Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 198 of 747 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 248 298 698 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 11192
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #8237

    Redundant

    This girl sets up a new profile every few days.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-61458de7b561

    I have run across a few others who do the same.

  2. #8236
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodYee  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's back on the site under a different name now. We just started chatting but glad I saw this.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-0f6d9d5437a7
    You probably dodge an STD bullet.

  3. #8235
    Quote Originally Posted by CumInPussy  [View Original Post]
    Mongering in Tokyo is a bit challenging if you don't speak Japanese. Some places accept foreigners but usually limited to BJ joint. FS join like soapland most of the time requires some Japanese knowledge. There are few that foreigner friendly but the girl selection usually on the older side. Your best bet is book them from Asian Mystique (google asian mystique japan).

    You can also try Seeking. Girls there range from 30-80 k yen and less GPS compare to LA / OC here. On average you can get someone for 40-50 k yen. About 50% are not Japanese, but varies from neighboring countries. Japanese one tends to ask over 50.

    Check International Sex Guide page for Japan or you can also PM me as this is not the right forum to discuss.
    Thanks just PMed you!

  4. #8234
    Quote Originally Posted by CumInPussy  [View Original Post]
    Mongering in Tokyo is a bit challenging if you don't speak Japanese. Some places accept foreigners but usually limited to BJ joint. FS join like soapland most of the time requires some Japanese knowledge. There are few that foreigner friendly but the girl selection usually on the older side. Your best bet is book them from Asian Mystique (google asian mystique japan).

    You can also try Seeking. Girls there range from 30-80 k yen and less GPS compare to LA / OC here. On average you can get someone for 40-50 k yen. About 50% are not Japanese, but varies from neighboring countries. Japanese one tends to ask over 50.

    Check International Sex Guide page for Japan or you can also PM me as this is not the right forum to discuss.
    I'm a white guy and I mongered in Tokyo. Let me say 3 things.

    First, the best stuff is off-limits to you. Accept it. Japan has huge sex culture. Kinky shit. Crazy shit. Look it up. I'm talking like pay to grope a girl on the subway crazy. But it's only for native Japanese. They see foreigners as interesting but dirty.

    Second, you can still get stuff. I got room service escorts. But they weren't the premiums. One girl was Filipina and one was Japanese but clearly had seen better days.

    Third, it's still worth goign. Japan is one of the most unique and amazing places. I'd go there even without mongering. I spent 3 nights just wandering the alleys of Golden Gai and talking to people. Amazing place.

  5. #8233
    Quote Originally Posted by JackMiles  [View Original Post]
    Wrong site, I know, but if anyone has any good Intel on the monger scene in Tokyo, let me know. Heading there next week.
    Mongering in Tokyo is a bit challenging if you don't speak Japanese. Some places accept foreigners but usually limited to BJ joint. FS join like soapland most of the time requires some Japanese knowledge. There are few that foreigner friendly but the girl selection usually on the older side. Your best bet is book them from Asian Mystique (google asian mystique japan).

    You can also try Seeking. Girls there range from 30-80 k yen and less GPS compare to LA / OC here. On average you can get someone for 40-50 k yen. About 50% are not Japanese, but varies from neighboring countries. Japanese one tends to ask over 50.

    Check International Sex Guide page for Japan or you can also PM me as this is not the right forum to discuss.

  6. #8232

    Incredible

    Quote Originally Posted by XJakeRobertsx  [View Original Post]
    Sugar baby recounts her experience on SA.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnNz8pKis38
    Watching the full session really gave me some insights into how we are viewed:

    * Lonely men.

    * Creepy.

    * Sad.

    * Willing to pay premium just to grab the attention of pretty young girls.

    No wonder so many of these girls get mad at the thought of putting out. They actually do not see themselves as selling their bodies.

  7. #8231

    SIMP Paid This Girl $1000 For A Date?!

    Sugar baby recounts her experience on SA.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnNz8pKis38

  8. #8230

    Damn

    Looks like she's back on the site under a different name now. We just started chatting but glad I saw this.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-0f6d9d5437a7

    Quote Originally Posted by ChefSolo  [View Original Post]
    Spare me the info about what I should have done please. Just posting this so no one else goes through what I did.

    This girl seemed innocent enough. We had good convos over text. No red flags or areas of concern that stood out. Decided to meet this morning at a hotel. Sent her $$$ through an app. As soon as the money came through she started screaming for help and bee lined to the door. I fought with her for a second but then my brain took over and I just pushed her out through the door and let her go.

    Lesson learned. Just beware of this ***** so you don't get caught up like I did. Unfortunately I can no longer access her profile but her username was miumiu_99 pics I posted are of her. Goes by Daysia or Lala. Phone ended in 1112.

  9. #8229
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Most of the pics you post, they look really more like escorts than SBs. I don't doubt escorts use SM. I think some people were interested in using SM to locate civvies.
    Yea, idk what he's bragging about. It's like those profiles on SA where you can easily tell they're a pro. Those girls are not casuals at ALL.

  10. #8228
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    In the end, you will not learn how to use SM to procure vaginas by asking here. The only way to learn SM is to whip out your phone and start using SM. A fraction of my many examples before of girls I hooked up with on SM. Some are from IG and SC, while others are from the popular sites who also use SM as another platform. Maybe you guys will recognize some of these girls who are very active on Hx and PD.
    Most of the pics you post, they look really more like escorts than SBs. I don't doubt escorts use SM. I think some people were interested in using SM to locate civvies.

  11. #8227

    Question about Tokyo

    Wrong site, I know, but if anyone has any good Intel on the monger scene in Tokyo, let me know. Heading there next week.

  12. #8226

    Using SM to get laid

    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried reaching out to women on social media? I got some decent success on twitter / ig. Any tips on what types of women to focus on there? You guys have a lot of good tips.
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Met my current non-sb gf on tiktok. I posted all about it on the social media thread.
    It only took me a minute to search that tutorial you posted here. Not sure why these guys keep asking the same questions that have already been asked and answered thousands of times since Day 2 of this site. That white rectangle box on the upper right hand corner of the page is your best friend. Unfortunately the search box seems to be the loneliest feature of most hoe boards, since dudes are exceedingly averse to it.

    SM has been an invaluable source of hook up for a guy like me who travels constantly for business. Hx is pretty much confined to SoCal. When I go to other states, then I use PD, Seeking, and of course, all SM platforms. You are right, tictactoe can be a source for chicks, but in my experience, IG and SC are the most active and user friendly.

    In the end, you will not learn how to use SM to procure vaginas by asking here. The only way to learn SM is to whip out your phone and start using SM. A fraction of my many examples before of girls I hooked up with on SM. Some are from IG and SC, while others are from the popular sites who also use SM as another platform. Maybe you guys will recognize some of these girls who are very active on Hx and PD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SocialMedia hook -ups (2).jpg‎   SocialMedia hook -ups (4).jpg‎   SocialMedia hook -ups (5).jpg‎   SocialMedia hook -ups (48).jpg‎   SocialMedia hook -ups (1).jpg‎  

    SocialMedia hook -ups (8).jpg‎   SocialMedia hook -ups (14).jpg‎   SocialMedia hook -ups (12).jpg‎   SocialMedia hook -ups (9).jpg‎   SocialMedia hook -ups (23).jpg‎  


  13. #8225

    Fionagray1 scamming sugar baby

    Number ends in 216X.

    312 area code.

    Tries to get you to send payment for date ahead of time to "motivate" her to commit to it. A complete scam. Don't fall for it.

  14. #8224
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried reaching out to women on social media? I got some decent success on twitter / ig. Any tips on what types of women to focus on there? You guys have a lot of good tips.
    Met my current non-sb gf on tiktok. I posted all about it on the social media thread.

  15. #8223
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    The things I do to her 19 yo girl's tiny little 90 pound body invokes the Fight Club rule. First rule is we don't talk about it. Levels of depravity that cannot be discussed publicly. The only words that come out of her purty mouf are:

    Yes daddy.

    How can such a tiny little girl have massive perky natural boobs that defy age and gravity? Those balloons are real and they are spectacular. Those puffy nips are beet red after a couple hours of sucking and mashing in the FC. This is what a sugar baby ought to be--young, teeny tiny, no condom, all holes available, and submissive.

    If you ain't getting all that then you are not sugaring correctly.
    The profile snap looks like it is from seeking, not from secretbenefits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape