Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 9165
-
11-10-23 14:35 #8460Senior Member

Posts: 477https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/303455612707
Originally Posted by OllieBear
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-23 09:12 #8459Senior Member

Posts: 313Bait and switch BBWs
I was in the mood for Greek, and despite being a BBW I thought Bianca's pictures were very nice so I texted her and she got right back to me:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/006659657309
Once I got to the room, however, I was greeted by a different girl (no surprise there), but this one had her own ads up:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...a/282180426496
I decided to at least talk to her and see if she offered Greek, which she did, so I figured what the hell. Her donation for hhr was 130 , but she asked for 300 extra for Greek, which was a hard NO from me. We settled on 150 and got down to business. Her tits are gigantic and not at all sloppy as is so often the case with big girls. The CBJ was pretty good (got the job done) and I climbed on for some mish, then flipped her over for K9 so I could prep the back door. She didn't have any lube, and frankly at this point I had kind of lost interest, so I just finished in the bag. She was a nice enough girl and the encounter was OK, and the donation was reasonable, but I was can't really recommend her. She did mention something about a friend, so I wonder if Bianca was the friend and Aubrey is in charge of the phone.
-
11-10-23 08:26 #8458Senior Member

Posts: 313Her ad is already down on STG. Can you post a sumosear. Ch link to her ad? Or PM me her number and I'll try to find it. Thanks.
Originally Posted by PeckerPete13
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 20:35 #8457Senior Member

Posts: 477Ashley
Don't waste your time.
She said BBBJ only but she neglected to say that she doesn't take her shirt off or her pants off, she'll unzip her hoodie to give you a small peek of her tits, and you can't touch her, and the most important part, she never said she gives the worst blow job ever.
Don't waste your time!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/567432798342
-
11-05-23 13:43 #8456Regular Member

Posts: 5Pinky is a real PAWG
So I don't usually post because I prefer UTRs that go on Fetlife or don't go on stg / tryst. However, Pink unicorn (I call her pinky) actually interested me because of her booty. Did reach out thinking she wasn't real and asked for a pic. What got me is that she sent both a pic and video of her instead and it felt right. Went for the hhr and headed over to Latham for the meet.
Originally Posted by DunKin9
[View Original Post]
First off, she really is the girl in the photos. I told her she looks a bit like Kaitlyn Katsaros, look her up so you can see what I mean. Secondly, I was her "first" according to her in terms of the hobby. Not sure how true that is but I can tell she's brand new to this and hasn't been caught with any "demons" as of yet. So safe to say I'm one of her starters.
She definitely has a PAWG booty and is willing to do a little more than what her ad says for extra, like BBBJ, cim, etc. But be willing to spend an extra Franklin at least for that. Also very chill and personable. Early 30's. Her BJ isn't to die for, but she said she's willing to practice DT and throatfuck with me whenever I come by. She had a cover lying around but barely could fit on me so bring your own to be safe. Once she turned around for doggystyle, it was perfect. Busted in a few minutes. Afterwards, took the cover off and sucked me off as a goodbye. YMMV with that last part. To wrap up, the best things about her right now are her booty and hourglass frame. Maybe after she's gotten more experience, the BJ can improve as well. I'd enjoy her guys.
Side note: After seeing Pinky, I managed to drive an hour away to Cobleskill and finally saw Emma! So I can say I've managed to have fun with two PAWGs in one day. Best day of the year with this hobby LOL.
-
11-05-23 08:42 #8455Senior Member

Posts: 684Pink Unicorn Beauty
Has anyone had any experience with Pink Unicorn Beauty? She looks good.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/757526444352
-
11-01-23 10:59 #8454Senior Member

Posts: 203Thank you for the information and the updated ads.
Originally Posted by DunKin9
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 08:54 #8453Senior Member

Posts: 684Emma & Chyna
Chyna goes by Dream Girl now. I think she had too many poor reviews so she changed her name. If you're young and can hard at a moments notice I'm sure she'll be fun. However, if your old (like me) and it takes work to get hard wood then not so much. She really wasn't interested in working at it. When I saw her, and this was 6 - 8 months ago, she'd start a BBBJ for a few seconds, stop and ask if I was going to get hard. I told her, keep sucking and it'll get there. So she'd work for another 10-20 seconds, stop and ask again. She just kept doing that. Really annoying!
Originally Posted by Upforfunn27
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/985228370126
Emma (now Emmlynn) on the other hand is Great. She'll take her time and do whatever you tell her too. Granted her body is not as hot as Chyna but I'd rather have a fun time with a girl that gets the job done properly than one that just has a hot body and no idea what to do with it.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...n/686540316190
Good luck.
-
11-01-23 07:17 #8452Senior Member

Posts: 1070Look on stg Emma been posting on and off lately, might be as Emmalynn I forget exactly.
Originally Posted by Upforfunn27
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 07:07 #8451Senior Member

Posts: 203Still around?
There are two providers that were on my radar and I can't find any current info on. Emma of the Schoharie area and Chyna of Albany. Are they still in the business? Any guidance is greatly appreciated.
-
10-31-23 13:34 #8450Senior Member

Posts: 344Niche Provider
HG5, yes she does specialize. I've spent a few 1 hour visits with her. I like spanking and anal. She loves it too. Anal insertions, anal fisting, spanking, anal sex for a solid hour; I was exhausted, but happy. She also likes to be verbally degraded. We all have our own tastes and fetishes. I guess you learned something. Whenever I'm in Albany I spend some time with her.
Originally Posted by HersheyGuy5
[View Original Post]
This is why I enjoy our hobby so much. Meeting a woman at a bar or online is a crap shoot. You don't know how the evening will go. With an escort you both know exactly what's going to happen.
Well, good luck to you, HersheyGuy5.
Stay healthy, stay safe.
-
10-30-23 23:40 #8449Senior Member

Posts: 100Dirty girl
Had an itch for Greek and dirty girl was available. Brought her to my hotel. Probably won't do that again as she is a smoker. I did not know that before inviting her over. BJ and fiv to start but she was all about spanking and taking it and the ass. Spankings not my thing but she said I was good at it. Guess I can add that to my resume. Probably would only return if I just needed her specialty.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...e/953036750587
-
10-30-23 07:02 #8448Regular Member

Posts: 15Pics are older
I recognize all but the last one. Never met her myself, but her service was legendary. Anyone seen her lately?
Originally Posted by OllieBear
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-23 21:00 #8447Senior Member

Posts: 313Her ears must have been burning, because lookie who just posted?
Originally Posted by SuperZSupreme
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...i/978526154113
Pics look decent, so either they are old, doctored, or she cleaned up her act. Who's going to TOFTT and let us know which is the case?
-
10-29-23 20:55 #8446Senior Member

Posts: 313I've seen her- nice head game and she swallows. Last time I went to see her for FS but neither of us had a condom, so I had her give me a BBBJ while I used one of her toys on her. Still a nice time. I actually contacted her this weekend but she replied after I was out of the area.
Originally Posted by Hammer50
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




