Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 346 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 396 446 846 1346 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 33211
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28036
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Marianna is Barbara James on Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja0805  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I cannot find any review. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...s/628813037149
    Those pictures are of a traveling escort who calls herself Barbara James on Eros. That's the first red flag. Next, the contact info is for snap. No number. That's a second red flag. "She" is offering anal and water sports on the ad. That's three red flags. These are three good reasons why there are no reviews.

    BAM.

  2. #28035

    Marley

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    Marley. Oldest pics on the internet. Biggest pussy hole round here. 29 no fuc*g way. Yes she will provide a hole to pound. Usually sweaty and in a hurry. QUOTE=Tukoo;6669733]I recognize this one but can't remember what she used to go by.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/159777839
    I'd approach this ad with caution. A few months ago "Marley" was on snapchat talking about how she was trying to get her kids back, had been clean for a year, and was no longer an escort, stop asking ect. We know how these ladies backslide into past bad habits but we also know how people steal pics and videos for nefarious reasons.

  3. #28034
    Quote Originally Posted by TryingTimes  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tiff on Monday. Her face has some of acne scarring that you can't make out from her pics and has a bit of a saggy gut. She was easy enough to talk with. Started with a CBJ (I think she will do BBJ) which was pretty good but she was a little sick she asked to move to FS. Hit a couple of positions and that was that. Nothing to write home about but not terrible. 100 QV, 150 HHR, 200 HR.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/159777621
    How tall is she?

  4. #28033
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja0805  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I cannot find any review. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...s/628813037149
    Give the number a call. Have nothing to lose. Don't send a deposit.

  5. #28032
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Looks WAY too good to be true, IMO. Professional photographs, too good looking for STG, claims to be Brazilian, etc.
    I'd hardy say "way" too good to be true. But I agree not likely to be a real ad.

  6. #28031

    Tiff

    Saw Tiff on Monday. Her face has some of acne scarring that you can't make out from her pics and has a bit of a saggy gut. She was easy enough to talk with. Started with a CBJ (I think she will do BBJ) which was pretty good but she was a little sick she asked to move to FS. Hit a couple of positions and that was that. Nothing to write home about but not terrible. 100 QV, 150 HHR, 200 HR.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/159777621
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 387a10fd6ee5bca780ad21fe8606ef5f_f.jpg‎  

  7. #28030

    Kristie from Florence

    Anyone have anything on Kristie from Florence? https://skipthegames.com/posts/flore...9/899341571871.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 654bd322574873.65352041.jpg‎  

  8. #28029

    Marley

    Marley. Oldest pics on the internet. Biggest pussy hole round here. 29 no fuc*g way. Yes she will provide a hole to pound. Usually sweaty and in a hurry. QUOTE=Tukoo;6669733]I recognize this one but can't remember what she used to go by.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/159777839

  9. #28028
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    Marianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja0805  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I cannot find any review. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...s/628813037149
    Looks WAY too good to be true, IMO. Professional photographs, too good looking for STG, claims to be Brazilian, etc.

  10. #28027

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja0805  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I cannot find any review. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...s/628813037149
    The girl in the pictures will not be answering the door.

  11. #28026
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Marley

    That's it, thanks. So / so reviews. Been pregnant like 10 times.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by Marley.

  12. #28025

    Old Name

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    I recognize this one but can't remember what she used to go by.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/159777839
    She used to go by Marley.

  13. #28024
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    What's her old name?

    I recognize this one but can't remember what she used to go by.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/159777839

  14. #28023

    Mariana

    Has anyone seen her? I cannot find any review. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...s/628813037149

  15. #28022

    Was much fun

    I saw her a year or so ago. Wasn't much fun, was more of a star fish. It's a hole. I have no desire to visit her again. She also was bigger than the photos show. But that was a year ago. She is still using the same photos from back then.

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    I would look elsewhere. She want too much personal information. Picture. Never give out anything personal. If LEO gets her phone there you are. It been said many times they need our money more the we need their pussy. I would move on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape