Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 256 of 922 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 306 356 756 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 13816
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9991
    Do you have a link to the Colombians? Sounds interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWords  [View Original Post]
    Decided to give the schaumburg days inn another try today. 2 older ladies. They wanted me to fuck, the older one of the two (looking late 50's) even said she got amazing skills. I don't doubt her but her face aren't my thing. The other lady had some nice man mades but she looks too old for me (late-mid 40's to mid 50's).

    Decided to try my luck with 1200 extended stay. Got there and the booker said wait. Sat in my car for 10 minutes and left.

    Decided to try my luck again. Went to radisson and was met with 3 colombian ladies. Two black latina, one sexy one elegant and a third white latina (looks older, not my type face-wise). They were smoking weed with some dude and the dude left immediately. They wanted me to party. I kindly declined. The white latina was the one who wanted to fuck but I opted for the sexy black latina.

    $1. 5 for hhr and I paid $1. 6. She offered bbj for $1 and I'm like no. I countered at $. 4 and she refused and then accepted. Then I was offered kissing at $. 2. Her body was great but damn the mood was kinda weird. My member refused to stay hard. Perhaps too much lube and not enough BJ. I hit for about 10 minutes and stopped.

    The other two girls came out from the bathroom and offered me to fuck them again. Elegant lady said $1, I kindly refused. White latina said $. 2. Cheap AF. But nah, she's not my type.

    I'm not sure if I will go with colombian ladies again, the vibe is a bit much for my introverted self. Maybe if I were to take some viagra and weed ahead of time.

  2. #9990
    P.S.

    It seems like I'm still verified with KP. Unfortunately Bianca already left Schaumburg. Got to try the next KP Schaumburg girl.

  3. #9989
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    Not directly related but I was watching an episode of "to catch a smuggler" which is based in NYC they tracked a cartel money laundering operation back to a dude in Chicago Chinatown. They picked him up on like 24th and canal. Lot of these cases don't start out trying to bust a sex ring they start with Feds following the money, seeing suspicious activities and eventually charging people who had nothing to do with the original crime of crimes unrelated to the original crime.
    To put it simply, as long as it doesn't involve Any smuggling of money they generally don't care?

  4. #9988
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    This was posted in the Boston forum. How the whole investigation went down. 60 pages of reading material if you have the time. Interesting reading material for sure. If you ever get stopped after you leave a session, shut your mouth.

    https://www.justice.gov/d9/2023-11/u...t_redacted.pdf
    Not directly related but I was watching an episode of "to catch a smuggler" which is based in NYC they tracked a cartel money laundering operation back to a dude in Chicago Chinatown. They picked him up on like 24th and canal. Lot of these cases don't start out trying to bust a sex ring they start with Feds following the money, seeing suspicious activities and eventually charging people who had nothing to do with the original crime of crimes unrelated to the original crime.

  5. #9987

    KP Heidi

    I had written this for the other site but as she's been delisted I'm posting here. I did recommend Heidi quite strongly a few days ago, but here are more thoughts. Honestly, she doesn't need it with all the love she's getting here.

    Arrived at the location. Door opened, stepped inside and there she was wearing a cute one piece.

    The connection with Heidi was incredible. I just wanted to devour her the minute I stepped inside the apartment. And she was game.

    Physically, she's definitely the woman in the pictures, though the pictures are touched up. She's definitely on the skinny side and not much of a butt. She has a beautiful face and somehow she's just prettier, sexier, than I'm able to describe. I was just very attracted to her from the jump.

    She didn't put up any barriers. A lot of times women have sensitive nipples, or only want so much DATY, but Heidi doesn't place any limits. She seems to love her breasts being played with and I was going down on her for probably half the time I was there. It felt really GFE. Very affectionate and kind but also really game. She seems to really like DATY, which was great for me.

    The BBBJ was fantastic and you can see from the other reviews that she's great at rimming etc. (though not my thing).

    I definitely plan on seeing her again while she's in town.

    One last thing to add, I think her breasts are fake, but they're fantastic, they don't feel fake at all. They're just too big (in a good way) for her skinny frame. Otherwise you wouldn't know. If she told me they weren't fake (I didn't ask) I would believe her. Gorgeous, squeezable nipples as well.

  6. #9986

    KP Heidi

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronacin  [View Original Post]
    There must be a mistake I saw the same last night, but this morning was put back the same pictures from before.
    There was a police bust on the east coast and some ladies were "delisted" for whatever reason. I don't know more, but it's in these forums.

    The photo back up with her in a black net outfit is exactly what you get. It shows her real face and the fabulous nipples.

    Service and body are top notch in my opinion.

    Sexy Lexi reviews are gone at KP now but are still listed at TER. Many other Koreans are still there. I rely on TER reviews, but this forum is more reliable. I typically post full reviews to help remind myself who was like what when they come back months later.
    Last edited by Illinois Guy 7; 11-10-23 at 16:42. Reason: add more info

  7. #9985
    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    Same Heidi, just that ahe was "delisted" and her TER reviews were removed.
    There must be a mistake I saw the same last night, but this morning was put back the same pictures from before.

  8. #9984
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    I 2nd this. I'm not even sure what it was about her. She has a very pretty face but it was something else. More like vibes. She just makes it feel good and natural. I also had the most amazing time with her.

    Oh, looking at KP page just now, it looks like it's a different Heidi in Glenview...? No T*r # listed, different photos... Wonder what's going on there.
    Same Heidi, just that ahe was "delisted" and her TER reviews were removed.

  9. #9983
    Quote Originally Posted by NoJohn  [View Original Post]
    Uhhh. Should we be worried?
    No, I don't think so, Aside from Texas which seems to be cracking down hard on this hobby, it sounds like they don't really go after places unless they know for a fact that trafficing is going on.

  10. #9982
    Quote Originally Posted by NoJohn  [View Original Post]
    Uhhh. Should we be worried?
    This was posted in the Boston forum. How the whole investigation went down. 60 pages of reading material if you have the time. Interesting reading material for sure. If you ever get stopped after you leave a session, shut your mouth.

    https://www.justice.gov/d9/2023-11/u...t_redacted.pdf

  11. #9981
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Boston and VA agencies were busted on November 7th with news articles detailing a year long investigation. Many Kgirls are deleting their TER pages as that was cited in the DOJ report.

    https://www.cnbc.com/2023/11/08/high...more-feds.html

    Bostontopten10.com
    Uhhh. Should we be worried?

  12. #9980
    Quote Originally Posted by ChgSpaMan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for report. Seems like a common suburban setup. Provide the link please.
    Don't have link. I contacted one of the various posts on alligator. I have the number for the one I texted. Anyways, Nana left yesterday and she said the new girl who replaced her was pretty. Too bad my dumbass went for a redhead I met on alligator. Hot af, tight af but sex was 5 mins and everything covered. $4. 5 expensive but I might repeat.

  13. #9979
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    I 2nd this. I'm not even sure what it was about her. She has a very pretty face but it was something else. More like vibes. She just makes it feel good and natural. I also had the most amazing time with her.

    Oh, looking at KP page just now, it looks like it's a different Heidi in Glenview...? No T*r # listed, different photos... Wonder what's going on there.
    Boston and VA agencies were busted on November 7th with news articles detailing a year long investigation. Many Kgirls are deleting their TER pages as that was cited in the DOJ report.

    https://www.cnbc.com/2023/11/08/high...more-feds.html

    Bostontopten10.com

  14. #9978
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronacin  [View Original Post]
    Wooooow today I had the best experience with Heidi, she is hot, and she really got into, no fakes O. Since she open the door she received me with DFK and from didn't stop. Definitely she enjoys what she does, amazing BBJ and continue on the shower after the blue toast. We made it like if we knew each other for long time. She is skinny and has soft snoot skin, manmade tits about size C and shave p*why. She had 3 genuine orgasm with me. If you didn't see her yet, run before she leaves, most likely she will stay for another week.
    I 2nd this. I'm not even sure what it was about her. She has a very pretty face but it was something else. More like vibes. She just makes it feel good and natural. I also had the most amazing time with her.

    Oh, looking at KP page just now, it looks like it's a different Heidi in Glenview...? No T*r # listed, different photos... Wonder what's going on there.

  15. #9977
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolGuy73  [View Original Post]
    Any of you mongers partake with her would like to set something up but haven't seen any posts.
    I was really curious about her, and might have seen her if she was in Chicago, but instead saw Heidi OMG. Would love to hear about Lexi also.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape