Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 10406
-
11-14-23 01:58 #7616Senior Member

Posts: 50Same girl tried to get me
She also asked me for money after the restaurant I told her no money until I see you naked, she bailed.
Originally Posted by RomanticIdiot
[View Original Post]
She has borderline personality, probably soon to be homeless.
-
11-13-23 18:09 #7615Senior Member

Posts: 500SA you just pay the one time fee of $ninety to send as many messages as you want per month. If ninety buckets is your entire paycheck, you're shit out of luck. If ninety bones is your entire paycheck, putang should be the last thing on your mind. Look over this forum, new guys always expecting the other dudes to keep repeating the same thing over and over because they're too slow in the brain not go a couple pages back.
Originally Posted by Mcrud56
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-23 17:59 #7614Regular Member

Posts: 8Fair
Honestly valid, just didn't think you all were forking out money just to send messages. I don't have a problem dropping cash on these girls, but I definitely would want a return on investment LOL.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-23 17:37 #7613Regular Member

Posts: 3She is a scammer, run away from her as far as you can. I met her at a restaurant. After dinner, she wanted to go to QFC to get a oral test kit and requested money. I obliged, gave her 200 (stupid I know) and told her I would be coming with her. However, I couldn't find the parking easily and let her go into the store alone as there were other cars behind honking at me and I was nervous.
Originally Posted by SaladHermit
[View Original Post]
By the time I parked my car, I was sure it was a scam. Lo and behold I got this exact message from her after 5 minutes.
I left out the back door, I parked in the qfcparking lot and am on my way home, I'm sorry but I am fleeing from a DV situation and needed the help. I live in south Tacoma and it is going to be a two hour drive, I'm so sorry. I don't want to waste anymore of your time, thank you for the donation. You saved me and my kid.
In hindsight, there were lot of red flags but I ignored as I was new to this experience.
-
11-13-23 15:21 #7612Senior Member

Posts: 2939If you cannot afford the price of admission, you do not want to play in the sugar bowl. Stick with set rate pro's.
Originally Posted by Mcrud56
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-23 10:11 #7611Senior Member

Posts: 131She's real. Really nuts. We communicated enough to confirm she is real but I ended up backing out due to her dramatic personality, avg looks (she sent a no make up selfie), and GPS. Wanted $6.5, plus fancy dinner. Sorry I can get FS at an AMP for a fraction of that and no date. And, yes, she makes new profile every time she starts up SA again.
Originally Posted by SaladHermit
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-23 09:35 #7610Senior Member

Posts: 100I think someone had reviewed her here being some kind of a scam. Couldn't find it as she keeps making new profiles.
Originally Posted by SaladHermit
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-23 06:48 #7609Senior Member

Posts: 70Little Lady Lilith
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-0d02f97c5293
Any have any intel on her? I've gotten some vibes from her that hover around semi-pro, but it's not obvious.
-
11-13-23 00:50 #7608Regular Member

Posts: 8Need some help getting started (not a metaphor)
Hello fellow mongers. I'm trying to get more into the non pro game, but I can't seem to figure out how to use SA without spending my entire paycheck. Do you all really fork out that kinda $$ for sending messages? If anyone could help / pm me some info on how to get started or what I'm doing wrong I'd be willing to trade a few numbers I got from some "pros" in the bb forum.
-
11-12-23 20:56 #7607Senior Member

Posts: 110Mia
Wrote a review about her couple months ago. She's pretty stacked, good vibes, pretty chill and laid back. Went two rounds with her, bbfscip. She's definitely DTF. Enjoy if you get a hold of her.
Originally Posted by Silhavy330
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-23 03:19 #7606Senior Member

Posts: 104Haha, I usually just say she's too hot so I can't wait anymore and MUST fuck NOW.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-23 14:41 #7605Senior Member

Posts: 1544EVERY woman thinks she's good at sucking dick because no guy will EVER tell a woman sucking his dick that she's terrible at it. If you cum, then she thinks she did an incredible job. Of course, my hand can make me come too and there isn't anything spectacular about that. Most women are mediocre dick suckers at best. I'm at the point in my life where I simply won't waste my time with it, if she's terrible, I just stop her. They are always like, "oh, you're not into that". I don't say anything.
Originally Posted by Mamouna
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-23 12:05 #7604Senior Member

Posts: 131This is sort of offtopic, but maybe mods will allow. I've seen some pretty average oral skills in the non-pros the past year, especially the under 30 crowd. Some will walk in saying how good they are and it's almost a joke. One technique and, my pet peeve, not very intense (try using with your hands a little more and stop being so goddamn gentle, ladies).
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
What is a GOOD head game - just say it, or post a link.
I'm sure there are a few amateurs and non-pros who read this thread. Maybe we can help change things, LOL.
-
11-09-23 21:58 #7603Senior Member

Posts: 353For those that remember Crystal Gere aka Cristal Love from old old old TNA.
Great fuck. Takes a creampie. Great dick sucker. Loves getting her pussy licked and then sliding in raw.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-75df7562fdf1
-
11-08-23 23:28 #7602Senior Member

Posts: 534Shorty_Fierce
GPS.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-e9793170b322
Contacted me. Wanted 1-2k week.













Reply With Quote






