Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 6703
-
11-13-23 13:30 #3448Senior Member

Posts: 1170Paola
Totally agree with you, paola is a sweet girl and a excellent LMT, I see her every couple of months when I am tied up in knots. She is very skillful never been rushed nor did I ever have to wait on her. If she doesn't respond it's because she is with a client I know that when she has time she will reply. As to extras she is very guarded.
Originally Posted by WhiteClub1960
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
11-11-23 16:52 #3447Senior Member

Posts: 44Paola
Paola is a legit MT maybe when she was doing massages at her apt she might have provided l1 but since moving to an office she's legit she's a damn good massage therapist I do concur with you sometimes she takes a bit to reply back I have not have to wait for her to see me or wait she could have ran a bit late with the other person.
Good lady 10/10 massage.
Sorry you didn't get a chance to get a massage.
Originally Posted by Jimbo321
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-23 11:23 #3446Senior Member

Posts: 214How is the massage
Was the massage part actually enjoyable or it's not worth it.
Originally Posted by OTownn
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-23 14:42 #3445Senior Member

Posts: 1169She was more on the curvy side. Not a BBW. Her skin was nice with no stretch marks. You might like her but you'll be paying a lot for the extras unless things have changed. Good luck and let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by Falken
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-23 12:51 #3444Senior Member

Posts: 85Thanks for the intel. I suspected the pics were probably fake. When you say she is chubby, just a few extra pounds or is she a big girl? I don't mind a curvy girl but not into the huge ones. If I decide to try her out, I'll let you know how it went. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 22:37 #3443Regular Member

Posts: 24I had a dream about that place a month ago. In the dream, I texted ahead of timetime, and and there's a Latina woman acting as the "mmsan. " Elevator wasn't working so had to take the stairs LOL. Arrived at the door, and had to wait to be buzzed in. Once inside she told me that she had a reg coming that requested her personally, but that she had a Venezuelan for me. I forget the girls name, but she was about a 6 or 7 face wise. Body was manmade but a 9 if you like a big rack, and booty. I proceeded to get in my birthday suit, and lay on the table. TS wasn't offered but I showered before anyway. We chatted for a bit, and she gave me a halfway decent rub on my back with oil. On the flip we discussed options. I opted for CBJ, and cfs for an additional 1. Mario coins. It was decent, but with most beautiful women, they start rushing you to finish. I don't finish fast, and like to enjoy my time. But I get it. I would repeat with a different provider because it wasn't a bad experience. Just ok LOL.
Originally Posted by AverageJoe96
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 17:27 #3442Senior Member

Posts: 522Heidi
Finally managed to see heidi the other day and I got to say I'm very happy I have her a shot. Honestly this was the first time a had a massage with happy ending that was almost as good as FS imo. I seen only a few other L1 providers with massage and my experience has been subpar. I will be definitely repeating especially since Heidi relatively close to me and I had a great time as well. Didn't be too pushy since this was my first date with her but I'll try to inquire if she offers a little bit more on her menu. If anyone knows she Heidi offers a extra menu to repeat clients I would highly appreciate a PM.
-
11-09-23 16:31 #3441Senior Member

Posts: 125Paola
Tried to see this chick yesterday.
https://www.massageanywhere.com/prof...hu85nq5ekou8d2
Terrible communication. Finally got her to get back to me, set a time for 4 PM. Got there early, sat out in the lobby for 10 minutes. She came out with a covid mask on, said sorry It will be a few more minutes. I am with a client. I waited 10 more minutes and got up and left at 20 after. Got a text message TEN minutes later asking if I was in the restroom. I said nope, and I will let others know how you make clients wait. SO. No massage, but saved me 120 bucks for the hour.
Yall play safe.
-
11-09-23 15:19 #3440Senior Member

Posts: 1169I reviewed her a while back. The girl that showed up looked nothing like the girl in the ad. She was chubby but friendly. Face was ok but nothing special. I got her fully nude during the massage but extras were pricey from what I remember. 500 for FS I want to say. Did not take on any extras and just let her finish me off with a HJ. The massage sucked and she used a ton of oil and got the sheets all messed up. That's all I remember since it was a super long time ago. Maybe things have changed so YMMV.
Originally Posted by Falken
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 13:27 #3439Senior Member

Posts: 85Jessica Outcall
I've seen this girl advertise on RR and Adult Search for a while but can't find any data on her or her number. I was in the market for late night outcall massage / HR to my hotel while on vacation in Orlando. Anyone have experience with her? I might TOFTT but I hate flying blind.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ica-28031.html
-
11-07-23 14:54 #3438Senior Member

Posts: 383Ah, she has Instagram. I can at least follow that. I assume Busty Eve search would get me to her page?
Originally Posted by NewMonger89
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 12:32 #3437Regular Member

Posts: 9Goldenrod rd and sun vista way
Working in the goldenrod rd and sun vista way area anyone knows where I can go while on lunch break.
-
11-07-23 12:16 #3436Senior Member

Posts: 108I told her I had ED LOL so she massage my balls with self service.
Originally Posted by Nightowl21
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 11:18 #3435Senior Member

Posts: 322Does not sound worth it.
Upgrades to see tits and a paper towel? I hope she gave you Bounty.
Originally Posted by OTownn
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 05:44 #3434Senior Member

Posts: 51Giselle price correction
In my earlier post I meant $$ for FS. That's total not on top of the l1 fee.
Take care why'all.
Otownn.











Reply With Quote



