Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 380 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 430 480 880 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 18405
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #12720

    NorthStarbaby / Lady Rose / Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-18567ac9a351

    Her photos return her socials on Facecheck pretty easily, but the 12 digits don't bounce anything back here. The mole on her nose looks super familiar. Account says Rockville but Frederick comes back elsewhere. I want to say I've seen her somewhere else. Maybe Fet? Anyone had any contact?
    Have tried to meet with her a couple times over the years. Very uneven in how responsive she is to communications. Says in her profile she want to video verify, but it took 3 tries over a week to get her to commit to a time and then actually login for a voice call. On the video call she claimed to be dtf and somewhat kinky, but can't confirm.

    Previous had tried to do a meet and greet. Agreed to meet in G'burg b / c at the time she said she was in Germantown. She said ok, but then day of asked for $3 for the meet and greet saying that if she was going to "travel all that way" I needed to make it worth her while. I think she's actually in Frederick or even further north closer to PA, even though she lists her location as Rockville.

  2. #12719
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    High Expectations that are actually a refreshing change to hear

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Definitely in Frederick if her FL account is any indication. Also only plays safe and wants 7"+ out of a partner. Probably explains a bit.
    It's kind of refreshing to see a woman's high expectations focused on inches instead of $$. If she stays with the typical script she can say her last two SDs gave her that before they moved away for work.

  3. #12718
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Found it anyway

    Definitely in Frederick if her FL account is any indication. Also only plays safe and wants 7"+ out of a partner. Probably explains a bit.

  4. #12717
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by BDM1227  [View Original Post]
    That all caps line. When I read things like that in a profile I skip them. Must be a reason why no one wants to meet her.
    And has some difficulty with English: "Want some company during you're travels?

  5. #12716
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-18567ac9a351

    Her photos return her socials on Facecheck pretty easily, but the 12 digits don't bounce anything back here. The mole on her nose looks super familiar. Account says Rockville but Frederick comes back elsewhere. I want to say I've seen her somewhere else. Maybe Fet? Anyone had any contact?
    That all caps line. When I read things like that in a profile I skip them. Must be a reason why no one wants to meet her.

  6. #12715
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Any info on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-18567ac9a351

    Her photos return her socials on Facecheck pretty easily, but the 12 digits don't bounce anything back here. The mole on her nose looks super familiar. Account says Rockville but Frederick comes back elsewhere. I want to say I've seen her somewhere else. Maybe Fet? Anyone had any contact?

  7. #12714
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    Hannah94.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-6407461f3323

    Was quick to go to text and offer to meet soon. Could swear I've seen a review on her before, but nothing comes up in search. Info appreciated.
    That's nasty.

  8. #12713

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    She hit me up out of the blue last week and said she would drive up to Northern VA. Reviews not good. Could be a value if you are OK with undereducated, overweight, smoker. All are deal breakers for me.
    She hit me up out of the blue as well. She is just not appealing to me.

  9. #12712
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeThe  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed before in Fredricksburg and richmond folks. Could Avoid!
    She hit me up out of the blue last week and said she would drive up to Northern VA. Reviews not good. Could be a value if you are OK with undereducated, overweight, smoker. All are deal breakers for me.

  10. #12711

    Has been reviwed here before

    She has been reviewed before in Fredricksburg and richmond folks. Could Avoid!

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    Hannah94.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-6407461f3323

    Was quick to go to text and offer to meet soon. Could swear I've seen a review on her before, but nothing comes up in search. Info appreciated.

  11. #12710

    Any info?

    Hannah94.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-6407461f3323

    Was quick to go to text and offer to meet soon. Could swear I've seen a review on her before, but nothing comes up in search. Info appreciated.

  12. #12709
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCastle6  [View Original Post]
    If I wanted to pay for someone luxury lifestyle and not have sex I could have just stayed married.
    Or adopt a dog.

  13. #12708
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-603cb0bb7e75

    "I am looking for a unique relationship that blends a platonic connection with a luxurious lifestyle. I seek a partner who can provide financial support and indulge me in a high-end lifestyle, all without the pressure of romantic involvement. ".

    What's the male version of this? I'm seeking all the pussy I can handle without the headaches of doing anything in return? Back to chasing the 3 hot girls on the site that all of you are after too. DC is such a nutty SB pool.
    If I wanted to pay for someone luxury lifestyle and not have sex I could have just stayed married.

  14. #12707
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Pure Awesome

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-603cb0bb7e75

    "I am looking for a unique relationship that blends a platonic connection with a luxurious lifestyle. I seek a partner who can provide financial support and indulge me in a high-end lifestyle, all without the pressure of romantic involvement. ".

    What's the male version of this? I'm seeking all the pussy I can handle without the headaches of doing anything in return? Back to chasing the 3 hot girls on the site that all of you are after too. DC is such a nutty SB pool.

  15. #12706
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    That's just inside of Wheaton, I'm pretty sure. That big span of lit stairs in the night photos is near the intersection of the big bus stop and the Westfield mall. The white-ish wall in the distance past it is a mural. From that angle, probably means the photos were taken from The Flats or the Exchange or the George (3 sets of apartments along Georgia Ave). This has been your monthy geocaching post.
    Thanks. I generally hang out in the area around the transit center and the downtown area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape