Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 24698
-
11-05-23 19:37 #21638Senior Member

Posts: 85Possibly Meme?? There was a Lisa there too years ago I believe.
Originally Posted by GreenShirt80
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 15:19 #21637Senior Member

Posts: 263Ha! Bet the worker had a good laugh. You know he's working for store credit.
Originally Posted by CaptJack73
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-23 23:50 #21636Regular Member

Posts: 12Jasmine Nostalgia
Years ago there was a slightly older woman working at Jasmine that had huge knockers and would whip them out, I always wonder what happened to her. I cannot remember her name but if anyone knows if she's still around send me a DM and I can give info of where my luck has been lately. God speed.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-23 14:50 #21635Regular Member

Posts: 10Sol
Been to all a few Times, some Teasing but usually only DIY.
Originally Posted by BenHeard
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-23 10:05 #21634Senior Member

Posts: 26Funny story Tokyo spa Centerville
Was in the area last week and decided to try Tokyo spa in Centerville, as I pulled up the lane, I saw another truck there. I saw a contractor working on the front steps and I was like damn, I don't want to walk in while he was standing there LOL. So I just turned and started to back out, when I noticed in the mirror an older Asian lady running after me yelling something.
I just sped up and she ran after me a few more feet. Guess she wanted my business that bad. Being chased by mama San. LOL. So I just drove over to Fuji spa, had a good time with an late 40's early 50's lady, didn't catch name. But I left happy.
-
11-03-23 10:51 #21633Senior Member

Posts: 279Her pictures on the PLM site lean more towards curvy than petite. If the latter is the case, why not update the photos? Surely any woman would probably prefer to have a more slim figure represented.
Originally Posted by JKeely777
[View Original Post]
Little sus.
-
11-03-23 01:40 #21632Regular Member

Posts: 12Four seasons rock hill
I know the owner and the others here its only legit massage, they do not do anything more and won't not for any price. I originally tried and offered a lot, I was turned down flat told its only massage and will always only be massage so if your looking for just massage I recommend.
Originally Posted by Turbo1300
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-23 01:35 #21631Regular Member

Posts: 12Jasmine Manchester
Yes, sounds like you got Julia she will suck your cock raw for 200 tip and fuck you for 300 tip heads up. I did her quite a bit this way. Get it while you can.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 18:19 #21630Senior Member

Posts: 411I've been to K and CY and had DiY with some help at both. But it's been a month plus since I've been there.
Originally Posted by Tony9
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 18:18 #21629Regular Member

Posts: 5I'd be very happy for a good massage and a table shower. Thanks for the info friend!
Originally Posted by Tony9
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 17:25 #21628Senior Member

Posts: 339Good massage only. No innuendo remarks either. This goes for all of the AMPs in St Charles county.
Originally Posted by BenHeard
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 17:21 #21627Regular Member

Posts: 24K and Cy
I've been to both K and Cy once. Fair massage, little tease, I've only had DIY offered in st. Charles county.
Originally Posted by BenHeard
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 15:54 #21626Senior Member

Posts: 195Interested me too
I am also interested to know about these places please dm me anyone know more, thanks.
Originally Posted by BenHeard
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 15:19 #21625Regular Member

Posts: 5Ofallon Mo
Has anyone tried CY Massage, K Massage, or Z Spa in the Ofallon St Peters area?
-
11-02-23 11:44 #21624Senior Member

Posts: 339Jasmine Ballwin
I stopped in at Jasmine again last week and got lucky yet again on walk-in availability. I also got the same girl as last time and was hopeful for more. Fortunately, I was not disappointed. Much more teasing and deliberate contact with my cock during the massage and also a great butt massage where she quite intentionally went up and down my ass and down to my balls. On the flip, she continued to tease as she massaged my inner thighs and started lightly massaging the boys. I pulled the towel off and she said "good tip?" I nodded and she positioned herself to give me access to her body. None of her clothes came off but she seemed to enjoy me rubbing her ass and between her legs as well as reaching under her shirt. Tried to get her to raise her shirt and take off her bra but she just giggled and politely said no. The finish was nice as she oiled me up and spit on my cock multiple times to get things nice and lubed up. I'll definitely be going back and hopefully things continue to progress on future visits. $60 for the hour and $60 tip.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




