Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 758
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #563
    Quote Originally Posted by JonathonJammer  [View Original Post]
    I'll be on business for a couple days 11/20/23-11/21-23 in riverside. Any info on who I can contact for a good time I would appreciate it? Contact info and donation info would be nice. I'm not picky just probably not a fat one. BBW with curves is okay but not obese LOL. Thanks. I'll be posting in a few forums because looks like not to active in this area at least not for awhile. Thanks.
    Business in Riverside?

  2. #562

    In town for business

    I'll be on business for a couple days 11/20/23-11/21-23 in riverside. Any info on who I can contact for a good time I would appreciate it? Contact info and donation info would be nice. I'm not picky just probably not a fat one. BBW with curves is okay but not obese LOL. Thanks. I'll be posting in a few forums because looks like not to active in this area at least not for awhile. Thanks.

  3. #561

    Colombian Juliana. Ontario Airport

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/160258456

    Visiting Ontario.

    Saw Julianna last night. Pics are not her but pretty close as far as the body. She is cute. Definitely a Latina spinner. Did 1/2 hr for 1. 5. She is shy and barely speaks English. Opened up a bit when she realized I spoke Spanish. Nice set of man mades. Started out with CBJ and finished doggie.

    Will repeat. Had a lot of fun with this one. Not a click watcher.

  4. #560

    Notel Recommendation

    Hello all,

    If you know any notels in San Bernardino area please help me to find the one.

    I drove around last night in the area. I could not find any spot. They said they were full or needed to keep the room for the reservation.

    Maybe, LE is pressuring the owners not to rent it for hour.

  5. #559

    I'd be down but.

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    NO AA? Everyone has their preferences, but goddamn LMAO.

  6. #558
    Senior Member


    Posts: 353

    New twist

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Well that's a new one on me. I once saw a BSW that was missing a leg PCH on Long Beach, but the wheelchair is a new one.

  7. #557

    Re: Ontario action

    Quote Originally Posted by Citadel  [View Original Post]
    Visiting ontario airport and looking for some relaxation. Can be between ONT airport and ponoma. Sorry but I don't know the area. Any guidance appreciated.
    Suggest reading this thread a few pages back. The other option is to buy a month's worth of time on TER and there you can specify your location and the miles from where you're located. One month's subscription is $30.

    Also, you can do the same with the massage parlors, buy a month's worth on RM ($25) and get reviews in the area where you're based.

    Mondo.

  8. #556

    Ontario

    Visiting ontario airport and looking for some relaxation. Can be between ONT airport and ponoma. Sorry but I don't know the area. Any guidance appreciated.

  9. #555
    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    She does have a hot body and White I wonder how much for the BJ?

  10. #554

    I'd take the plunge

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    She is really cute. I'd take the plunge.

  11. #553

    Wheelchair BJ


  12. #552
    Quote Originally Posted by RichNHood  [View Original Post]
    Completely fake.

    One give away is there isn't a city but default inland empire.
    Thanks Boss. SW been dead lately so looking into these but I know 80% are fake.

    Any tips on how to know real?

    Fakes are usually easy but wasn't sure on this one.

  13. #551

    I like Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by Orthopodly651  [View Original Post]
    Hey what's up anyone know the main difference between Tryst vs PD? Which is supposed to be better?

    I was trying to find this providers ad in PD but couldn't, so I think she just uses that. Anyone see her yet? Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/slug75-
    Every girl I have seen tells me to review them on PD. But the reviews on other sites like here and TER I trust better and I also provide better details.

  14. #550

    I called for a quote

    Quote Originally Posted by Orthopodly651  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her in Murrieta? Guess she goes by Autumn.

    https://tryst.link/escort/slug75-
    I called and spoke to her a little bit. She was real upfront about services and costs. I texted and she set up a time to call me back. She was out of my range at 5 $. I told her that and she said if she sets up at a hotel she'll lower it to 3 5 $ which I appreciate. Ended up seeing a provider in San Diego.

  15. #549
    Quote Originally Posted by CesarMagisCar  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got anything on this girl?

    She constantly post but not sure if she real or not.

    I know this website is known for fakes but wanted to try.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/159240229
    Completely fake.

    One give away is there isn't a city but default inland empire.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape