Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,866 to 8,880 of 41276
-
11-10-23 15:33 #32411Senior Member

Posts: 477They can be weeded out in 10 seconds
My first text to one of those "sketch" ads is usually "Are you in Charleston?" when the trickster is supposed to be in Jax.
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]
My favorite though is when the response to "Are you available for outcall to Orange Park for one hour?" is "In or Out?" or "How long? Scammers be stupid.
Rich.
-
11-10-23 14:48 #32410Senior Member

Posts: 161Maria. Avoid
I would advise avoiding this one.
Met her once at rough hotel off Wells Road in OP, she immediately started talking about money and generally acting like a tweaking freak.
No bueno.
And, don't go to hotels on Wells Road, either.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-23 12:50 #32409Senior Member

Posts: 260Bella Blue
Has anyone had a session with this one? Been looking for a good NURU.
https://tryst.link/massage/bellablu
-
11-10-23 10:42 #32408Senior Member

Posts: 205Vee Veronica?
Any updates on this Veronica? Best BBBJ in town. I haven't seen her at church in a while. She is not even replying but her ad is still up with same number. Has anyone seen her lately?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/453942080453
-
11-10-23 08:58 #32407Senior Member

Posts: 224Erika is here for 5 more days. Love it.
I get more pleasure from Erika than most any provider. It the way you want to feel on a great date. But that seldom happens. What a smile and dream. All the positions I think up, she satisfies. So reasonable, but I always tip another 20 roses. 13 great visits that only get better. Loves to eat and be eaten.
-
11-10-23 01:40 #32406Senior Member

Posts: 151Palatka cash and dash
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-au...o/730880090521
Saw this one at Palatka in call. Next visit turned out to be a car date cash and dash. This was all about a year ago but you know leopards don't change their spots.
-
11-09-23 23:40 #32405Senior Member

Posts: 188Banx
Exactly my experience also.
Originally Posted by HesGotSole
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 23:28 #32404Senior Member

Posts: 188Ivy Devine
Thank you sir! May I ask, pics show what I would describe as a 30-35 year old with a flat tummy and perky natural (not man made) C's or D's. Is that accurate in person?
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 21:54 #32403Senior Member

Posts: 363Lola Lovee?
She claims she's been here before, but the phone number is new, and I've not see a review for her. Any thoughts?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/993317192940
-
11-09-23 21:50 #32402Senior Member

Posts: 413Agree
Yes, agreed, that's what I did because she led with where are you. When I replied not thinking fast enough to give a bogus location, but an actual fairly close to where I was located. Her response was basically on the same Blvd, about 10 minute drive. It was just un shady enough to make me consider it. But I just actually had the same scenario occur a month ago, and I did go to said incall, and it was definitely un nerving and I bailed. If this was 10 years ago I'd Toft. I'd like some single monger with nothing to lose hit it 1st LOL.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 21:32 #32401Senior Member

Posts: 58BB Brandi
Anyone seen Brandi lately since she has been back or have her info.
-
11-09-23 21:30 #32400Senior Member

Posts: 248Didn't partake
Feel like I avoided something bad. Setup possibly. My guess is I'm upward of 1,000 experiences in my tenure. Learned to trust my gut and this one didn't make me feel good. Do as you wish but I suggest avoid at all costs. Won't go into details.
Originally Posted by ManGekyo
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 21:25 #32399Senior Member

Posts: 54Great eyes. West side can be dangerous tho.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 17:21 #32398Senior Member

Posts: 1260To Me
When a girl asks "Where I'm located", it's not necessarily a red flag but it would be interesting to see where the conversation goes. Ill reply with "South Side by the airport". An actual girl would question that which tells me she's real. Most prefer doing ICs anyways especially a non-904 girl. I would think a visiting girl would prefer clients come to them and not waste time hunting down locations not knowing the Jax layout.
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]
When I'm suspicious of an ad, thinking it's one of those scam bots or just some shiesty person throwing ads out and see who bites, I ask the generalized question of: "What part of the city are you located?" This either forces them to actually know where in Jax they are located or it IS some scammer in India not knowing what answer to give.
-
11-09-23 16:28 #32397Senior Member

Posts: 4132 good 2 be true; in addition
https://sumosear.ch/phone/213-290-7918 This is the adultsearch number and girl, Nancy.









Reply With Quote





