Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 11206
-
11-09-23 10:26 #8221Regular Member

Posts: 16Yeah.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
There are a lot of guys on SA with deep pockets full of cash to throw around. Some girls want $ just to meet and greet. I went to lunch with a 40's MILF early on and she wanted $1 K per meet because a few lawyer guys paid that amount.
It's like shopping in Beverly Hills, you know going there the quality is usually good but it's outrageously priced but you can shop elsewhere.
-
11-09-23 01:47 #8220Senior Member

Posts: 414Absolutely true. Statistically, AAs are six times more likely to carry and transmit STIs than non-Hispanic whites.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
Latina is an umbrella term for women from many ethnic groups with Iberian culture, and can include blonde, blue eyed Argentinians; short and stocky Amerindians from Guatemala and Mexico; blacks from Dominican Republic or Puerto Rico; Lebanese and Palestinian descendants from Colombia and Central America; Japanese / Korean expatriates in Peru and Brazil; and most often a hybrid combination of all these ethnicities and more.
My own preference is for Caucasian women, be they European, Castizas or American "Heinz 57's. " There's nothing more attractive to me than a gorgeous blonde or redhead with porcelain skin and blue, green, or hazel eyes.
-
11-08-23 12:25 #8219Senior Member

Posts: 272Love Girls - Play Parties
In response to these "love" profiles, I received an invite from a group that calls themselves "LOVE, a wing of the snctm network". Basically, SNCTM seems to be an "Eyes Wide Shut" type of group https://snctm.com/snctm-video-collection/.
Originally Posted by Egor2011
[View Original Post]
LOVE seems to offer 1-guy to many girls activities. Sounds fun and very expensive, not for me.
This profile is almost certainly one of their profiles, even though it doesn't use the word love. Perhaps they got caught and instead now mention "play parties"
https://members.seeking.com/member/d8e2e49c-174f-4824-ab07-e07203134562
-
11-08-23 11:32 #8218Senior Member

Posts: 3337I think you are mistaken grouping AA and Latinas. I see them as in very different statuses on the site, and in society really. You should look at the demographics from the CDC about STD rates in different ethnic groups. That might affect your preferences.
Originally Posted by ColoHobbyist
[View Original Post]
I find a lot of Latina girls quite attractive, though some aren't very interesting. However, they seem more pliable than many girls, and in particular regarding big age gaps.
-
11-08-23 11:23 #8217Senior Member

Posts: 129How did her regulars get warning texts? Who texted.
Originally Posted by DanSommerKamp
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 22:56 #8216Senior Member

Posts: 300Unless you've been banned from SA, why do it? There's so much risk of a girl pasting it all over that she got propositioned for sugar sex. At least in SA they declare that's why they're there.
Originally Posted by NutritionFacts
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 20:13 #8215Senior Member

Posts: 78Has anyone tried reaching out to women on social media? I got some decent success on twitter / ig. Any tips on what types of women to focus on there? You guys have a lot of good tips.
-
11-07-23 19:55 #8214Senior Member

Posts: 94I think the AA girls realized that it's tough being on these sites if you're not A++ body and face wise or bringing actual "I'd be interesting over dinner as well as in bed" credentials.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
The cultural divide that exists between girls (of any race, but especially Black and Hispanic girls) who grew up in the hood and middle aged white / Asian guys with careers sufficient to provide for weekly paid sex is often underestimated.
I've had Black sugar babies that I saw regularly for months at a time. We did all the things, dates, trips, and, of course, all the sex. But I've also been to M&Gs with Black girls where it was obvious within 10 minutes that we had literally nothing in common and that if we got together, it'd be weird and awkward to a degree that just wouldn't be fun (for me, at least). I'd much rather find a 6/10 that I connect with than a 9/10 that I've got zero connection with. If I want zero connection, I'll go find someone on LC or HX.
-
11-07-23 18:40 #8213Senior Member

Posts: 5602Two bills at most. Just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by Uncountable
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 14:59 #8212Senior Member

Posts: 95GPS or not
What do you guys think? Wants 6 bills per meet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-3e3ea3727041
-
11-06-23 22:26 #8211Senior Member

Posts: 70Free 1 Hour Premium Membership
Seeking is offering a free hour right now. I saw and clicked the offer on the banner at the top of the page, and it works. Only valid until midnight tonight.
-
11-05-23 13:21 #8210Senior Member

Posts: 78Before, you could type in a college as a location, and all SB POTs who listed that school as their location would show up in a search. They got ride of that unfortunately.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 09:35 #8209Senior Member

Posts: 300You know what's worse than obsession with pop culture? (And that is indeed bad). Obsession with fancy objects they can't afford. Some really really want a Chanel bag or an LV bag or a pair of Loubtiton shoes so bad. Enough that they'll sleep with an older guy to get it. For what? To signal to the outside world that they're flush with resources, but to live with the cognitive dissonance of what you had to do to get that bag? It's embarrassing to me to think about that. Some girls are just vapid and empty but some have a few brain cells and if they just applied themselves in a different direction they could do so much better.
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
To be clear I never say so because I don't want to appear condescending and paternalistic. And I also want to get laid that night. But I do think it.
-
11-04-23 22:40 #8208Senior Member

Posts: 5602I think the AA girls just realized that its faster money the old fashioned way or just using social media or the many OF type sites.
Originally Posted by PantyPatrol1
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-23 16:19 #8207Senior Member

Posts: 3337What does that mean? I never heard of any such thing before.
Originally Posted by PantyPatrol1
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




