Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 188 of 694 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 238 288 688 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 10406
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #7601
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhavy330  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'll be in the area soon for a bit and was scoping the local talent. I ran across Mia, who peaked my interest. I messaged her and she sent me her number. Has anybody seen her? Feel free to PM me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-c78ef2d2cf92
    She is legit, very good looking, her face looked a bit less slim than in the pictures but nothing over the top. Very nice rack. She if DTF, friendly, good attitude, she gets into it but does not have the crazy energy I like so I did not repeat.

    We first did a non paid M&G at a restaurant and another day I went straight to her place

  2. #7600
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2939
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelerr  [View Original Post]
    How many of you guys have managed to get her to show up? She always ghosts me when the time comes.
    Never seen her, but I prefer outcalls, and I think she prefers in.

  3. #7599
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    Chatted with her last winter, got her number and worked out the details to meet at a west Seattle restaurant and then go to her place. All good, confirmed a couple hours before meeting time. I showed up at the restaurant but she didn't show. A few hours later she contacted me telling me that her friend needed help because her boyfriend had assaulted her. We went back and forth for awhile but never were able to get together.
    Mia is a total pro just an FYI. I forget what her rate is but she's just a hooker and nothing more.

  4. #7598

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Silhavy330  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'll be in the area soon for a bit and was scoping the local talent. I ran across Mia, who peaked my interest. I messaged her and she sent me her number. Has anybody seen her? Feel free to PM me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-c78ef2d2cf92
    Chatted with her last winter, got her number and worked out the details to meet at a west Seattle restaurant and then go to her place. All good, confirmed a couple hours before meeting time. I showed up at the restaurant but she didn't show. A few hours later she contacted me telling me that her friend needed help because her boyfriend had assaulted her. We went back and forth for awhile but never were able to get together.

  5. #7597

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by PPeterson1  [View Original Post]
    That's Emma, she's been mentioned here plenty of times. Elegent Emma on the other board.
    How many of you guys have managed to get her to show up? She always ghosts me when the time comes.

  6. #7596

    Mia

    Hey guys, I'll be in the area soon for a bit and was scoping the local talent. I ran across Mia, who peaked my interest. I messaged her and she sent me her number. Has anybody seen her? Feel free to PM me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-c78ef2d2cf92

  7. #7595

    Miss Berlin

    Quote Originally Posted by Dink9873  [View Original Post]
    Miss Berlin. No sex. BDSM only. You "might" get your dick sucked or jerked off. If she likes you after a while she "may" let you fuck her. On the flip side you can pay her to watch her get fucked while your tied up. All of this starts at five bills a meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-4d0d387e6adb
    Wow - 500 for a bunch of "mays" . Good for her.

  8. #7594
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2939
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    400 is as low as she would ever go, when I chatted with her.

  9. #7593
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    That's Emma, she's been mentioned here plenty of times. Elegent Emma on the other board.

  10. #7592

    Love my ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    No link. You posted a link to your messages.
    Correct link.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-ea066af85d7f

  11. #7591
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    This one hit me up today, says she needs money for rent asap, willing to meet tomorrow and says she can host. Initially asked for 1 k but dropped immediately to 500 and would probably go lower. Sent some bikini pics, she is thin with small breasts but not bad. Didn't ask for anything upfront so I think she's legit. If I didn't already have 2 regular sugar babies and 2 that I'm chatting with that are more appealing to me I might make the drive to Tacoma to give her a test fuck and see if she is worth putting into the rotation, assuming I could get her under 400. If you're in the Tacoma area might be worth hitting her up and see what kind of deal you can make.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...4-43aa823de410
    No link. You posted a link to your messages.

  12. #7590

    Love my ginger

    This one hit me up today, says she needs money for rent asap, willing to meet tomorrow and says she can host. Initially asked for 1 k but dropped immediately to 500 and would probably go lower. Sent some bikini pics, she is thin with small breasts but not bad. Didn't ask for anything upfront so I think she's legit. If I didn't already have 2 regular sugar babies and 2 that I'm chatting with that are more appealing to me I might make the drive to Tacoma to give her a test fuck and see if she is worth putting into the rotation, assuming I could get her under 400. If you're in the Tacoma area might be worth hitting her up and see what kind of deal you can make.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...4-43aa823de410

  13. #7589

    Miss Berlin

    Miss Berlin. No sex. BDSM only. You "might" get your dick sucked or jerked off. If she likes you after a while she "may" let you fuck her. On the flip side you can pay her to watch her get fucked while your tied up. All of this starts at five bills a meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-4d0d387e6adb

  14. #7588

    Scam: Angel8541

    Angel8541.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-ac88af3d77b0

    Main picture is coming from: https://www.facebook.com/braindall/p...186733/?type=3.

    "She" contacted me out of the blue and her English feels funny.

  15. #7587
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2939
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamouna  [View Original Post]
    Heyyy. Actual useful info.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-6c33d6ad2279

    Goth-why, latina, spinner. Will negotiate, can't host. She is def into sexy time, but it got awkward at one point and it upset her. She left, and I was fine with it. Would not repeat, but could be your thing.
    What got awkward?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape