The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 593 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 93 493 543 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 643 693 1093 1593 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,895 of 41265
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32385
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    I Know This Story

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    I remember years ago, a couple of AA girls from the St. Pete area were tricking in Jax. I believe they were strippers too. They robbed a DB and burned down his home from what I was told. I guess they thought they could hide from him, but it appeared they were found. This DB hog tied, shot them, and threw their bodies over or near an underpass off Main St. I don't think some of these girls realize who they are messing with sometimes but they take a big chance with their lives.
    I believe I may have brought it up in one my past post. Don't ask me who, but a bf of one of the past providers filled in the blanks and connected all the dots for me.

    To add to your statement: That house arson you mentioned actually made news, which I remember watching. The Monger who owned that house (located in Arlington) also owned the Texaco on Main next to the shopping plaza across from the football stadium down the street from the tracks. If you noticed, it's closed, boarded up, and abandoned. The family didn't want anything to do with the gas station and just let it tank. Just like you said, he unalived the two black out-of-town hoes, tying them up, shooting them and tossing their carcass over the flying-away road landing Sissom Dr on the north side past the last bridge. The finding of the two dead hookers also made news and at the time, I didn't relate the two crimes. I forgot exactly how it happened, but the arrested Monger somehow manage to lure the two girls so he was able to carry out his revenge. I believe the girls had accomplices bcuz I don't they could carry out the robberies by themselves.

    Crazy world we live in.

  2. #32384

    Kaos should always be avoided

    Quote Originally Posted by Junior23  [View Original Post]
    I don't have a snapchat (social media period) or I'd give the gal in link 1 a holler.

    The gal in the orange getup is giving me serious Ariana vibes. And that was a hell of a fun time. Tried to meet up with her, saw too many red flags (shady place off mustang, took forever to get down from room, lot's of folks who just look skeezy hanging about) and bailed, but maybe some other monger went through with seeing her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/553313992411

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/546411344919
    How she supports herself is beyond me. She was no good years ago, why guys are letting her scam them and not get their time in is weird. Must be a lot of guys to hussle in Jax or something that aren't on a forum.

  3. #32383

    Kaos been around for a while

    Quote Originally Posted by Junior23  [View Original Post]
    I don't have a snapchat (social media period) or I'd give the gal in link 1 a holler.

    The gal in the orange getup is giving me serious Ariana vibes. And that was a hell of a fun time. Tried to meet up with her, saw too many red flags (shady place off mustang, took forever to get down from room, lot's of folks who just look skeezy hanging about) and bailed, but maybe some other monger went through with seeing her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/553313992411

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/546411344919
    Tried to see her but she was skidding like on dust or something. Never will forget went to the dotel and I see her running from room to room. Yet the pictures been approving recently. She been looking sexy. Me personally will not see. I saw her on one of those social apps with a live video streaming thing. She hanged around people who play with guns and are ignorant. Although now looks like she may be Solo now. So YMMV.

  4. #32382

    What a waste, of a life.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grune  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if y'all heard yet but Ronnie passed on Saturday. Her mom.

    Has a gofundme for funeral expenses.

    https://www.gofundme.com/f/veronica-..._campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.
    She was great when she first started with Emily up on Airport Road. Saw her a couple times. The last time she was so wasted and needing another fix, she let me cum in her, and then let me have her ass in the shower for round 2.

  5. #32381

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Do yall remember the girl in the pic? I believe she went by Payton. Give a wild guess what she and Ronnie had in common.

    She's been living in the Sooner State for a while, got hooked up with an Army dude and recently squeezed out bread from the oven. Cleaned up and got domesticated. We talked for a little bit and even invited me to come visit. I contemplated since I have buddies out her way. When mentioning having a man, communications sort of died off. Now I kinda feel she may not be with ole Army dude anymore.
    Pretty enough face & body. Swallowed. Bit crazy but aren't they all. Missing a tooth.

  6. #32380

    Veronica Ronnie

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Well, it appears it was actually murder, according to her mom. I looked at the JSO homicide data sheet and a young woman her age was murdered near Pearl street on November 4th. Ronnie actually gave me the same area when I last attempted to see her. I wonder if her past came back to bite her in the azz since she did a lot of robberies. I noticed she had stopped posting for a while, then suddenly reappeared on STG. She might have been hiding from whoever she robbed.

    These girls just see life as here and now. No thought of consequences whatsoever. I remember years ago, a couple of AA girls from the St. Pete area were tricking in Jax. I believe they were strippers too. They robbed a DB and burned down his home from what I was told. I guess they thought they could hide from him, but it appeared they were found. This DB hog tied, shot them, and threw their bodies over or near an underpass off Main St. I don't think some of these girls realize who they are messing with sometimes but they take a big chance with their lives.

    It doesn't seem mom is raising much money in the gofundme account. She needs 10 k but only raised $170. At any rate, a very sad end for this girl. Truly makes one think about his mortality these days!
    Ronnie https://www.firstcoastnews.com/artic...c-d8cfc4e70f77.

    Not sad about this one bit, and it seems like no one else does either. $170, funny! Maybe the other one will do the same soon.

  7. #32379
    Quote Originally Posted by Grune  [View Original Post]
    Yes, her and that other dark haired girl had been robbing people for quite some time. They were with some crackhead named lottery and their were many reports of them setting people up.
    Yep, and Lotto is back and and with her again. They're still doing the same to unsuspecting men. It's just a matter of time!

  8. #32378
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Well, it appears it was actually murder, according to her mom. I looked at the JSO homicide data sheet and a young woman her age was murdered near Pearl street on November 4th. Ronnie actually gave me the same area when I last attempted to see her. I wonder if her past came back to bite her in the azz since she did a lot of robberies. I noticed she had stopped posting for a while, then suddenly reappeared on STG. She might have been hiding from whoever she robbed.

    These girls just see life as here and now. No thought of consequences whatsoever. I remember years ago, a couple of AA girls from the St. Pete area were tricking in Jax. I believe they were strippers too. They robbed a DB and burned down his home from what I was told. I guess they thought they could hide from him, but it appeared they were found. This DB hog tied, shot them, and threw their bodies over or near an underpass off Main St. I don't think some of these girls realize who they are messing with sometimes but they take a big chance with their lives.

    It doesn't seem mom is raising much money in the gofundme account. She needs 10 k but only raised $170. At any rate, a very sad end for this girl. Truly makes one think about his mortality these days!
    Yes, her and that other dark haired girl had been robbing people for quite some time. They were with some crackhead named lottery and their were many reports of them setting people up.

  9. #32377

    Ranada

    Quote Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any insight on this one? She is thick and busty like I love. But something just seems off.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...s-out/58316669
    Did you ever partake? Any updates? Also very interested but no reviews.

  10. #32376

    About Ronnie

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzer  [View Original Post]
    Sad, what a waste, R I. P.
    Well, it appears it was actually murder, according to her mom. I looked at the JSO homicide data sheet and a young woman her age was murdered near Pearl street on November 4th. Ronnie actually gave me the same area when I last attempted to see her. I wonder if her past came back to bite her in the azz since she did a lot of robberies. I noticed she had stopped posting for a while, then suddenly reappeared on STG. She might have been hiding from whoever she robbed.

    These girls just see life as here and now. No thought of consequences whatsoever. I remember years ago, a couple of AA girls from the St. Pete area were tricking in Jax. I believe they were strippers too. They robbed a DB and burned down his home from what I was told. I guess they thought they could hide from him, but it appeared they were found. This DB hog tied, shot them, and threw their bodies over or near an underpass off Main St. I don't think some of these girls realize who they are messing with sometimes but they take a big chance with their lives.

    It doesn't seem mom is raising much money in the gofundme account. She needs 10 k but only raised $170. At any rate, a very sad end for this girl. Truly makes one think about his mortality these days!

  11. #32375
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Just Realized Something

    Quote Originally Posted by Grune  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if y'all heard yet but Ronnie passed on Saturday.
    Do yall remember the girl in the pic? I believe she went by Payton. Give a wild guess what she and Ronnie had in common.

    She's been living in the Sooner State for a while, got hooked up with an Army dude and recently squeezed out bread from the oven. Cleaned up and got domesticated. We talked for a little bit and even invited me to come visit. I contemplated since I have buddies out her way. When mentioning having a man, communications sort of died off. Now I kinda feel she may not be with ole Army dude anymore.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1699417226145.jpg‎  

  12. #32374

    Barbie Banks

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    Headed to Lenoir today to try out a Latina. She looked decent but wouldn't allow the door latch to be locked, so I left. In the hall I saw Barbie Banks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/488062614193

    My god, she looked hot as fuck. Anyone have any recent reports on her? Older reports say somewhat mechanical. Anyone see her recently? She might be worth a trip and higher price just due to sheer hotness.
    I saw her in October. She is definitely hot but very mechanical. 2 $$ for a hhr dream and she doesn't get on top / CBJ / non GFE. Basically a trophy fuck.

  13. #32373

    Lenoir Latina and Barbie Banks

    Headed to Lenoir today to try out a Latina. She looked decent but wouldn't allow the door latch to be locked, so I left. In the hall I saw Barbie Banks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/488062614193

    My god, she looked hot as fuck. Anyone have any recent reports on her? Older reports say somewhat mechanical. Anyone see her recently? She might be worth a trip and higher price just due to sheer hotness.

  14. #32372
    That first one is as 100% fake. Divorced? Ridiculous.

    Quote Originally Posted by Junior23  [View Original Post]
    I don't have a snapchat (social media period) or I'd give the gal in link 1 a holler.

    The gal in the orange getup is giving me serious Ariana vibes. And that was a hell of a fun time. Tried to meet up with her, saw too many red flags (shady place off mustang, took forever to get down from room, lot's of folks who just look skeezy hanging about) and bailed, but maybe some other monger went through with seeing her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/553313992411

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/546411344919

  15. #32371

    Blond Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGunner  [View Original Post]
    I read someone referred to her as mumbles and there was a video further back in the thread with a sample of her performance. Decided to try her out. Comms were good, we scheduled a qv car date for the rate she quotes on her ad. Met and picked her up at the agreed upon time, no long waiting or excuses. Pics flatter her because she is 39 but overall they are accurate. She was friendly and does have a speech impediment where she slurred a lot of her words but I could understand her well. We found a spot and jumped into the back seat where we had a nice dream. She specifically says no cim but gave a decent bbj for a few minutes then asked if I wanted to keep going or if I had some rubber materials to move onto a different activity. I opted to cover up and see what the down stairs was like and she bent over the back seat rocking back and forth at the speed I wanted so I could fill the bag up. She was friendly, didn't have any smells, not pushy, or asking for money or any stupid hoe shit that a lot of the local talent are into pulling. Some of you may have seen her in the past and had a different experience, some of you may go and get upset she won't negotiate down to 15 dollars and a Vystar member travel coffee mug. Everyone likes something different. For me, I dreamed it was a no nonsense, no rush, easy encounter that wasn't a complete rip off from someone who posts pictures of a fair representation of what she's working with. I'll probably repeat in the future. Pic from her ad is attached.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...p/892444381256
    I have seen her many times in the past and this the same dream I have had every time with her. No BS and on time always works to please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape