Thread: Sugarbabies?
+
Add Report
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 9224
-
11-08-23 16:47 #8144Senior Member

Posts: 1042
Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo
[View Original Post]
Which trick is this?
Originally Posted by Kc148
[View Original Post]
How do you get the free 1 hour upgrade?
Please PM details. Thanks.
-
11-08-23 14:38 #8143Senior Member

Posts: 148Correction
Apologies,
Jmarieeee11.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-6ad1d7d5ba60
Is the out of gas needing cash app now one, not Cheekiebae.
Cheekiebae never responded to any messages.
Originally Posted by AlanDodson
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 13:47 #8142Senior Member

Posts: 331PinkPrincess
Had a date with Pinkprincess. Cutie girl, big tits. Very GFE and kind of quirky in a cute way. She enjoys what she does and was really into it. Not a clock watcher. I will repeat. She is asking $$$$.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6df29acd-7953-42bf-a5ea-6333a057f8e5
JJ.
-
11-08-23 12:26 #8141Senior Member

Posts: 148Seeking Girls
Popped on to Seeking for an hour and sent a few messages.
Barbiebabygoddess.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-7fd0d1ff01e9
Wants $1 k PPM claims to be homeless. At those rates she's probably going to stay that way.
CheekieBae.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-a952c4482d64
Out of gas, needs $20 cashapp right now. Also not wanting to do intamacy.
-
11-07-23 23:56 #8140Senior Member

Posts: 2248Bakedpixel69 Gone
Profile seems to be MIA as of the time of this post.
Originally Posted by Kc148
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 22:29 #8139Senior Member

Posts: 2248Vanessa
Straight to text. 856 New Jersey area code. Online until comfortable then maybe meet BS account. Pass.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-302fc8cdbe44
-
11-07-23 13:14 #8138Senior Member

Posts: 154Lisa
Yes, her name is Lisa and I had something set-up with her awhile back but she canceled at the last minute. Gave me a Middletown address to pick her up.
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 12:09 #8137Senior Member

Posts: 827I know her
I know her, I saw her twice probably 2 years ago. I picked her up at her apartment which was in a pretty run down area by AK Steel in Middletown. She had a pretty nice body at that time and didn't look as crazy as she looks in that picture but that is her. I do think she went by Lisa. I had to take her to a hotel both times. I know she has kids because I gave her 50 bucks to buy her kid a birthday present. She may have had a BF at home for all I know. I picked her up in the street. After that of course, she ghosted me. All holes we're open.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 11:20 #8136Senior Member

Posts: 1897Bakedpixel69
I do not have a link either. I either blocked her or hid her. I am attaching a pic below. Does anyone recognize her?
Originally Posted by Kc148
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
11-07-23 11:17 #8135Senior Member

Posts: 1897Italiababe
Refused to do a MnG and we parted ways. Refusal to do a MnG suggests she worries about what will happen if you see her first.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
11-07-23 10:56 #8134Senior Member

Posts: 384$300
Don't pay more than $300. That's what she quoted me. See if she'll do a MnG first. I think that's what she started to get cranky with me about.
Originally Posted by JSmith224
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 10:27 #8133Senior Member

Posts: 391Bakedpixel69 on SA
I used the 1 free hour to send out lots of messages with my burner phone number. She responded. I think she has had many profiles including Lisa?
I also seem to remember that she is more pro than SB.
Have any of you seen her so can report on performance in bed? If yes please post or message me as to your experience. Her private pics show a tight little body that might be fun.
Unfortunately I am ignorant as to tech so can't provide pics or link. If this upsets you, please move on and don't flame me. .
-
11-07-23 00:27 #8132Regular Member

Posts: 2I'll TOFTT
Mind PMing me contact info? I'll TOFTT and report back.
Originally Posted by Goo3215
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 22:24 #8131Senior Member

Posts: 154Itailiababe
She hit me up also and took me straight to text and Snap. Wanted 5 but agreed to 3. Still deciding. I will report back if I pulled the trigger. I asked for some pics other than the ones on SA. She's been silent ever since.
Originally Posted by Ginzo666
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 22:00 #8130Banned Member

Posts: 294Little trick seems to kinda work
Seeking is allowing one hour upgrades right now until midnight and you can keep using like I did, got three different texts from the one's I wanted. Will report back with any info but until then.
Seriously. These fucking chicks and their pic filters.
Such a turn off. That's EB / LC / street walker type shit.
If I meet up with any chick that has some of them, and their others don't seem to have filters and I show up and they're hit, I'm ordering drinks at a table, drinking some of it, and then dipping out the back to leave and they can pay the bill.










Reply With Quote





