Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 256 of 921 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 306 356 756 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 13809
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9984
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    I 2nd this. I'm not even sure what it was about her. She has a very pretty face but it was something else. More like vibes. She just makes it feel good and natural. I also had the most amazing time with her.

    Oh, looking at KP page just now, it looks like it's a different Heidi in Glenview...? No T*r # listed, different photos... Wonder what's going on there.
    Same Heidi, just that ahe was "delisted" and her TER reviews were removed.

  2. #9983
    Quote Originally Posted by NoJohn  [View Original Post]
    Uhhh. Should we be worried?
    No, I don't think so, Aside from Texas which seems to be cracking down hard on this hobby, it sounds like they don't really go after places unless they know for a fact that trafficing is going on.

  3. #9982
    Quote Originally Posted by NoJohn  [View Original Post]
    Uhhh. Should we be worried?
    This was posted in the Boston forum. How the whole investigation went down. 60 pages of reading material if you have the time. Interesting reading material for sure. If you ever get stopped after you leave a session, shut your mouth.

    https://www.justice.gov/d9/2023-11/u...t_redacted.pdf

  4. #9981
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Boston and VA agencies were busted on November 7th with news articles detailing a year long investigation. Many Kgirls are deleting their TER pages as that was cited in the DOJ report.

    https://www.cnbc.com/2023/11/08/high...more-feds.html

    Bostontopten10.com
    Uhhh. Should we be worried?

  5. #9980
    Quote Originally Posted by ChgSpaMan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for report. Seems like a common suburban setup. Provide the link please.
    Don't have link. I contacted one of the various posts on alligator. I have the number for the one I texted. Anyways, Nana left yesterday and she said the new girl who replaced her was pretty. Too bad my dumbass went for a redhead I met on alligator. Hot af, tight af but sex was 5 mins and everything covered. $4. 5 expensive but I might repeat.

  6. #9979
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    I 2nd this. I'm not even sure what it was about her. She has a very pretty face but it was something else. More like vibes. She just makes it feel good and natural. I also had the most amazing time with her.

    Oh, looking at KP page just now, it looks like it's a different Heidi in Glenview...? No T*r # listed, different photos... Wonder what's going on there.
    Boston and VA agencies were busted on November 7th with news articles detailing a year long investigation. Many Kgirls are deleting their TER pages as that was cited in the DOJ report.

    https://www.cnbc.com/2023/11/08/high...more-feds.html

    Bostontopten10.com

  7. #9978
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronacin  [View Original Post]
    Wooooow today I had the best experience with Heidi, she is hot, and she really got into, no fakes O. Since she open the door she received me with DFK and from didn't stop. Definitely she enjoys what she does, amazing BBJ and continue on the shower after the blue toast. We made it like if we knew each other for long time. She is skinny and has soft snoot skin, manmade tits about size C and shave p*why. She had 3 genuine orgasm with me. If you didn't see her yet, run before she leaves, most likely she will stay for another week.
    I 2nd this. I'm not even sure what it was about her. She has a very pretty face but it was something else. More like vibes. She just makes it feel good and natural. I also had the most amazing time with her.

    Oh, looking at KP page just now, it looks like it's a different Heidi in Glenview...? No T*r # listed, different photos... Wonder what's going on there.

  8. #9977
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolGuy73  [View Original Post]
    Any of you mongers partake with her would like to set something up but haven't seen any posts.
    I was really curious about her, and might have seen her if she was in Chicago, but instead saw Heidi OMG. Would love to hear about Lexi also.

  9. #9976

    Lexi KP

    Any of you mongers partake with her would like to set something up but haven't seen any posts.

  10. #9975

    Amazing Heidi at KP

    Wooooow today I had the best experience with Heidi, she is hot, and she really got into, no fakes O. Since she open the door she received me with DFK and from didn't stop. Definitely she enjoys what she does, amazing BBJ and continue on the shower after the blue toast. We made it like if we knew each other for long time. She is skinny and has soft snoot skin, manmade tits about size C and shave p*why. She had 3 genuine orgasm with me. If you didn't see her yet, run before she leaves, most likely she will stay for another week.

  11. #9974

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitNinja  [View Original Post]
    Do they have a internet presence?
    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/2614500

  12. #9973

    Heidi omg

    Heidi OMG at KP is amazing. Strongly recommend. The best I've seen there, and everybody I have seen at KP has been better than anyone I've seen at Orange or the O'Hare apartments.

  13. #9972
    Just out of curiosity are you less likely to catch anything going to an AMP / AAMP as opposed to going to other types of providers? And before anyone says anything yes I know going into this hobby you're probably going to catch something, especially if you're high frequency. Doesn't mean I can't do what I can to minimize things right?

  14. #9971

    Link please.

    Thanks for report. Seems like a common suburban setup. Provide the link please.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWords  [View Original Post]
    Met a Nana. Face is alright, a bit cute. Body have some baby damage. Gave a good cbg and I enjoyed the 69 session. Sex was decent but she seemed tired and wanted to finish quick. Wasn't very enthusiastic. She was a joy to chat with though. She told me she was busy last Friday and didn't finish till 3 am, that's why she was tired all day.

    Would I repeat? At $160 and not having to drive to the city, yes I would. But def not when she's tired.

  15. #9970

    PD Lisa / Nissa Rm 3

    Just made my first trip to PD and was not disappointed. Asked for and got Lisa after a bit of a wait (claims her name is pronounced Neessa). I think the pics are her but they make her look a little more slender than IRL (NOT fat, just built to take a pounding, plenty of hips). Great breasts that looked and felt real. She looks mid-high-20's to me. Pleasant and playful attitude. Limited English but enough to get by. Which is surprising to me considering she said her family moved to San Francisco 11 years ago.

    Treated myself to the VIP. Started with sexy turn on shower, then bedroom. Excellent BBBJ skills. Best I've had in years, just the right suction, rhythm, and enthusiasm. She asked for and got DATY, something she participated in actively and seemed to enjoy. Plenty of DFK. Switched to mish, a little loose at first but got tighter and wetter as things went on, till she looked and felt like she came, and she confirmed verbally, something I find super-sexy and rewarding. If she faked it, she's a fantastic actress. She let me continue, no rushing, she started to get tight again but don't think on the way to a second O, she seemed more in an afterglow mode. I told her I wanted to cum in her mouth and she agreed enthusiastically. Again, really excellent skills and stamina. When I came she kept on going and increased the suction. Really knows how to get every last bit of cum out of a guy! Once I stopped filling her mouth she spit, but went right back to the job and made sure she pleased me thoroughly. For anyone in search of a really good BBBJTCIMNQWS, she's a solid contender.

    She does do rimming / dongguan but I didn't partake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape