Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 13807
-
11-07-23 10:20 #9967AI Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 23https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/2614500
Is this HKPD? I'd like to visit Latino girl.
-
11-07-23 09:36 #9966Senior Member

Posts: 103Well as far as I know they don't have a personal website. They do have multiple ads on other sites tho.
Originally Posted by FruitNinja
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 05:48 #9965Senior Member

Posts: 704Site
Do they have a internet presence?
Originally Posted by FuckIt216
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 22:39 #9964Senior Member

Posts: 205Shaba
I meant to post this a few weeks ago, but finally got a chance to meet up with Shaba. Sweet girl and great bang for the buck. BBBJ to start and those breasts are really amazing. I got hard as soon as they popped out. Nice BBBJ and then to CFS. She is petite but has a bit of a belly, which I actually enjoyed because I have a preggo fetish. I thought about making her belly pregnant while I gave her all I had in missionary. She taught me some Thai phrases before I left. Haven't seen her advertising in the past week or so, but I can recommend for sure, especially at her last price point. She's one of the last OG's of the Thai scene that was so awesome about 5-6 years ago near O'hare.
-
11-06-23 22:19 #9963Senior Member

Posts: 584This rotation Colombian is more MILF type face but body similar to last week, if your looking for a Latina with fake boobs and fake ass and decent attitude. She's a good option especially at the 140 rate. Recommended.
Originally Posted by FuckIt216
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 19:34 #9962Senior Member

Posts: 307HKPD. Dora
Stopped by HKPD after work today and met up with Dora young probably under 25 spinner.
Amazing personality and fun session.
$140 for the HHR covered I'm sure upgrades are on the table.
Check her out she aims to please and has a fun student type look and body.
On way out met the Columbian girl in the kitchen very pretty probably mid 30's, will try and make it back this week before she is gone.
-
11-06-23 15:49 #9961Regular Member

Posts: 17Viola
Got a text today as I'm sure most did about a Columbian Viola. Can anyone confirm please.
-
11-06-23 15:46 #9960Regular Member

Posts: 33Hkpd
Visited HKPD and drew an Asian chick, she said her name was Dora (or something like that). She was wearing a silk robe which was revealing her bra and she was wearing medium high heel shoes. Face was OK, soft large boobs, average ass for an Asian. I usually opt for hhr so gave her the usual donation for HKPD and lay down on the bed. She offered BBBJ for. 4 extra but I declined. Then she gives me the shortest CBJ and motions me to get up (that's usually not a good sign). She lays down and we begin missionary, she has some little pubes (can't call it a Bush though). Then I tell her to bend over for doggy, which she complies however her arch wasn't great. Anyway, I felt I was close to finishing and kept on hitting it from behind and I could notice some white liquid on condom which I have seen many girls produce during intercourse.
Anyway, I wouldn't repeat (usually don't like to anyway).
Her English is pretty good, no communication issues. She says she's an international student (maybe she is).
-
11-06-23 13:55 #9959Senior Member

Posts: 205Olive
I saw a new ad for Olive near O'hare and was able to confirm an appointment after a few texts back and forth. Handler gave me the wrong building number and I was driving around trying to make it to the appointment on time. Finally in after a 15 minute struggle to confirm the right building. Quoted $300/ hr as advertised. Once inside, nice Thai girl, lots of tattoos but nice body with c cups. Then she says only 30 minute session available, which I really don't like especially after handler just confirmed 1 hour. Rushed through the session, short CBJ and cfs with 2 minutes to spare. Then she says, 30 minutes $250. I said, wait so I was told $300 for an hour and 30 minutes is $250? It says in the ad that 30 minutes is $200. I showed her the ad and she says it is a mistake. I said you should have told me that when I came in rather than after. She started the pity party saying she would have to give the handler money or something. I said not my fault, but I'll be nice and give you $220, which I thought generous given the situation. She didn't seem happy but was I wrong? I don't recommend given the switch up and charge-up. I hate rushing around and being up-charged after the fact.
-
11-06-23 12:36 #9958Senior Member

Posts: 1713Anne
CIM finish and rimming are the 2 specialties of Anne at PD. 3 recent reviews from last week. 15 older reviews when she was here earlier this year.
Originally Posted by SlowRolling
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 12:14 #9957Senior Member

Posts: 574Anne is at pd now and will CIM.
Originally Posted by SlowRolling
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 11:58 #9956Senior Member

Posts: 119Heidi OMG
Heidi at KP is my new ATF. Amazing service, nice body, face is OK, probably had some work done.
-
11-05-23 06:20 #9955Regular Member

Posts: 22Reliable BBBJCIM?
Are there any providers who regularly do BBBJCIM in this scene? Found PD's site, having issues finding the others. Any menus or reliable options offering that service? Bonus for rimming.
-
11-04-23 15:12 #9954Regular Member

Posts: 22Appreciate it!
Awesome info as always. Thanks a lot!
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-23 09:53 #9953Senior Member

Posts: 382Thanks again bossman
Yeah I really want to see Anne with all the great reviews, I'm thinking of doing the 90 min VIP. I'm not sure others have done it with her, but with all the reviews I may bit the bullet. Like I always post I'm not here in the city often but I like to make all my trips memorable. Yes I know I could get a high class escort but I prefer Asian women. I hope traffic won't be terrible when I leave my meetings.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





