Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 26366
-
11-08-23 07:09 #21596Senior Member

Posts: 733Rayna
Keeping a house of prostitution. $5000 bail.
Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 23:17 #21595Senior Member

Posts: 70A new younger demonic satanic Violet. This wasn't a dream but real life we actually met at my apartment and did BBFS and she did not stop letting out a loud terrible and deep tone of laughing and screaming like you'd see in a exorcism movie saying f me and all that when I was inside her. I'm nowhere close to big nor did I do anything crazy. I've never been so embarrassed in my life as I know neighbors had to hear that.
Originally Posted by Riley1190
[View Original Post]
Then she said she wanted to do friend stuff with me. Probably how she steals her clients souls. Literally. And this is on the Eastside.
-
11-07-23 20:36 #21594Senior Member

Posts: 107It looks that way on the website, she's even restricted from using the Internet.
Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 18:58 #21593Senior Member

Posts: 41Jules
Anybody have any info on this one? Because she ticks a few boxes, in my dreams.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/828239208354
-
11-07-23 17:54 #21592Senior Member

Posts: 102Two Violets?
Is this a newer, 20-something Violet? I've hung out with an older Violet before, and she's now hitched I believe. I don't find anything else on this Violet anywhere.
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 17:46 #21591Senior Member

Posts: 146Playground temporarily closed?
Appears Rayna got popped and her phone might be under LE scrutiny.
-
11-07-23 15:24 #21590Senior Member

Posts: 57Roadway Inn
The girls change frequently, some good, some not so good, kind of the luck of the draw.
Originally Posted by Tillie82
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 14:23 #21589Senior Member

Posts: 299Violet
She's a good time and down for just about anything. Very friendly and worth the visit.
Originally Posted by Bd2222
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 12:17 #21588Senior Member

Posts: 323Any info
Trying to get information on this one. Is she worth it? Is she a scammer? Does she rob you cause I want to let me know something.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/509333875700
-
11-07-23 11:26 #21587Senior Member

Posts: 354She's OK
That's Lily. She's good. Most importantly she is safe and no BS. Saw her once and would like to repeat. She has a few extra pounds than what you see in her pics.
Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 10:06 #21586Senior Member

Posts: 37Naomi / Fun and Bubbly with a Splash of Sass
Same gal?
Originally Posted by JamesGang41
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...o/982711139165.
-
11-07-23 08:33 #21585Senior Member

Posts: 354Any seniors w feedback?
On this one? Pms ok.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...-/611749367229
-
11-06-23 23:32 #21584Senior Member

Posts: 402Beelzebub
Yes. Looks like she worships Satan having the goat head and other things hanging in the background. Or maybe she's just a good hunter?
Originally Posted by Bd2222
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 13:20 #21583Senior Member

Posts: 135Violet
Any info on Violet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/067412729573
-
11-06-23 12:50 #21582Regular Member

Posts: 8Any contact info non these two? Or ads?
Originally Posted by Islayhoes
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



