Your Price a few years ago. Even bought credits. Twice. Should be called What Am I Thinking given I bought credits twice only for it to go nowhere. I wouldn't waste your time on this site.

    M64.

  6. #21618
    Senior Member


    Posts: 384

    Wyp?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaySmiling  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any success with What's your price?
    I joined a couple of years ago and found just fake profiles. The site is slow loading. There's better options out there.

  7. #21617
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaySmiling  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any success with What's your price?
    I kinda gave up on WYP. Seems to be a lot of bots, fakes and GPS. Also, no mention of play for pay allowed. Not going to buy points for the "opportunity" of spending more money on someone just looking for a free dinner.

  8. #21616
    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    Last 2 pics are not her; which is too bad, but the other ones are her. Does BBFS for up charge. She didn't mention upcharge in text, and since neither of had a cover she did BBFS at quoted rate. No cip and no cim, maybe for additional fee. She's ok, walked out of the shower when I arrived, but baby damage and a gut.

  9. #21615

    What's Your Price

    I've been on there for 3 years. I have met 3 women during that time. And been stood up by 2 others. I always insist on a public meet and greet first. Of those 3 I met, only one led to another, more intimate, date. In that particular case, it went great and I would definitely repeat, but she lives in the Chicago burbs and coordinating so that we can meet halfway, as we did previously, has not worked out yet. It is definitely a site you need to wade through a lot of garbage in hopes of finding a diamond in the rough.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaySmiling  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any success with What's your price?

  10. #21614

    What's your price??

    Quote Originally Posted by BJinWauk  [View Original Post]
    I came across her on 'What's Your Price' (https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...GOwo4AneVE27Ma). She referred to herself as Ashley. I haven't met her in person but I am confident that she is the person in the pictures. I have had plans to meet her a couple times. They always fall through. She told me she's living in Illinois, but sometimes gets to Lake Geneva. She always quotes an ok price by today's market, but my experience has been the dates never materialize. Last straw with me was a request to cashapp her some money to help get through a crisis (the crisis of course the reason we couldn't meet). Have my theories on what is really going on with her. I will be curious to hear if your date goes through on Sunday. I gave up on her.
    Has anyone had any success with What's your price?

  11. #21613
    Quote Originally Posted by Tillie82  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Pussy Lovers.

    Has anyone seen the Asians at the Roadway Inn at 4400 S 27th St.
    I can't find the ad, anyone have a link?

  12. #21612

    Cookie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    Yes, 2 years ago. Cute face and nice girl but lots of baby damage.

  13. #21611
    Does anyone have any West Allis providers that are clean and won't try robbing me again?

  14. #21610

  15. #21609

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by NightOwl55  [View Original Post]
    Looks to good to be true, has anyone seen her?

    Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...v/851044632178
    She's real. She use to go by a different name. I seen her a few times, but not recently. Pictures are accurate, service was okay. Clock watcher, worth the trip in my opinion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape