Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 4495
-
11-10-23 09:22 #3685Senior Member

Posts: 178Coral Gables Trip Recap
My adventure began in the late afternoon around 4 pm. Traffic was torturous, but I braved it and started at MVP. As others said, old lady, so I left and headed north about 1/2 mile to Golden Spa. This place had an odd vibe with both male and female attendants and the female was not attractive enough to TOFT. I didn't want to cruise SW8st as I know most are going to be old ladies and upsellers so I decided to TOFT on massagefinder Isabella. She works at a spa at 5773 NW 7st. The mall itself has warning the mall is not responsible for car break ins, damage, and vehicle theft so mind your surroundings. The lobby is tight like most AMPs and they have male and female attendants. I waited in the lobby with a guy who is gay and went on and on about how he loves this place so I’m feeling a no extra vibe at this point. Once you enter inside it's actually big. Behind the front door are rows of relax chairs I assume this is for foot massages. Off to the right are massage tables that are draped by see through white drapes, I guess this is for clothed massages, didn't ask, then in the back are the private rooms. Clean enough. I waited almost 15 minutes in the room on top of the 5 minute wait in the lobby. Masseuse finally shows up and is attractive late 20's in looks but I don't think she's the girl in the photo. She's dressed in jeans and tshirt so I'm pretty sure FS is not happening. She doesn't answer when I ask her name or other questions, just say don't speak English. I'm disrobed and in relaxed seating position reading reviews when she enters so I'm fully exposed. She had a smile and says ready and points to the hole in the table and gestures I put my face on it. I get up to put my phone in my jeans and she's smiling and looking at me the whole time. I get on the table and she doesn't drape me massage starts and average to below average therputically speaking, but she quickly starts some teasing touches. My hopes are renewed LOL. In the end it was not a therapeutic massage nor a sensual massage but somewhere in between. I'd go back to see if I can get HE. I'm very excited now because she took me to full hardon twice each time backing off to avoid climax.
I'm too far from my Kendall stomping ground and I'm staying at a luxury hotel for the night in the gables so I decide to cruise SW8, and coral way stopping at a total of 6 places. All old ladies but 1 spinner at 7375 Coral Way. She looks early 20s at a glance, but gaze at her face and you can clearly see she’s late 30s, but still attractive enough to cause a hard on. They said no table shower despite having a table shower and they have a shower but the spinner said no so I was leaving and the they stop me. I said no mutual shower I’m leaving and they go back and forth in Chinese the the spinner grabs me and says yes. I give her the house fee and we get to the shower and says no she doesn’t want to get wet. I said forget it let’s just go to massage. She drapes me with a thick shower towel so I old feel her pressing down with me and she’s really just pushing down in the same spot. She says she wants 100 for massage. I said I’d tip after so you don’t scam me again. She got upset and said no tip now no massage and left the room and went to talk to the old lady I could hear them arguing in Chinese and came back in and just continued pressing me through the towel.imjust got up, dressed and left. The old lady asked for a tip and I said really you just scammed me. The phone number is 786-534-3979. Good luck to those who give them a try.
-
11-09-23 16:57 #3684Senior Member

Posts: 48Coral Gables
I agree with the others that SW 8St and Flagler offer many fine options.
Originally Posted by EscortGuru
[View Original Post]
MVP has elderly women who give bad HJs.
If you go to Golden Foot, go undraped and your gal will know why you are there.
Hue.
-
11-09-23 16:18 #3683Regular Member

Posts: 7Second that. I know Jade Massage on Calle Ocho stays busy and will give you the full experience; 1773 SW.
Originally Posted by Rico1000
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 14:57 #3682Senior Member

Posts: 484Just go little further north to SW 8st and Flagler. Open up google maps and do a search for asian massage and it will light up like the stars. If you don't like the options for the first one, walk out and go into the next one.
Originally Posted by DaytonNew
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 11:27 #3681Senior Member

Posts: 207Coral gables
Doing business in coral gables this weekend by Ponce De Leon and Alhambra. Any FS AMP in the area? Please PM or post. Golden Foor seems to be only HJs.
Stay safe.
-
11-09-23 00:49 #3680Senior Member

Posts: 178Touring Coral Gables
Heading the Coral Gables need some tips.
MVP = I know this is a fun place, but any recommendations on girls and how much donation.
Golden Spa?
Any good massage girls that will visit my hotel?
-
11-08-23 18:15 #3679Senior Member

Posts: 30Melani
Anyone seen her? Tried setting something up but she was a little passive aggressive and it turned me off.
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/45798/
-
11-07-23 14:11 #3678Senior Member

Posts: 59Paris KGFE
Decided to take the chance on the high price given there has been so much debate about this place in this forum and in the Miami forum (posted there too). I only opted for the 30 min though. $$$ True GFE.
Looks - 6.
Service - 8.
kgfe.net
The setup was super easy and quick. I texted the booker and sent a dick pic to verify. When I arrived, I got slightly sketched out because there was three cops parked at the entrance of the community. Nevertheless, I went in because I was horny as hell and was curious about the agency.
When I walked in Paris opened the door dressed in a red lingerie two-piece. I noticed immediately she didn't really resemble the girl in the pics but her tits looked huge and she had a decent ass on her. She took me to the room where her top came off and she gave me a huge kiss. She helped take off my clothes and guided me to the shower, as she played with my junior with the other hand. In the shower, she kept appreciating the Junior which was nice, but she never actually gave me head or anything in the shower. I guess because it was kind of small and would have been hard to get back up from kneeling. She did, however, wash me thoroughly and tickled my junior every chance she got.
We finished and she guided me back to the room, where we had a DFK session as she moaned and stroked my junior with her hands. I was sitting on the edge of the bed and she was on top, so she took advantage of the situation and pushed me down to give me a really sensual BBBJ. She was extremely slow and careful with each motion. The eye contact wasn't there for most of it but she was willing to let do anything as I wrapped her hair around my hands and face fucked her as I pleased. She didn't try to stop me. She also gave me no indication that she wanted make me cum quicker. Instead she kept sucking me off sensually until I pulled her up to make out with her some more.
At this point I'm fully laying on the bed, and she's still on top teasing my junior with her wet pussy. Personally, I am not a BBFS guy, but the way she was playing with my junior against her pussy, I knew I wouldn't reject it if she just slipped it in. Instead, she went and grabbed a condom, put it on, and rode me like an experienced equestrian. Almost, the entire time she was on top, we were making out. It was really sensual and GFE-like. I was indeed pleased LOL.
We then switched to doggy, which was surprisingly really good; the view was better than with most Asians. I could tell she was enjoying herself because she was creaming quite a bit, and that naturally made me hornier. We then switched to mish where she pulled me in to make out even more. She grabbed my arms through to my shoulders using all the space available between her inner elbow and her hands. This finally made me cum.
Overall, the experience was definitely more GFE than most asian providers in the area, but the looks are just about the same, maybe slightly better. I'm not sure if I would repeat again to be honest. I may only repeat if reviews confirm the girls looks are over a 7.
-
11-07-23 10:34 #3677Senior Member

Posts: 48"Not in the area" could mean that she is in Virginia, since she does spend some of her time there. I suspect she might return shortly, although I have no inside info on that.
Originally Posted by MFever
[View Original Post]
Hue.
-
11-07-23 08:58 #3676Senior Member

Posts: 915Well I guess YMMV always holds true with these girls. She texted me back saying she no longer is seeing anyone and is not in the area. I have not seen her in a few years even though I tried to remind her so maybe she's just not seeing so called new guys.
Originally Posted by JRuds
[View Original Post]
I'm really bummed too. I'm down in Lauderdale- Miami on a work trip till Saturday and hoped to see her based off the experience I had before.
-
11-06-23 23:59 #3675Senior Member

Posts: 178
Originally Posted by Poon123
[View Original Post]
The office plaza north of Kendall Jeep and south of Holiday Inn. 2nd Fl front building facing Tamiami Airport.
Originally Posted by NobodyKK
[View Original Post]
Butterfly Spa (formerly Q Spa) by The Falls shopping plaza has a fun table shower, but the last few times I been there it was the same old lady. B2 B YMMV, I've tried her and left happy but I had to close my eyes and just feel the experience. She has good moves, just old for my taste.
Originally Posted by Entreri
[View Original Post]
The place above has a table shower, never tried it, but with the new spinner I think I will next time.
-
11-06-23 19:27 #3674Senior Member

Posts: 513Lmao and I did see her yesterday.
Originally Posted by JRuds
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 15:54 #3673Senior Member

Posts: 105She is available
Driving home from an appointment with her while typing this.
Originally Posted by MFever
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 14:33 #3672Senior Member

Posts: 915I saw her a while back year or so. She's fun clean sexy and sweet. Unfortunately she's no longer seeing anyone and not in town now.
Originally Posted by BadAssCb91
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 14:16 #3671Regular Member

Posts: 2Any info on her https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/28887/.










Reply With Quote






