Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 459 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 509 559 959 1459 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 37320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30450

    Aubrey

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Any of you remember the one slim spanish & white chick who had that lovely "Harder Daddy" tramp stamp? Whatever happened to her? While she wasn't my favorite provider, she was pleasant to be around, and was always reliable every single time I contacted her when it came to punctual communication and availability.

    Here is an old ad of hers to jog the memory.
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/qv-and-pic-video-specialsss-tonight-only/49013058
    I last saw her about a year ago today LOL and she was going to move up to Fredericksburg with her dad but I lost contacts and haven't tried seeing her since then. Saw her a few times tho and she was pretty much up for anything and could hold good conversation once you got to know her.

  2. #30449

    Faith

    Sorry this is late but I saw yall talking about her I have seen her about two weeks ago I did read the reviews about her bullshit & I informed her I knew about her game & I wasn't having it the reason why I decided to pull the trigger was because she sent me a video I couldn't resist LOL went over,the boyfriend was there no issues she tried to explain to me about how someone tried to fuck her raw & she didn't let him so he put out bad reports on her I told her it's more than one person blah blah blah didn't really believe her but I didn't have any issues. The second time was a few days later & she was staying on the bottom floor what I didn't like about this visit was boyfriend was standing in parking lot & on the balcony right above her room was guy that runs the hotel she tells me it's cool he knows what she does again no issues but as I was leaving the man was on the balcony watching me the boyfriend was still in same spot in parking lot & by now the lot was filled with the daddy & the managers wife too much activity for me but again two visits no issues.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5208.jpg‎  

  3. #30448
    Quote Originally Posted by Gpsquared  [View Original Post]
    She's been really reliable recently and her new friend is a good time.
    Thanks for the feedback. I hope to connect and report back soon.

  4. #30447

    Good to go

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinWard  [View Original Post]
    Has JB been pretty reliable lately? I had a dream about her cousin a while back but now she is bringing someone new to the table.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/304145840763
    She's been really reliable recently and her new friend is a good time.

  5. #30446

    JB's new friend

    Has JB been pretty reliable lately? I had a dream about her cousin a while back but now she is bringing someone new to the table.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/304145840763

  6. #30445

    Truth

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the report but like how smart is your friend really?

    You don't go to some cheap hotel and just hang out to chit chat with a random glorified SW. How would you be socializing with someone if you don't even know them well enough to know that they rob people all the time.

    Basic rules man, you always check the bathroom, you make sure the door is locked and with the latch or whatever if it has one. You sure as shit don't let the psycho go and unlock it and let someone in. But really that kind of behavior is how you end up on the news or in a body bag. I have always stayed away from the low budget talent, if your visit is. 60 - . 80 then its for their next fix or to pay the rent of hovel they are staying in that day.

    They are already making bad decisions, don't join them.
    However, Faith is pretty damn cute. Some of the story must be true as her profile is down. But yeah, ALWAYS check the bathroom. And shit even if someone is there, is it worth fighting some dude over 60-80 bucks? Take your loses and go home. And if you don't have 80 dollars to lose, don't buy streetwalkers with rooms.

  7. #30444
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleCal  [View Original Post]
    Not only does he read the forums and not share, but he doesn't listen!! I don't know how much of this is true but my guy just told me a wild story of Faith trying to rob him. Said he wasn't trying to hookup and was socializing whatever that means. But she got naked call then started screaming for her boyfriend who was close by. He came in the room like the sheriff and went in my guy's pocket and grabbed his cash. Faith's pimp is not that big to be grabbing money out of people's pocket.
    Appreciate the report but like how smart is your friend really?

    You don't go to some cheap hotel and just hang out to chit chat with a random glorified SW. How would you be socializing with someone if you don't even know them well enough to know that they rob people all the time.

    Basic rules man, you always check the bathroom, you make sure the door is locked and with the latch or whatever if it has one. You sure as shit don't let the psycho go and unlock it and let someone in. But really that kind of behavior is how you end up on the news or in a body bag. I have always stayed away from the low budget talent, if your visit is. 60 - . 80 then its for their next fix or to pay the rent of hovel they are staying in that day.

    They are already making bad decisions, don't join them.

  8. #30443
    Quote Originally Posted by KornTrash  [View Original Post]
    LOL faith no more. Faith is the new Tinkerbell. You are gambling to be robbed every time. With faith, car dates only or her husband will show up. Your friend is lying about something. Cops are not curious about what happened?
    Yeah that story sounds bogus. 3 people doing illegal activities. A robbery, an assault. Police were called and most of money was given back from robbery and everybody is free playing on phones and post for dates. Ooooooookkkkkkkkk.

  9. #30442

    Song: falling to pieces

    Quote Originally Posted by KyleCal  [View Original Post]
    Not only does he read the forums and not share, but he doesn't listen!! I don't know how much of this is true but my guy just told me a wild story of Faith trying to rob him. Said he wasn't trying to hookup and was socializing whatever that means. But she got naked call then started screaming for her boyfriend who was close by. He came in the room like the sheriff and went in my guy's pocket and grabbed his cash. Faith's pimp is not that big to be grabbing money out of people's pocket. But he ended up wait for it. He called Richmond's finest to the Travel Inn at 6511 Midlo room 15. Faith pepper sprayed him and her and her boyfriend tried to run. A squad car came and ambulance for him. The paramedics flushed his eyes, and the police recovered $70 of $100 of his money. The cop gave him a receipt for the $10 they spent in the store and I guess let them keep $20 for the their troubles. But the pimp and faith have been texting him talking mess to him from 571-454-7266 and 804-247-5476.

    If you don't listen to all the warnings about Faith, listen to this one. STAY AWAY.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/950818172273
    LOL faith no more. Faith is the new Tinkerbell. You are gambling to be robbed every time. With faith, car dates only or her husband will show up. Your friend is lying about something. Cops are not curious about what happened?

  10. #30441

    Faith no more

    Not only does he read the forums and not share, but he doesn't listen!! I don't know how much of this is true but my guy just told me a wild story of Faith trying to rob him. Said he wasn't trying to hookup and was socializing whatever that means. But she got naked call then started screaming for her boyfriend who was close by. He came in the room like the sheriff and went in my guy's pocket and grabbed his cash. Faith's pimp is not that big to be grabbing money out of people's pocket. But he ended up wait for it. He called Richmond's finest to the Travel Inn at 6511 Midlo room 15. Faith pepper sprayed him and her and her boyfriend tried to run. A squad car came and ambulance for him. The paramedics flushed his eyes, and the police recovered $70 of $100 of his money. The cop gave him a receipt for the $10 they spent in the store and I guess let them keep $20 for the their troubles. But the pimp and faith have been texting him talking mess to him from 571-454-7266 and 804-247-5476.

    If you don't listen to all the warnings about Faith, listen to this one. STAY AWAY.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/950818172273

  11. #30440

    Kryss

    She actually reached out a couple months ago for some help cause her job didn't pay her on time. She said she was doing well. I was feeling generous and just sent her some money over cash app. I didn't ask, nor was I seeking anything in return.

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I'm feeling nostalgic thinking about girls from the past. Not looking to reconnect, I know she's long gone from this hobby. Just wondering if anyone still sees (platonically) or talks to Kryss. Is she doing well and happy? I always thought she was one of the more genuine providers out there and would end up in a good place in life. Just wondering.

    Stay safe.

    RR.
    .

  12. #30439
    Quote Originally Posted by Bd1977  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full.
    You should be able to send that pm now.

  13. #30438

    Whatever happened to Chelsea / Aubrey?

    Any of you remember the one slim spanish & white chick who had that lovely "Harder Daddy" tramp stamp? Whatever happened to her? While she wasn't my favorite provider, she was pleasant to be around, and was always reliable every single time I contacted her when it came to punctual communication and availability.

    Here is an old ad of hers to jog the memory.
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/qv-and-pic-video-specialsss-tonight-only/49013058

  14. #30437

    One and done.

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Nyla recently? I saw her back when she first came to Richmond and went by Marie. Been a long time for me and see she charges premium rates. Just wondering if she is worth it or it's best to pass.

    https://tryst.link/escort/-thenylamay5
    I saw her about 3 or 4 years ago when she had another girl who went by Oria doing business with her (Google 'Skipthegames Oria' and its the gorgeous black chick that pops up in Images). I saw both of them separately for. 8 a piece and had an absolute blast. Everything was allowed with both of them with the exception of BBFS. She's had a taste of the luxury life since then, touring the country and what not. Now she has rates that are almost up there with Vegas escorts and I can't indulge in that. To each their own though.

  15. #30436

    Eva

    I'm done with even trying to hook up with this one. She's wasted so much of my time. Even tried to schedule a time with her like 12 hours ahead of time and she still gave me the run around. It's always something. Always some sob story about blah blah blah. Not me. Not again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/159721703

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape