Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 73 of 615 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 123 173 573 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 9224
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #8144
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo  [View Original Post]
    Seeking is allowing one hour upgrades right now until midnight and you can keep using like I did, got three different texts from the one's I wanted. Will report back with any info but until then.

    Seriously. These fucking chicks and their pic filters.

    Such a turn off. That's EB / LC / street walker type shit.

    If I meet up with any chick that has some of them, and their others don't seem to have filters and I show up and they're hit, I'm ordering drinks at a table, drinking some of it, and then dipping out the back to leave and they can pay the bill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc148  [View Original Post]
    I used the 1 free hour to send out lots of messages with my burner phone number. She responded. I think she has had many profiles including Lisa?

    I also seem to remember that she is more pro than SB.

    Have any of you seen her so can report on performance in bed? If yes please post or message me as to your experience. Her private pics show a tight little body that might be fun.

    Unfortunately I am ignorant as to tech so can't provide pics or link. If this upsets you, please move on and don't flame me. .
    Which trick is this?

    How do you get the free 1 hour upgrade?

    Please PM details. Thanks.

  2. #8143

    Correction

    Apologies,

    Jmarieeee11.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-6ad1d7d5ba60

    Is the out of gas needing cash app now one, not Cheekiebae.

    Cheekiebae never responded to any messages.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanDodson  [View Original Post]
    Popped on to Seeking for an hour and sent a few messages.

    Barbiebabygoddess.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-7fd0d1ff01e9

    Wants $1 k PPM claims to be homeless. At those rates she's probably going to stay that way.

    CheekieBae.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-a952c4482d64

    Out of gas, needs $20 cashapp right now. Also not wanting to do intamacy.

  3. #8142

    PinkPrincess

    Had a date with Pinkprincess. Cutie girl, big tits. Very GFE and kind of quirky in a cute way. She enjoys what she does and was really into it. Not a clock watcher. I will repeat. She is asking $$$$.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6df29acd-7953-42bf-a5ea-6333a057f8e5

    JJ.

  4. #8141

    Seeking Girls

    Popped on to Seeking for an hour and sent a few messages.

    Barbiebabygoddess.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-7fd0d1ff01e9

    Wants $1 k PPM claims to be homeless. At those rates she's probably going to stay that way.

    CheekieBae.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-a952c4482d64

    Out of gas, needs $20 cashapp right now. Also not wanting to do intamacy.

  5. #8140

    Bakedpixel69 Gone

    Profile seems to be MIA as of the time of this post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kc148  [View Original Post]
    I used the 1 free hour to send out lots of messages with my burner phone number. She responded. I think she has had many profiles including Lisa?

    I also seem to remember that she is more pro than SB.

    Have any of you seen her so can report on performance in bed? If yes please post or message me as to your experience. Her private pics show a tight little body that might be fun.

    Unfortunately I am ignorant as to tech so can't provide pics or link. If this upsets you, please move on and don't flame me. .

  6. #8139

    Vanessa

    Straight to text. 856 New Jersey area code. Online until comfortable then maybe meet BS account. Pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-302fc8cdbe44

  7. #8138

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    I know her, I saw her twice probably 2 years ago. I picked her up at her apartment which was in a pretty run down area by AK Steel in Middletown. She had a pretty nice body at that time and didn't look as crazy as she looks in that picture but that is her. I do think she went by Lisa. I had to take her to a hotel both times. I know she has kids because I gave her 50 bucks to buy her kid a birthday present. She may have had a BF at home for all I know. I picked her up in the street. After that of course, she ghosted me. All holes we're open.
    Yes, her name is Lisa and I had something set-up with her awhile back but she canceled at the last minute. Gave me a Middletown address to pick her up.

  8. #8137

    I know her

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    I do not have a link either. I either blocked her or hid her. I am attaching a pic below. Does anyone recognize her?

    BAM.
    I know her, I saw her twice probably 2 years ago. I picked her up at her apartment which was in a pretty run down area by AK Steel in Middletown. She had a pretty nice body at that time and didn't look as crazy as she looks in that picture but that is her. I do think she went by Lisa. I had to take her to a hotel both times. I know she has kids because I gave her 50 bucks to buy her kid a birthday present. She may have had a BF at home for all I know. I picked her up in the street. After that of course, she ghosted me. All holes we're open.

  9. #8136
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Bakedpixel69

    Quote Originally Posted by Kc148  [View Original Post]
    I used the 1 free hour to send out lots of messages with my burner phone number. She responded. I think she has had many profiles including Lisa?

    I also seem to remember that she is more pro than SB.

    Have any of you seen her so can report on performance in bed? If yes please post or message me as to your experience. Her private pics show a tight little body that might be fun.

    Unfortunately I am ignorant as to tech so can't provide pics or link. If this upsets you, please move on and don't flame me. .
    I do not have a link either. I either blocked her or hid her. I am attaching a pic below. Does anyone recognize her?

    BAM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lisa Pro.jpg‎  

  10. #8135
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Italiababe

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    Straight up pro and eager to meet. Offered 300 and can host. Will probably go lower. I have not met.

    BAM.
    Refused to do a MnG and we parted ways. Refusal to do a MnG suggests she worries about what will happen if you see her first.

    BAM.

  11. #8134

    $300

    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith224  [View Original Post]
    Mind PMing me contact info? I'll TOFTT and report back.
    Don't pay more than $300. That's what she quoted me. See if she'll do a MnG first. I think that's what she started to get cranky with me about.

  12. #8133
    Senior Member


    Posts: 391

    Bakedpixel69 on SA

    I used the 1 free hour to send out lots of messages with my burner phone number. She responded. I think she has had many profiles including Lisa?

    I also seem to remember that she is more pro than SB.

    Have any of you seen her so can report on performance in bed? If yes please post or message me as to your experience. Her private pics show a tight little body that might be fun.

    Unfortunately I am ignorant as to tech so can't provide pics or link. If this upsets you, please move on and don't flame me. .

  13. #8132

    I'll TOFTT

    Quote Originally Posted by Goo3215  [View Original Post]
    She hit me up also and took me straight to text and Snap. Wanted 5 but agreed to 3. Still deciding. I will report back if I pulled the trigger. I asked for some pics other than the ones on SA. She's been silent ever since.
    Mind PMing me contact info? I'll TOFTT and report back.

  14. #8131

    Itailiababe

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginzo666  [View Original Post]
    I found her to be overbearing on text. Almost met her, but decided to call it off as it was a consistent pattern for her.
    She hit me up also and took me straight to text and Snap. Wanted 5 but agreed to 3. Still deciding. I will report back if I pulled the trigger. I asked for some pics other than the ones on SA. She's been silent ever since.

  15. #8130

    Little trick seems to kinda work

    Seeking is allowing one hour upgrades right now until midnight and you can keep using like I did, got three different texts from the one's I wanted. Will report back with any info but until then.

    Seriously. These fucking chicks and their pic filters.

    Such a turn off. That's EB / LC / street walker type shit.

    If I meet up with any chick that has some of them, and their others don't seem to have filters and I show up and they're hit, I'm ordering drinks at a table, drinking some of it, and then dipping out the back to leave and they can pay the bill.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape