Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 442 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 492 542 942 1442 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20053

    IG. Overnight

    Brotherhood, I'm seeking knowledge.

    I usually focus on the Massage board so I apologize if this has been covered here recently.

    I'm following some (supposedly) local ladies on IG who post real pics (not model pics) and want to sell content but also offer overnights. Usually 400-500 for overnight, and they always mention 1/2 down in advance. Any experience out there with this? Scam? Does "overnight" mean what we think it means? One recently posted 200 for overnight (Rent due?) and that raised my eyebrow.

  2. #20052
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    Didn't see her

    Quote Originally Posted by TakingChances2  [View Original Post]
    Any gentleman have information about her first time through GR?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/266748841901
    I don't know. But somehow she strikes me as a possible "Lisa Marie" harem girl. Just a hunch.

    Speculate.

    G2.

  3. #20051

    Thanks for the warning

    Quote Originally Posted by Slowboatguy  [View Original Post]
    The year's almost up and so far, she's the worst experience. Contacted her and got the multiple delayed responses with pictures that were really flattering so I set up an appointment. As I pull up in front, she's standing at a door on the side of the house. I should have kept going. She's bigger and looked kinda sloppy but I thought what the hell, I'm here and went in. That was the highlight. As I'm getting comfortable, she's putting sweatpants on. And there's a guy wondering around outside the window. That was the mood and listening to her ***** about everything it came to an end. $140 and the only satisfaction was getting the hell out. Relies solely on the past pictures to get guys in and out with as little interaction as possible.
    Thank you for the heads up about this provider. I contacted her today and guess what she hasn't responded yet. Lots of red flags for me to be comfortable seeing her. I will not be making this mistake thanks to your post.

  4. #20050

    Using the word 'boomerang' on her post

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneJWorld  [View Original Post]
    Deviant Beautiful Brunette is who she goes by now. Agree with other guy flaky as they get. Responds a day later, sends pics, than disappears on you when you respond back within a minute. Looks cute has nice looking face and chest but reviews weren't stealer so figured it wasn't worth the hassle.
    The year's almost up and so far, she's the worst experience. Contacted her and got the multiple delayed responses with pictures that were really flattering so I set up an appointment. As I pull up in front, she's standing at a door on the side of the house. I should have kept going. She's bigger and looked kinda sloppy but I thought what the hell, I'm here and went in. That was the highlight. As I'm getting comfortable, she's putting sweatpants on. And there's a guy wondering around outside the window. That was the mood and listening to her ***** about everything it came to an end. $140 and the only satisfaction was getting the hell out. Relies solely on the past pictures to get guys in and out with as little interaction as possible.

  5. #20049

    She say's she's back

    Any gentleman have information about her first time through GR?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/266748841901

  6. #20048

    Grateful

    If anyone would consider sharing contact information, I'd be grateful.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiBob  [View Original Post]
    She had a profile on SA recently. Not sure if it's still active.

  7. #20047

    Scorchy

    She had a profile on SA recently. Not sure if it's still active.

  8. #20046
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185

    Veeka Russian girl

    Any info on her out here?

  9. #20045

    Good old days

    Quote Originally Posted by TakingChances2  [View Original Post]
    I saw a photo of a redhead named Scortch? I think? Wow.
    Scorchy. GOAT The old boards were amazing for the guys and the ladys. Girls would vouch for the guys if they were good dates. Rates were normally $200-250. Hr. Nice incall rooms or would do outcall. On time mostly. MSOG. There were Men's and Lady's only rooms too where people in the lifestyle would share intel. Here's a pic of Red.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scorchy.jpg‎  

  10. #20044

    Skyy / Innocent Brunette

    Hey guys! Sky reached out to me and said she's having trouble uploading her ads to STG. She's currently in Wyoming area and definitely worth a visit. She a really good time and one of my two go to girls. If you like a young, cute, petite girl with an absolutely perfect body, she's your girl. Definitely the girl in the pics and I'd definitely recommend. I've reviewed this one in the past. I don't think she's had a negative review from any members. I'll be seeing her tomorrow or Friday for certain.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...6/608962677882

  11. #20043

    Scorchy

    Quote Originally Posted by TakingChances2  [View Original Post]
    I saw a photo of a redhead named Scortch? I think? Wow.
    Yes, Scorchy was one of the hottest ones on the boards several years back. She was a lot of fun and even had a sex swing in the middle of her living room at her incall. She started asking for way too much money after a while though.

  12. #20042
    Quote Originally Posted by BH1987  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/404623630259

    Had a little communication with this one, this morning. Has anyone dipped their toes?
    She is not very enthusiastic and not a self starter. I've seen her more then once and usually high as fuck so you got to push her to make a move. She is a small girl and definitely worth a try. I think she gets a lot of calls so might have a hard time getting seen.

  13. #20041

    Redhead Scortch

    I saw a photo of a redhead named Scortch? I think? Wow.

    Quote Originally Posted by BassMaster1  [View Original Post]
    Those were the days. No worries about getting ghosted or ripped off or le. Once you got in with a few girls they would vouch for you with other girls it was so much easier. Most of the ladies gave top notch service always MSOG and GFE they wanted your repeat business. Not to many ladies like that today especially on STG.

  14. #20040

    Back in the day

    Quote Originally Posted by TakingChances2  [View Original Post]
    Back in the day sounds like a ton of fun!

    Not that I'm not having it now. Just.
    Those were the days. No worries about getting ghosted or ripped off or le. Once you got in with a few girls they would vouch for you with other girls it was so much easier. Most of the ladies gave top notch service always MSOG and GFE they wanted your repeat business. Not to many ladies like that today especially on STG.

  15. #20039

    Back in the day

    Back in the day sounds like a ton of fun!

    Not that I'm not having it now. Just.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeYepthatsm  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps you don't go back far enough. The old boards he's referring to are scorps and EV. Coco Chanel is Caucasian. Very thin, loved Greek, and her BJ skills were top notch.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape