Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 6703
-
11-06-23 16:09 #3433Senior Member

Posts: 51Giselle
Woke up from a wet dream last night. Contacted Giselle and was at her place within a couple of hours. Easy commas and directions. Opted for the hhr rub and tug. She's at a nice tall apartment complex downtown. I was a little annoyed by the elevator situation because you have to wait for someone to get on since you most likely don't have an access card. Once I made it up to her room I set the donation on table and went to take a leak. I came out butt naked and she had gotten down to a pretty see through lingerie piece. She is the girl from the ad and extremely sexy. She says she's from up north and her attitude matches that of a New Yorker. That turned me on pretty quick to have this little Baddie squeezing on my nuts.
I laid face down on s towel on her bed. She got on her knees next to me and did her thing on my back. Told me to flip and pretty quickly started playing with Jr. I was rubbing her ass and gooch and kitty but only otc. I asked to see the perky girls but that's extra. I ended up splooging on her hand and arms. Wish I hit her face LOL but Anything other than the rub and tug is more. She quoted me $. 2 for the l1 finish. She does offer FS but that's about $$ I'm sure it's worth seeing her bald kitty wrapped around little man.
You can shower! I did because I hate baby oil on me. Oh yeah one bad thing for me was she gave me a paper towel and told me I could clean my self.
But at this point I waking up from my nap.
Take care why'all.
Otownn.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3181749
-
11-06-23 13:26 #3432Senior Member

Posts: 56Is it just me?
But does just about every add in rubrankings look too good to be true?
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s.../bodyrubs.html
I definitely have my eye on this one:
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...fun-39017.html
-
11-06-23 12:43 #3431Senior Member

Posts: 330Latin RedBug spa next to Wawa
I have review Esmeralda quite a few times and not sure why the other girls are not reviewed very offer. The Eden spa on Hoffner gets little reviews also. The Red Bug spa has lots of attractive ladies I see when I visit Esmeralda which is weekly it seems to the point I'm getting some discounted house fees for the frequent flyer status. Esmeralda's sessions with me are sensual and erotic and we have great chemistry and always leave relaxed and happy. She is not really a FS provider like the other ladies at the spa can be for the right price.
Originally Posted by AverageJoe96
[View Original Post]
The spa post on all the major sites and here are a few links they use and you can always goggle the numbers they use to see all the posts.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...yla-26650.html
https://secretdesire.co/model-colombianpalace-22
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...day-26649.html
https://callescort.org/407-468-9575
Be safe all.
DrP.
-
11-06-23 10:40 #3430Senior Member

Posts: 664Got to maintain the Reproductive Health Unit. It's like getting a lube and filter, or bleeding the brakes, it keeps everything humming along. Recommended every 3 to 7 days. Can't let the system get gummed up.
Originally Posted by Bugs2112
[View Original Post]
That said, just search Malayka or "man hater" and several posts will come up. Most definitely YMMV. Good luck.
-
11-05-23 21:34 #3429Senior Member

Posts: 57L1
Yep definitely nuts, she's trying to be DL and attract mongers in code. The L1 isn't great either. IMO.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 20:06 #3428Senior Member

Posts: 51Bustyeve tryst
She posted off until the 9th on her instagrsm.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 20:06 #3427Senior Member

Posts: 1668Who the hell knows!
She is nuts!
I don't care if you like her or not she will say some crazy shit every time anyone interacts with her.
Originally Posted by AverageJoe96
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 19:59 #3426Senior Member

Posts: 68I thought the same thing. What the hell is that.
Originally Posted by Bugs2112
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 19:29 #3425Senior Member

Posts: 1668Inconsistent
Price is expensive and the gals are rotating so you never know who is there.
Originally Posted by AverageJoe96
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 11:53 #3424Senior Member

Posts: 68Latina Spa Maitland
I don't see a lot of reports on the latina spa with no name. Its on 436 near red bug. Does the service suck or is it a price problem. Ill eventually make my way there just suprised there arw not more reports.
-
11-05-23 08:20 #3423Regular Member

Posts: 8Waste of time
She posts on Craigslist. Called (978) xxx-2020 for two hours later same day. No show. She calls 45 minutes later of appt time only after I contact her to let her know I will have to give bad review. She says she had car trouble. Then why wait to say that until I mention giving bad review?
-
11-05-23 07:44 #3422Senior Member

Posts: 191Malayka
Offering reproductive health massage.
Anyone?
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...684238120.html
-
11-04-23 16:03 #3421Regular Member

Posts: 5She left a story on her instagram that she was out till the 7th I believe.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-23 16:28 #3420Senior Member

Posts: 1169Weekends Off
She might of taken it down for the weekend. I believe she only works Mon-Fri from 9-3 or something. Check back on that site on Monday morning.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 16:51 #3419Senior Member

Posts: 383Moving to outside Orlando in two weeks. This link seems dead, is there a other one?
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




