Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 26666
-
11-08-23 20:04 #20051Regular Member

Posts: 3Thanks for the warning
Thank you for the heads up about this provider. I contacted her today and guess what she hasn't responded yet. Lots of red flags for me to be comfortable seeing her. I will not be making this mistake thanks to your post.
Originally Posted by Slowboatguy
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 18:29 #20050Senior Member

Posts: 282Using the word 'boomerang' on her post
The year's almost up and so far, she's the worst experience. Contacted her and got the multiple delayed responses with pictures that were really flattering so I set up an appointment. As I pull up in front, she's standing at a door on the side of the house. I should have kept going. She's bigger and looked kinda sloppy but I thought what the hell, I'm here and went in. That was the highlight. As I'm getting comfortable, she's putting sweatpants on. And there's a guy wondering around outside the window. That was the mood and listening to her ***** about everything it came to an end. $140 and the only satisfaction was getting the hell out. Relies solely on the past pictures to get guys in and out with as little interaction as possible.
Originally Posted by WayneJWorld
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 17:05 #20049Regular Member

Posts: 64She say's she's back
Any gentleman have information about her first time through GR?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/266748841901
-
11-08-23 09:03 #20048Regular Member

Posts: 64Grateful
If anyone would consider sharing contact information, I'd be grateful.
Originally Posted by MichiBob
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 08:59 #20047Senior Member

Posts: 321Scorchy
She had a profile on SA recently. Not sure if it's still active.
-
11-08-23 08:15 #20046Senior Member

Posts: 185Veeka Russian girl
Any info on her out here?
-
11-08-23 06:13 #20045Senior Member

Posts: 392Good old days
Scorchy. GOAT The old boards were amazing for the guys and the ladys. Girls would vouch for the guys if they were good dates. Rates were normally $200-250. Hr. Nice incall rooms or would do outcall. On time mostly. MSOG. There were Men's and Lady's only rooms too where people in the lifestyle would share intel. Here's a pic of Red.
Originally Posted by TakingChances2
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 23:14 #20044Senior Member

Posts: 189Skyy / Innocent Brunette
Hey guys! Sky reached out to me and said she's having trouble uploading her ads to STG. She's currently in Wyoming area and definitely worth a visit. She a really good time and one of my two go to girls. If you like a young, cute, petite girl with an absolutely perfect body, she's your girl. Definitely the girl in the pics and I'd definitely recommend. I've reviewed this one in the past. I don't think she's had a negative review from any members. I'll be seeing her tomorrow or Friday for certain.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...6/608962677882
-
11-07-23 23:10 #20043Senior Member

Posts: 1509Scorchy
Yes, Scorchy was one of the hottest ones on the boards several years back. She was a lot of fun and even had a sex swing in the middle of her living room at her incall. She started asking for way too much money after a while though.
Originally Posted by TakingChances2
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 22:59 #20042Senior Member

Posts: 64She is not very enthusiastic and not a self starter. I've seen her more then once and usually high as fuck so you got to push her to make a move. She is a small girl and definitely worth a try. I think she gets a lot of calls so might have a hard time getting seen.
Originally Posted by BH1987
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 20:17 #20041Regular Member

Posts: 64Redhead Scortch
I saw a photo of a redhead named Scortch? I think? Wow.
Originally Posted by BassMaster1
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 20:11 #20040Senior Member

Posts: 109Back in the day
Those were the days. No worries about getting ghosted or ripped off or le. Once you got in with a few girls they would vouch for you with other girls it was so much easier. Most of the ladies gave top notch service always MSOG and GFE they wanted your repeat business. Not to many ladies like that today especially on STG.
Originally Posted by TakingChances2
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 14:45 #20039Regular Member

Posts: 64Back in the day
Back in the day sounds like a ton of fun!
Not that I'm not having it now. Just.
Originally Posted by MikeYepthatsm
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 00:14 #20038Senior Member

Posts: 159My bad
Confused my Anal loving cocos:
https://tryst.link/escort/cocos-butter
Originally Posted by MikeYepthatsm
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 21:44 #20037Banned Member

Posts: 1086When you're right. You're right.
She is simply amazing. I saw her today. And am still in awe. She's just fantastic.
Originally Posted by Locsta
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/443314870607
Repeat.
G2.









Reply With Quote






