Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 319 of 1758 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 369 419 819 1319 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 26367
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21597

    Sammi

    Been a few months for me. I recently search her as well and noticed ad was gone. I hope she's not gone forever. One of the most professional and sexy providers I've been with. She looks so good with dick in her mouth. Those sensual eyes.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamJust  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anybody has seen Sammilove lately, her ads have disappeared and she's not responding to texts.

  2. #21596

    Rayna

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha  [View Original Post]
    Appears Rayna got popped and her phone might be under LE scrutiny.
    Keeping a house of prostitution. $5000 bail.

  3. #21595
    Quote Originally Posted by Riley1190  [View Original Post]
    Is this a newer, 20-something Violet? I've hung out with an older Violet before, and she's now hitched I believe. I don't find anything else on this Violet anywhere.
    A new younger demonic satanic Violet. This wasn't a dream but real life we actually met at my apartment and did BBFS and she did not stop letting out a loud terrible and deep tone of laughing and screaming like you'd see in a exorcism movie saying f me and all that when I was inside her. I'm nowhere close to big nor did I do anything crazy. I've never been so embarrassed in my life as I know neighbors had to hear that.

    Then she said she wanted to do friend stuff with me. Probably how she steals her clients souls. Literally. And this is on the Eastside.

  4. #21594
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha  [View Original Post]
    Appears Rayna got popped and her phone might be under LE scrutiny.
    It looks that way on the website, she's even restricted from using the Internet.

  5. #21593

    Jules

    Anybody have any info on this one? Because she ticks a few boxes, in my dreams.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/828239208354

  6. #21592

    Two Violets?

    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    She's a good time and down for just about anything. Very friendly and worth the visit.
    Is this a newer, 20-something Violet? I've hung out with an older Violet before, and she's now hitched I believe. I don't find anything else on this Violet anywhere.

  7. #21591

    Playground temporarily closed?

    Appears Rayna got popped and her phone might be under LE scrutiny.

  8. #21590

    Roadway Inn

    Quote Originally Posted by Tillie82  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the Asians at the Roadway Inn at 4400 S 27th St in Milwaukee?
    The girls change frequently, some good, some not so good, kind of the luck of the draw.

  9. #21589

    Violet

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    She's a good time and down for just about anything. Very friendly and worth the visit.

  10. #21588

    Any info

    Trying to get information on this one. Is she worth it? Is she a scammer? Does she rob you cause I want to let me know something.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/509333875700

  11. #21587

    She's OK

    Quote Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn  [View Original Post]
    That's Lily. She's good. Most importantly she is safe and no BS. Saw her once and would like to repeat. She has a few extra pounds than what you see in her pics.

  12. #21586

    Naomi / Fun and Bubbly with a Splash of Sass

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesGang41  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if real but responded to $$ with more rules than fun.
    Same gal?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...o/982711139165.

  13. #21585

    Any seniors w feedback?


  14. #21584

    Beelzebub

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Looks like she worships Satan having the goat head and other things hanging in the background. Or maybe she's just a good hunter?

  15. #21583

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape