Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 33209
-
11-08-23 15:19 #28034Regular Member

Posts: 1How tall is she?
Originally Posted by TryingTimes
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 14:23 #28033Senior Member

Posts: 919Give the number a call. Have nothing to lose. Don't send a deposit.
Originally Posted by Ninja0805
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 14:21 #28032Senior Member

Posts: 919I'd hardy say "way" too good to be true. But I agree not likely to be a real ad.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 14:05 #28031Senior Member

Posts: 56Tiff
Saw Tiff on Monday. Her face has some of acne scarring that you can't make out from her pics and has a bit of a saggy gut. She was easy enough to talk with. Started with a CBJ (I think she will do BBJ) which was pretty good but she was a little sick she asked to move to FS. Hit a couple of positions and that was that. Nothing to write home about but not terrible. 100 QV, 150 HHR, 200 HR.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/159777621
-
11-08-23 14:04 #28030Senior Member

Posts: 473Kristie from Florence
Anyone have anything on Kristie from Florence? https://skipthegames.com/posts/flore...9/899341571871.
-
11-08-23 13:12 #28029Senior Member

Posts: 473Marley
Marley. Oldest pics on the internet. Biggest pussy hole round here. 29 no fuc*g way. Yes she will provide a hole to pound. Usually sweaty and in a hurry. QUOTE=Tukoo;6669733]I recognize this one but can't remember what she used to go by.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/159777839
-
11-08-23 11:19 #28028Senior Member

Posts: 1189Marianna
Looks WAY too good to be true, IMO. Professional photographs, too good looking for STG, claims to be Brazilian, etc.
Originally Posted by Ninja0805
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 11:16 #28027Senior Member

Posts: 844Lmao
The girl in the pictures will not be answering the door.
Originally Posted by Ninja0805
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 10:11 #28026Senior Member

Posts: 159Marley
That's it, thanks. So / so reviews. Been pregnant like 10 times.
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 09:19 #28025Senior Member

Posts: 451Old Name
She used to go by Marley.
Originally Posted by Tukoo
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 09:17 #28024Senior Member

Posts: 159What's her old name?
I recognize this one but can't remember what she used to go by.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/159777839
-
11-07-23 21:18 #28023Senior Member

Posts: 108Mariana
Has anyone seen her? I cannot find any review. Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...s/628813037149
-
11-07-23 17:02 #28022Senior Member

Posts: 35Was much fun
I saw her a year or so ago. Wasn't much fun, was more of a star fish. It's a hole. I have no desire to visit her again. She also was bigger than the photos show. But that was a year ago. She is still using the same photos from back then.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 16:58 #28021Senior Member

Posts: 35Thief
She will try to rob you. Pulls the pay me and I'll be right back. She never comes back.
Reminder to never pay upfront front.
Originally Posted by JackAndCokes
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 16:21 #28020Senior Member

Posts: 325Saffy
Yeah, I mean, if hair and tats bother you, you're going to have a bad time, but she is a capital-F Freak, confirmed. *.
Originally Posted by PearishBA
[View Original Post]
(*disclaimer: This information was obtained pre-covid and could be outdated, but I had a good fucking time with her every time I saw her).









Reply With Quote






