Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 13812
-
11-10-23 17:08 #9987Senior Member

Posts: 377KP Heidi
I had written this for the other site but as she's been delisted I'm posting here. I did recommend Heidi quite strongly a few days ago, but here are more thoughts. Honestly, she doesn't need it with all the love she's getting here.
Arrived at the location. Door opened, stepped inside and there she was wearing a cute one piece.
The connection with Heidi was incredible. I just wanted to devour her the minute I stepped inside the apartment. And she was game.
Physically, she's definitely the woman in the pictures, though the pictures are touched up. She's definitely on the skinny side and not much of a butt. She has a beautiful face and somehow she's just prettier, sexier, than I'm able to describe. I was just very attracted to her from the jump.
She didn't put up any barriers. A lot of times women have sensitive nipples, or only want so much DATY, but Heidi doesn't place any limits. She seems to love her breasts being played with and I was going down on her for probably half the time I was there. It felt really GFE. Very affectionate and kind but also really game. She seems to really like DATY, which was great for me.
The BBBJ was fantastic and you can see from the other reviews that she's great at rimming etc. (though not my thing).
I definitely plan on seeing her again while she's in town.
One last thing to add, I think her breasts are fake, but they're fantastic, they don't feel fake at all. They're just too big (in a good way) for her skinny frame. Otherwise you wouldn't know. If she told me they weren't fake (I didn't ask) I would believe her. Gorgeous, squeezable nipples as well.
-
11-10-23 16:36 #9986Senior Member

Posts: 692KP Heidi
There was a police bust on the east coast and some ladies were "delisted" for whatever reason. I don't know more, but it's in these forums.
Originally Posted by Ronacin
[View Original Post]
The photo back up with her in a black net outfit is exactly what you get. It shows her real face and the fabulous nipples.
Service and body are top notch in my opinion.
Sexy Lexi reviews are gone at KP now but are still listed at TER. Many other Koreans are still there. I rely on TER reviews, but this forum is more reliable. I typically post full reviews to help remind myself who was like what when they come back months later.Last edited by Illinois Guy 7; 11-10-23 at 16:42. Reason: add more info
-
11-10-23 07:44 #9985Senior Member

Posts: 265There must be a mistake I saw the same last night, but this morning was put back the same pictures from before.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-23 05:39 #9984Senior Member

Posts: 692Same Heidi, just that ahe was "delisted" and her TER reviews were removed.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-23 02:39 #9983Senior Member

Posts: 103No, I don't think so, Aside from Texas which seems to be cracking down hard on this hobby, it sounds like they don't really go after places unless they know for a fact that trafficing is going on.
Originally Posted by NoJohn
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-23 01:37 #9982Senior Member

Posts: 1713This was posted in the Boston forum. How the whole investigation went down. 60 pages of reading material if you have the time. Interesting reading material for sure. If you ever get stopped after you leave a session, shut your mouth.
Originally Posted by NoJohn
[View Original Post]
https://www.justice.gov/d9/2023-11/u...t_redacted.pdf
-
11-10-23 00:23 #9981Senior Member

Posts: 50Uhhh. Should we be worried?
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 17:19 #9980Senior Member

Posts: 290Don't have link. I contacted one of the various posts on alligator. I have the number for the one I texted. Anyways, Nana left yesterday and she said the new girl who replaced her was pretty. Too bad my dumbass went for a redhead I met on alligator. Hot af, tight af but sex was 5 mins and everything covered. $4. 5 expensive but I might repeat.
Originally Posted by ChgSpaMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 17:12 #9979Senior Member

Posts: 586Boston and VA agencies were busted on November 7th with news articles detailing a year long investigation. Many Kgirls are deleting their TER pages as that was cited in the DOJ report.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/11/08/high...more-feds.html
Bostontopten10.com
-
11-09-23 16:34 #9978Senior Member

Posts: 377I 2nd this. I'm not even sure what it was about her. She has a very pretty face but it was something else. More like vibes. She just makes it feel good and natural. I also had the most amazing time with her.
Originally Posted by Ronacin
[View Original Post]
Oh, looking at KP page just now, it looks like it's a different Heidi in Glenview...? No T*r # listed, different photos... Wonder what's going on there.
-
11-09-23 16:32 #9977Senior Member

Posts: 377I was really curious about her, and might have seen her if she was in Chicago, but instead saw Heidi OMG. Would love to hear about Lexi also.
Originally Posted by OldSchoolGuy73
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 14:00 #9976Senior Member

Posts: 234Lexi KP
Any of you mongers partake with her would like to set something up but haven't seen any posts.
-
11-09-23 13:51 #9975Senior Member

Posts: 265Amazing Heidi at KP
Wooooow today I had the best experience with Heidi, she is hot, and she really got into, no fakes O. Since she open the door she received me with DFK and from didn't stop. Definitely she enjoys what she does, amazing BBJ and continue on the shower after the blue toast. We made it like if we knew each other for long time. She is skinny and has soft snoot skin, manmade tits about size C and shave p*why. She had 3 genuine orgasm with me. If you didn't see her yet, run before she leaves, most likely she will stay for another week.
-
11-08-23 22:55 #9974Senior Member

Posts: 307Link
https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/2614500
Originally Posted by FruitNinja
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 14:32 #9973Senior Member

Posts: 377Heidi omg
Heidi OMG at KP is amazing. Strongly recommend. The best I've seen there, and everybody I have seen at KP has been better than anyone I've seen at Orange or the O'Hare apartments.











Reply With Quote






