Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 160 of 647 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 210 260 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 9694
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7309

    Harley

    Quote Originally Posted by Panzer10  [View Original Post]
    Idk I'm a very close friend of hers but have t heard from her in over a month she told me she was moving to loris.

    If I hear anything ill post on here please do the same.
    Thanks for info! Will report if I hear anything!!

  2. #7308

    Harley

    Quote Originally Posted by Panzer10  [View Original Post]
    Idk I'm a very close friend of hers but have t heard from her in over a month she told me she was moving to loris.

    If I hear anything ill post on here please do the same.
    Heard she was prego and retiring from another monger. Haven't heard from her either. Seems like she was good friends with a lot of us. Def one of my atf. Time will tell.

  3. #7307

    Candy harley

    Quote Originally Posted by Kartoffel64  [View Original Post]
    Hey does anybody know what happened to Harley aka Candy??
    Idk I'm a very close friend of hers but have t heard from her in over a month she told me she was moving to loris.

    If I hear anything ill post on here please do the same.

  4. #7306

    Vanessa

    This one frequently comes to Myrtle does anyone have any experience here? https://tryst.link/escort/exotic-bombshell-vanessa.

  5. #7305

    Candy

    Hey does anybody know what happened to Harley aka Candy??

  6. #7304
    Quote Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder  [View Original Post]
    Saw her maybe 2 years ago when some said she was prego. I thought visit was pretty mechanical tbh. But her pics continue to make me want to try again. Anyone have any positive details they want to share in pm or here. Such slim pickings here I'm considering repeating one I said I wouldn't repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/039101777747
    Saw her maybe two months ago.

    She had blood all over her hands and bed sheets. Her chihuahua was barking like crazy, place wasn't the nicest either I definitely wouldn't waste my money again. & she Got offend for asking for BBBJ.

  7. #7303

    Any jade fans?

    Saw her maybe 2 years ago when some said she was prego. I thought visit was pretty mechanical tbh. But her pics continue to make me want to try again. Anyone have any positive details they want to share in pm or here. Such slim pickings here I'm considering repeating one I said I wouldn't repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/039101777747

  8. #7302
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsOnly544  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this one? Almost looks TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...o/524287132529
    I have seen her several times. Looks like her pics. Will likely ask for some / all money upfront to pay for the room when you get there. Never an issue doing that. BBJ, DATY included but so far no BBFS, Kissing, or Greek. Nice untrusted time.

  9. #7301

    Carrie the time waster

    This is Carrie the time waster. Many reports the last few years. Many more negative than positive. She ghosted me twice and wasted my time twice. A couple brothers actually saw her and had a mediocre time. Rumors of her boyfriend / pimp that drives her and actually schedules her appointments. Maybe things have changed for the better with her, but I wouldn't risk wasting your time until there are some good, recent reports.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsOnly544  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this one? Almost looks TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...o/524287132529

  10. #7300
    Has anyone had any experience with this one? Almost looks TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...o/524287132529

  11. #7299

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by OktoberMan1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/428301420075
    She is not pretty like her pictures when I just saw her. Bandages on her feet limited mobility.

  12. #7298

    Luna

    Anyone have experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/428301420075

  13. #7297

    Luna

    Have anyone if you seen Luna yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/428301420075

  14. #7296

    Head up on this one ws just reviewed Visiting from TEXAS

    Quote Originally Posted by Delaware1202  [View Original Post]
    This one I would be careful with. I have not seen her for a play but last December / January she was in Wilmington when I was working there and the store I was working at the time she came in several nights just before closing with her husband. He was not friendly. She wears the pants in the relationship and she was friendly with me in conversation as I recognized her pics from Skip and made conversation with her to break the ice. He was giving me bad vibes so I didn't follow through. Keep your eyes open if you go see her. Her ass is incredible in person, right up there with Jerseygirl and Laurynn. Dude just looks and acts dangerous and untrustworthy.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...c/260463155312 , Went to see her yesterday at ocean front hotel, north End starts with why. Her BOYfriend or what ever was waiting at the door. He was carying a weapon. He held it in his armpit as I walked out. Would not recommend. Don't see her posting today BEWARE! Has a north Carolina phone #. https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtle-beach/female-escorts/caucasian_w/visiting-from-texas-70-qv-spec/260463155312

  15. #7295

    Jade uncle visit

    Blonde tat tattoo jade visiting uncle. Monger safe wit her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape